Late Virgo

Hi there - it's intriguing if late Virgo is on the MC. Suggests the government may be short-lived, despite early Sag rising. My thought is that with Mercury VOC, and the Mercury ruled MC changing signs quickly too, that there is change in the near future.The Moon cannot make a final aspect to Mercury to it before it leaves Cancer.

This leaves the conjunction with Mars as the last action of the Moon in Scorpio. This Mars it seems to me is very challenging being in its own sign, the nocturnal malefic in a diurnal chart, in the very difficult twelfth house, with all its signification of enemies and self-undoing.

The chart seems more successful if Libra has come to the MC. The Moon then moves from it's square to Venus (MC ruler) to the sextile of Jupiter (Asc ruler) through the trine of Sun and the final aspect to Mars.

It seems to me that the final destination is the same, but the journey might be more extended and successful, at least in the medium term. The rulers of the MC would also be in approaching trine (Venus and Saturn). Saturn is the almuten of the MC.
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

James_M wrote:
Thanks mark and others for trying to define the time of mays new position.. the clock looks like 5:29pm or thereabouts.. that would give 2 sag rising.. sun/moon midpoint either way is 15 virgo 41, very close to the nodal axis and perhaps subject to the upcoming eclipse data late summer.. the midheaven at 28 virgo is exactly on her natal mercury the ascendant is exactly on her own natal nodal axis.. this is all relevant if this is the time for use only!
5.29 seems a bit too quick for me James. She only walked into Buckingham Palace at 17:25, nearly 17:26. Its a big place so that seems a bit too fast to me. But I know another astrologer (Pam Crane) insisting she can not only read not only the clock behind Theresa May and the Queen but even the Queen's wristwatch at 17.30!

I had hoped the chart was early Libra as that would link to May's Sun and the UK ASC (1801). It would also be a better indicator for her rule! A very difficult chart.

James_M
a note on twitter times.. twitter time stamps are essentially useless so far as i have been able to tell.. no one seems to know how the time is given - a persons local time, or?
You and I both recall the confusing mess of debates about Twitter feeds for the chart for Islamic state. I regard them as totally unreliable. I will never get back the hours back I spent trying to work out the accurate vs Twitter feed based on location. Never ever again!

James_M wrote:
as for a rectified birth time for may, i presently gravitate towards cap rising - 3pm area.. will continue to ponder the idea..
I know its a bit confusing as Yuzuru opened a separate thread here for May's chart as PM. I am therefore trying to keep discussion of May's natal chart to a minimum here. I would like the main emphasis here to be her chart as PM.

I did do a reply here but I have moved all my comments to the other thread dealing with Theresa May's natal chart.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Thank-you for your welcome Mark. Yes, some of the slightly more technical parts of interpretation, such as looking at whether aspects are applying is something I definitely have to start paying more attention to (technical to me, I realise second nature to others!) thankyou for all your input. and the contributions you all make. It's a great resource for learning some astrology, and I'll keep coming back...

sally

I want to thank our new member Sally for pointing me in the direction of a discussion on Astro.com website where a photography wizard has magnified the picture of the Queen's wristwatch. The time is clearly 17.35.
On the other hand others think the wall clock behind the Queen and Theresa May and the Queen is indicating 17:30
The important distinction here is that the MC has moved into Libra at 17:33.

It seems astrologers are going to have to make a personal judgement call on which time to use. Ultimately, the fate of this administration will give us a way to check out both times.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

thanks sally and mark,

that is a fascinating picture of the wrist watch on the queens hand.. i wonder who would have taken that? either way it seems marks initial post was fairly close to the time, or? it will be interesting watching things unfold for the uk under theresa may, especially given the brexit dynamic and all else.. thank you..

A retrograde Saturn on ascendant in the invitation chart in 2016 and look what happened to May in 2017.

This time she did not even say that the queen invited her but - I met the queen and I am forming the government ...or something to that effect.

A while ago I cast a chart for the state opening of Parliament as this seemed to be more like the kind of inception charts used by Sahl and others to look at the start of Theresa May's premiership. She was of course ipso facto PM before then

It was on the day of the solstice but at 11:30 am and the 14th degree of Virgo arises and the IC cusp, like the ASC an indicator of length of office is in Sagittarius. For a long stay these need to be fixed but a short stay it would be movable. Well she is still here if only for the fact that they cannot think of anyone better to replace her with

Next we check the MC ruler Mercury. He is not in the tenth sign but at least being in the 11th means not cadent and he is casimi - both indicators of strength rather than imminent fall

The proximity of malefic Mars is not good but he is in the triplicity of Venus and she is in his triplicity so this alleviates the malice. Lastly the VOC Moon indicates struggle but not hopelessness so I daresay she will be around a bit longer

Matthew Goulding
Matthew Goulding

All,

Let's here and see it all (again) for Theresa May. I'm NOT a Fan.

But I was wondering if that very clever person who for saw a Hung Parliament might up date us on anything else they are seeing now about the UK ?

While I read thru the Thread again that is.

H

James_M
a note on twitter times.. twitter time stamps are essentially useless so far as i have been able to tell.. no one seems to know how the time is given - a persons local time, or?
You and I both recall the confusing mess of debates about Twitter feeds for the chart for Islamic state. I regard them as totally unreliable. I will never get back the hours back I spent trying to work out the accurate vs Twitter feed based on location. Never ever again!
Mark,

We (you, Robert Hand and I) discussed the Isis chart at some length on farcebook several years ago. My suggestion of 05.05 29.06.2014 Raqqah was taken from observing the position of the Sun in the sky at the time of Isis's declaration from a youtube video. It has proved to be, beyond doubt, the most accurate chart for said Saudi/Isreali-funded terror group.

Searching for twitter posts is a waste of time, I'm sure you'll agree. And too many tweets make a twat. But the astrological community, as usual, gets itself into a bit of a 'tis when someone says something about something. Just look at what the lady at the centre of the cosmic universe recently emailed to our favourite blogger, for example.
Verum e