Hi James,

I like the idea of looking at the 'Big Daddy' chart ie the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction!

Must say i have never seen a solar return derived from this kind of chart but why not?

Interesting observations on the Aries ingress and transits to this chart too.

James_M wrote:
bob - unique astrology.. quick response - the 8:58pm time for the dallas shooting is given in the wikipedia link i also shared..
On the timing of the first shootings in Dallas I have investigated this. I think the Wikipedia time is probably incorrect.

Your quite right this is given as 20:58 in Wikipedia
However, the BBC report and ABC news put this down as 20:45.

Its seems the Wikpedia are relying on a local Dallas Newspaper (Star Telegram) report put out shortly after the shooting began. At that early stage they thought there might be two shooters and talk about one being arrested.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local ... 75577.html

I think the BBC piece was put out sometime the next day. I suspect more eye witneseses had come forward by then pushing the time of the first shooting back slightly.

ABC NEWS live reporting confirms the BBC time.

''The gunfire broke out around 8:45 p.m. Thursday. Live TV video showed protesters marching along a street in downtown when the shots erupted and the crowd scattered, seeking cover.''

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/late ... d-40426075

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36742835

Personally, I'm going with the BBC/ABC news on this one and using the 20:45 time.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

hi mark,

as i understand ibn ezra and 'the book of the world' book of his on mundane astrology, he was running profections off the jupiter-saturn conjunction chart.. maybe i have it wrong, but i picked up the idea - pretty sure - from this book thru him.. the idea of running a solar return off the chart seems to merit attention as well.. check it out and let me know what you find..

as for the dallas shooting time, i was only working with the wikipedia time.. if it is earlier and closer to 845pm - that makes even more sense in so far as pluto being closer to the ascendant angle and for this cosmobiologist very close to an exact hard aspect off the midheaven too.. see the chart below... the aspect is half way between a 45 and a 90, or what is a 67.30 degree aspect, or circle divided by 16 ( 22.30) x 3...

post images

One of the Uranus squares to Pluto occurred on May 21, 2014. When timed to 10:26:52 am, CDT, in Dallas it had an MC at 14?07'. Transit Uranus at 14?08' was conjunct the MC, transit Pluto at 284?07' squared it. Sibly Sun at 104?29' was squared by the MC and Uranus and opposed by transit Pluto while Sibly Saturn at 194?36' was on the IC, opposed by transit Uranus and squared by transit Pluto.

The New Moon of July 4th measured in right ascension with the Sun and Moon at 104?02' aspected all of those points agitating a Grand Square forged from the Sibly chart and the Uranus - Pluto square.
Last edited by unique_astrology on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

hi bob,

curious why you are looking at a chart for may 21 2014? i don't see an exact pluto uranus square in this chart.. thanks

mark,

it is interesting profection lord for this year off the 2000 ju-sa conjunction chart is jupiter.. jupiter rules the 5th and the 8th house... the jupiter/saturn square in the aries 2016 washington ingress chart connects directly with mars in the 2000 chart..

An object's "true body" position in space is measured in right ascension, not longitude.

The positions in this image are shown in right ascension. You can see the square between Uranus and Pluto is within 000?01' of exactness. The time was used to obtain planetary exactness with the angles rather than the exact square between Uranus and Pluto.

thanks bob. that lays it out pretty clearly and i see you are also making connections back to the sibley chart.. thanks. can't remember the degree of the other charts sun (sag rising, verses gemini rising), but it will be similar..