CPi Theory Publication Announcement

PUBLICATION ANNOUNCEMENT...please feel free to forward

CPI Theory (Continuous Planetary Interaction Theory) by Tony Waterfall is now available as a 315 page, 6x9 paperback at all large market Amazon locations. Please take advantage of the ?look inside? feature that will take you to a table of contents with hyperlinks to the Forewords by four prominent Astrologers. The two Prefaces will give the scope of the book. Please read on.

CPI Theory (Continuous Planetary Interaction Theory) is also available as an eBook at Amazon worldwide. Please take advantage of the ?send a free sample? feature that will allow a sample download where you can view a table of contents with hyperlinks to the Forewords by four prominent Astrologers. The two Prefaces will give the scope of the book. Please read on.

At Amazon locations with the KindleMatchBook program readers can download a free eBook with a paperback purchase.

At Amazon locations worldwide search under Books or Kindle Store for CPI Theory.

I encourage you to read my book CPI Theory.

?CPI Theory shows how science has proved there is continuous interaction between the planets of our solar system. Astrology states that there is continuous planetary interaction between the planets of our solar system and us.?

?Continuous planetary interaction via electrons is a mechanism that should hold astrological signatures.?

?Electrons are found on all planets in our solar system. Electrons pervade interplanetary space that surrounds the planets. Electrons are a self-energizing transportation common quality. Electrons are a fundamental component for the assembly and disassembly of atoms within an electromagnetically conducting ionosphere especially when energized by a magnetosphere with an auroral oval.?

?In these days of extreme weather, life here on Earth is easily disrupted by energy from our atmosphere that has come through the auroral oval. Energy is transferred from our atmosphere to human life here on Earth. I propose that this energy should contain astrological signatures from all the planets in our solar system.?

Thank You...Tony Waterfall