Extensive astrological web links page

A couple of months ago, with the help of nominations from friendly colleagues, I cobbled together a fairly extensive directory of astrological web links, chiefly but not limited to those serving educational functions, and subsequently organised its contents into eight categories. In all, there are about 330 sites represented, some served by multiple links highlighting different parts of the sites that are otherwise quite difficult to find owing to arcane navigation systems on the sites in question.

Sadly, I had to update it yesterday following the untimely passing of Canadian astrologer Anne Massey, but otherwise it has been stable for a month already, although I have no doubt that there are many worthy sites I've nonetheless missed, and I'd appreciate additional nominations from within the Skyscript community to the end of improving it.

However, two respected practitioners of Indian astrology of my acquaintance, Michelle Young and Alan Annand, have volunteered to add a section for Indian astrology web sites in the coming months, so this is an addition to look forward to. Indian astrology is outside my expertise so I did not feel I could judge which ones were worthy of links.

A final point that may be worth noting is that several of the sites in the links page are in fact archived defunct sites that I felt retained sufficient value to link to despite their demise.

These chiefly compromise two former web sites by the late Maurice McCann (both linked in the same paragraph under 'Tara Astrology' although the earlier one was not called that), Peter Hill's 'Astrology-World', and large parts of the late Dave Roell's 'Astroamerica'.

http://www.astrolearn.com/astrology-web-links/