Will we get the project to be able to make a new office ?

Question understood 24/04/2005, 3:14 PM, Bogota, Colombia, EST +5, 74w05, 4n36, Regiomontanus, AC 21Virgo58, Moon 10Sco04.

Background: a friend of mine leads an non profit organization which fights AIDS in Brasil. He wants to know if a project will be approved so they can expand, creating a second office in a nearby town.

First doubt: should I use the 11th (money from government) ?
Second doubt: Should I use the considerations of Lilly about the 4th house in "If Good to remove from one house or place to another,
or to stay or abide in any place or not?", meaning, should I use the 7th to represent the "new office" so I can say if this would be a good movement ?

Any thoughts would be very appreciated.
Yuzuru

First doubt: should I use the 11th (money from government) ?
The chart as a whole is focussed upon this issue, so I?d go straight to the 2nd house for consideration of financial factors and whether money will be invested in the chart.
Second doubt: Should I use the considerations of Lilly about the 4th house in "If Good to remove from one house or place to another,
or to stay or abide in any place or not?", meaning, should I use the 7th to represent the "new office" so I can say if this would be a good movement ?
Seems sensible. But I?d also place a lot of emphasis on the 10th house and its ruler to indicate factors relating to approval from authority.

I haven?t had time to look at the actual chart I?m afraid.

Good luck with it.
Deb