I can't find the exact time when she was murdered, so this chart is just to show roughly where the planets were. Ignore the chart angles, and take the Moon position as only approximate.

I am not sure of the significance of transiting Uranus being exactly conjunct her natal Chiron and opposition her natal Uranus.

Tommy Mair, date of birth given by Wikipedia as 12th August 1963, Kilmarnock, Scotland. No time of birth known so I used a zero hours chart, but he was born in Scotland so there will be a time of birth written on his birth certificate.

Complicated chart of Tommy Mair. In my opinion, that Venus square Neptune in his chart, with IsisTranspluto 2 degrees applying to a conjunction with Venus, shows that when that conjunction closed to within 1 degree orb, when he was a child, he would have gone through the experience that left him with mental illness, which would have been revisited when IsisTranspluto made another aspect to his natal Venus' antiscion, 16.5 degrees Taurus, when IsisTranspluto was within one degree applying to one degree separating squaring this point, from 15.5 to 17.5 degrees Leo, in the 1970's.

I also see possible psychopathic elements from the exact within 1 degree aspect of IsisTranspluto to his Sun's antiscion, which involves an opposition to Saturn. This is the kind of psychopath who knows how to say the right things to the authorities, tells them what they want to hear, and appears to be a nice person.

From looking at astrological charts, I have often seen both indicators of vulnerable mental illness and psychopathy in the same chart. I think this chart is one of them.

These are just my initial thoughts, looking at the chart. As I am sure people realise, the position of the all important Moon isn't known until we get a birth time, or the angles of the chart, which are absolutely tell-tale for timing events.

Fleur wrote:
I didn't agree with her Remain politics, but her killing is a stupid tragedy. He has taken a mother from her two young children, and done the Brexit case untold harm.
I dont see why you are saying that. What has the actions of this crazed right wing fanatic got to do with voting leave? Attempts to link the two are just a smear campaign. Do we blame all Muslims in the US for the shootings in Orlando? Hardly.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:Fleur wrote:
I didn't agree with her Remain politics, but her killing is a stupid tragedy. He has taken a mother from her two young children, and done the Brexit case untold harm.
I dont see why you are saying that. What has the actions of this crazed right wing fanatic got to do with voting leave? Attempts to link the two are just a smear campaign. Do we blame all Muslims in the US for the shootings in Orlando? Hardly.

Mark
The Remain campaign have started a petition with thousands of signatures to call the EU referendum off.

Interesting that doctors examining Thomas Mair have found "no medical issues"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... homas-mair

I thought I saw in his chart both mental health problems due to experience in very early childhood, infancy, when IsisTranspluto transited square his Venus' antiscion of 13.5 degrees Taurus within one degree orb around 1964 to 1971, when he was age 1 to 8, and later when it transited conjunct his Venus at 16.5 degrees Leo around 1972 to 1977, when he was age 9 to 14.

Transits at such a young age could leave a permanent mental health problem.

There are also psychopathic traits in this chart, but that doesn't mean he isn't also mentally ill. Psychopaths learn to be better psychopaths from therapy, they learn to say to the therapists and authorities what they want to hear, whereas mentally ill and autistic spectrum people blurt out the truth even if they do grasp what they are required to say.

For Thomas Mair whether or not he is found mentally ill could be the difference between being kept in a harsh prison or looked after in a hospital for the criminally insane, so these definitions and correct diagnosis are important.

As I said in a post above, we don't know the position of his Moon, and it could easily be within one degree of a conjunction or square to his Venus or its antiscion, and that could be a possible (depending on other factors, especially the chart angles which we don't know without a time of birth) indicator of dangerous psychopathy, in which case this could have been triggered by the transit of IsisTranspluto to his Venus.

His Mercury, 13 degrees Virgo, is almost definitely psychopathic, and was transited by both Jupiter in 13 degrees Virgo and Saturn in 13 degrees Sagittarius in June 2016 at the time of Jo's murder. I have noticed that it seems to be transits to perpetrators' Mercury above all that are significant at the times that they commit atrocities, and also at the times that they are caught.

Ok, interesting that the doctors don't seem to have found him mentally ill. It will be interesting if the media give further details about what they reported. I am still learning about this chart, and at first I thought Thomas Mair has mixtures of definitely psychopathic traits with genuine mental illness, but I am starting to veer towards wondering if he is just a psychopath who isn't mentally ill at all.

I just looked up his Phaethon: 24 degrees Virgo. Chiron was 24 degrees Pisces, opposition, in June 2016 at the time of the murder.