i am adding to this as i go.. sometimes i notice something that i hadn't noticed previously.. regarding the transits to mateens day chart, the transit of mars retro to his full moon is one obvious detail..

i read recently in an astrological type book/blog - can't remember where and what - an idea of astrological cycles being like vibration waves that wash over events and people in an ongoing manner.. i like the analogy and think it frees up the idea of looking at only one cycle and instead looking at a multiple of them.. one of them that caught my eye last night in relation to mateens chart is the place of his nodal axis at 18 aries/libra 53.. this is the mean node i am using based on my preferences set in solar fire..

t pluto for the time of this event is located at 18 capricorn 49.. this squares onto mateens nodal axis directly and of course is an ongoing theme to his transit data over the course of the past year and etc, along with uranus having gone over this same area the past 1-2 years.. from what i understand of north node in aries, the person needs to move towards a more independent position of self sufficiency, go it alone type of expression.. t pluto squaring onto this would really push the idea of the nodal axis relevance to his moon and chart into a more radicalized place where he could end up doing something that would put him in jail or worse..

i continue to see mateen as having huge mental health problems, which is not to say that many others don't, or that some of them are also are involved in some form of religious outlook that skews and complicates the mental health problems further.. the simple astro on mental health would be how mercury and moon interface in the chart.. in his chart they are in a wide opposition to one another, so a real push and pull between logic and emotion would be played out..

it is interesting how mateens chart shares in common with anders brievik chart, a mars in aquarius and to a certain extent a very wide mercury/moon opposition too.. mateens chart has saturn in sagittaurius a feature found in baruch goldsteins chart.. the idea of a certain type of religious intolerance is one of the possibilities astrology suggests with this placement..

i don't want to talk about anything other then astrology here, in spite of the fact this is a very sensitive topic that triggers all sorts of emotions and positions from people from many different angles.. perhaps others see some astro at work that i am missing? thanks..