prince aka Prince Rogers Nelson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_%28musician%29

even without the sr 2015 mars, sun conjunction landing in the natal 8th, there are a few other considerations that suggest some of the dynamics that prince was experiencing would put emphasis on him in a challenging way.. nodal axis transiting over his natal mars, putting mars on the south end of the axis would incorporate the eclipse chart data from last year especially.. sr asc. and midheaven both also connect with his natal sun in the 8th for this year as well, so that is a sun/mars conjunction on the angles in the sr 2015 chart... add in a whack of other factors pointing to the 8th house ruler mercury, including the station of mercury in the 8th in the natal chart are more of the same.. profected lord is the sun - again emphasizing the 8th house position and tie in with the sr angles.

prince has always struck me as a neptunian kind of figure.. not sure the role of drugs in his life, but art/creativity was clearly at the top of his priority list of goals in life.. sun 135 neptune strengthen this observation for me personally, and of course in combo with all the other parts of his chart that strengthen this, moon in pisces, venus 135 saturn and etc..

interesting if you run the profection chart in solar fire for today one sees profected mercury conjunct natal mars - bringing together the 1st and 8th rulers as well...

solar arc angles don't highlight anything for me, but i note the sa jupiter opposing the sun as well... perhaps others here will comment on something they observe...

free photo hosting

I noticed that transiting Uranus is opposition his natal Jupiter. And transiting Saturn opposition his natal Sun.

That Pluto Midheaven conjunction looks powerful, and of course is conjunct Regulus. Pluto 29 degrees Leo 57 minutes and Midheaven 29 degrees Leo 43 minutes. Over the last few years IsisTranspluto in the end of Leo had been transiting across this point in his chart, entering 1 degree applying in December 2007, and at 0 degrees Virgo 33 minutes currently, not yet cleared 1 degree separating.

Stefan wrote:Isaac Starckman have a rectification 17:50:30 which may be Worth trying as well.
Astrodienst doesn't have the option of calculating to seconds, but this is the chart for 17:50

thanks stefan...

starkman is tiring.... i realize he wants to sell his polaris rectification software, but i wish others wouldn't unintentionally help him peddle it too...

if he has made a post over at the grand poobah of astrology's website - feel free to copy and paste his observations here... as it is, i will go with cliffords birth record in hand as basis for using the chart below - same as the one above... and look! you've given fleur another opportunity to demonstrate there chart posting skills... i guess i am in a funky mood this morning... i want to talk astrology.. anyone here interested in that - i am all ears for it..

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Prince

solar arc sun for the time of his death 11 leo 55 is very close to exact on the mars/saturn midpoint at 11 leo/aquarius 41..

most recent full moon (set to natal location) april 22nd at 2 scorpio/taurus 30 lands on natal neptune at 2 scorpio 20.. full moon ascendant at 23 sag 26 sits on natal saturn at 22 sag 51.. of course the full moon happened a few days after his death, but i wonder how this adds to the gravity of the time.. full moon midheaven 19 libra 50 is 135 mercury at 4 gemini 05...

My progressed demi-anlunar for the Apr 14-15 event for Prince.

Transit Saturn was within a 1 degree opposition to Prince's natal Sun (75?32') from February 22nd until his death (2 months) and stationed for 1 week (March 22 thru March 29) in opposition at 255?25'.

Data for his flight on April 14-15 from Atlanta, GA to Moline, IL.

From Flight Track Log ? EJM990 ? 15-Apr-2016 ? KATL - KMLI ? FlightAware

Fri 12:51:00 AM Departure (KATL) @ Friday 12:51:00 AM EDT

Leveled off at 45,000 feet until about 48 minutes after take off then slight changes in 7 minutes . . .

-----Time EDT-------Lat---------Long--------Direction-----MPH---Altitude-----Rate

Fri 01:39:33 AM**38.3261**-87.9700***331? N'west**510***45,000****-50
Fri 01:46:39 AM**39.0969**-88.5264***330? N'west**521***45,000*****34

Then steady for about 15 minutes before beginning descent. . .

Fri 02:01:44 AM**40.6908**-89.7225***330? N'west**504***45,000****-250

Nearest to Lat and Long - Maxwell, IL; 40?N41'19'' (40.688611), 089?W42'01'' (89.700278) at 1:02 am, CDT

Fri 02:18:00 AM Arrival (KMLI) @ Friday 01:18:00 AM CDT

His progressed demi-anlunar's zenith at Maxwell was at 251?02'. Return Mars-Saturn midpoint was at 251?06'.

The MC was at 258?, his progressed natal Saturn was at 258?34'.

My progressed demi-anlunar for the time around Prince's death.

11 hour period of constant stress.

FINAL PDAL from 5:20 pm, CDT, on Apr 20, 2016, to 4:33 am, CDT, on APR 21, 2016, in Chanhassen, MN. All with transit Saturn within a 1 degree opposition of his natal Sun, where it had been everyday for 2 months including 7 days of a stationary opposition. During this time it was about 000?44' from exact.

(DS PDAL is acronym for demi-solar progressed demi-anlunar)

325?24' DS PDAL MC at 3 am, CDT on the 21st.

320?50' - Natal Sun on Asc (5:20 pm on Apr 20)
321?36' - Precessed natal Sun on Asc
322?25' - SR Mars on Asc
322?29' - Transit Saturn on Desc
322?48 - PDAL Saturn on Desc (9:30 pm)
323?54' - Natal Uranus-Pluto midpoint on the IC
324?34' - Squared by prog natal Saturn-Neptune midpoint at 234?34'
325?13 - Prog natal Saturn on Desc
325?24' Prog MC of demi-solar demi-anlunar at 3 am, CDT, in Chanhassen, MN
326?03' - Prog natal Sun-Pluto midpoint on the IC
326?09' - Prog natal Uranus-Pluto midpoint on the IC (4:33 am, Apr 21)

bob / ua - thanks.. i am still mystified by the process whereby you arrive at this data.. one day hopefully i will apply myself to understanding how you arrive at it! i am curious if using this data in advance you could make a prediction as to the most challenging time that a person - in this example prince - would find himself facing? i believe it is an important part of the value in astrology.. would you use this specific data you share in line with other predictive tools available to astrologers, or is it a stand alone technique that requires no additional techniques to make a prediction? thanks in advance...

i go back to seeing the value in transit and solar return data.. for me the obvious astro tie in for prince in all of this is the 2015 solar return with saturn directly hitting his moon/mercury square... of course solar returns are a type of transit chart too, so we see the transit of saturn hitting his sun and to an extent his natal saturn as well.. as a planet saturn has an association with death.. one doesn't need to find the sign or house ruler and is what morin referred to as general significators - or whatever he referred to them as...

for me considering the transit data and solar return are fairly clear in showing prince was facing a challenging year ahead for 2015 solar year... i would like to fall back on the use of solar arc data, just as i would like to be shown the use of 'primary directions' value in highlighting all this, but my bottom line is i don't see it here, other then via the saturn/mars midpoint with sa sun at this point...