Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Cardanus Comforte -- 18JUN16 1:30 pm CDT Kepler College

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGFoxe

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Cardanus Comforte -- 18JUN16 1:30 pm CDT Kepler College Reply with quote

Webinar in conjunction w/SalonSonja ... the zodiacal blue moon's energy. I hoped to be in Italy on the "Shakespeare's Italy" tour having planned a weekend in Rome prefacing this ne plus ultra tour since intensely curious about why E deVere did not visit Giralamo Cardano in Rome on his grand tour 1574-75 ... i kept foreseeing a disaster and when i checked my chart the year long dalliance of transit uranus to my natal moon thumbed its nose at me ... first exactitude mid tour. I figured my healthiest move would be not to go and forfeited my not inconsiderable deposit. I decided to put this uranian energy to good use ... hence the aquarian age webinar celebrating Giralamo Cardano at the waxing of the Blue Moon ... this is 8:30 pm in Rome of a Saturday ... 90 minutes, a sketch of his life stopping at his consultation with young Edward VI in 1552 London, and Bedington's English translation of Consolatione to which deVere wrote an eloquent forward for the 1573 (same year that the Fair Youth was born). Well if you would like to register for this seminar which is on the Kepler College platform, please register at
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4807931626808658435

if you have something insightful to say about Giralamo please let me know, we can do a panel

Last edited by SGFoxe on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
irisalbus

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

the registry page says that the webinar is on the 18th of JUNE, not July, is it correct?

Iris
SGFoxe

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:06 am    Post subject: apology and Cardano's Commentaries on Ptolemy Reply with quote

yes, Iris, my infamous dyslexia, so sorry

... happened june saturday ... i have an mp4 of the presentation, if you'd like a copy send me your email address and i will send you a link to my dropbox copy of it

my big question now is

Has ANYONE translated Cardano's Commentaries on Ptolemy to English? published 1554 along with his own and edward vi's charts ...

Is there anyone competent in Renascent Italian Latin? Can ANYONE do this? There are splendid astrological secrets therein.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: