Horary Chart Software

I have been going thru the horary tutorials on this site which I have found very helpful and reading other example horaries. The horary charts I have seen usually have more than one house rule by some signs while some don't rule any. I have been trying to practise horary using the charting facility at astro.com however they draw natal charts which also have 1 sign ruling 1 house.

What's the deal with that and where can I get horary charts drawn?

4 doorz
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "That was fckn awesome!!"

Do you change the house sytem to Regiomontanus?
(astro.com allows you to do that if you register with their service)
I may have misunderstood your issue, but most of the chart calculation services on the web use Equal house as the standard house setting so you will get each new house falling in a new sign whereas most horary astrologers tend to use Regiomontanus, which uses a division of the equator rather than the ecliptic.

using astro...

I recall when I was first using astro.com it took me a bit to find some of the different options. If you look at astro on the chart page, they have, what kind of chart, okay Natal will do, then style, leave that one alone, then wheel... it says default, if you click on it, it brings a drop down menu and you can get to the Reggie chart. I usually add some fixed stars while I'm at it and reduce the chart size so it will fit on my screen. :?
:D

Hope this helps, MissB