Hi Yuzuru,

This is not the correct time. I watched this on live BBC TV broadcast and web updates.

17:25 BST Theresa May enters Buckingham Palace

17:41 BST BBC transmit pictures of Theresa May curtseying before Queen and accepting office.

There is is a few minutes time delay for these pictures to be put out for press release so 17:35 seems about right. The MC has just moved into Libra matching UK ASC in 1801 chart and May's Libra Sun.
Mark
Last edited by Mark on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Time of Handover

Hi - I went for 17:40 based on BBC website, but 17:35 seems OK. The chart is very interesting. The challenge is that the final aspect of the Moon is conjunct a very powerful Mars in dignity in the twelfth. The Moon does not perfect the trine to Mercury before Mercury leaves Cancer. Mercury is therefore VOC.

Given that the Moon in mundane astrology represents the people, the final aspect suggests her government may attract the wrath of the people in the final analysis.
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

Astralwanderer wrote:
Hi - I went for 17:40 based on BBC website, but 17:35 seems OK.
The BBC put out a picture taken on their website at 17:41 but unless the staff are superhumanly fast I assume it takes at least 5 mins to get it put out!

There has already been quite a bit of discussion on the time on mundane Facebook groups. Rod Chang and I are using 17:35. Although, one astrologer claims to be able to read the Queens wristwatch which she is adamant says 17:30 BST! lol.

Astralwanderer wrote:
The chart is very interesting. The challenge is that the final aspect of the Moon is conjunct a very powerful Mars in dignity in the twelfth. The Moon does not perfect the trine to Mercury before Mercury leaves Cancer. Mercury is therefore VOC.

Given that the Moon in mundane astrology represents the people, the final aspect suggests her government may attract the wrath of the people in the final analysis.
Thanks. That is a thought provoking comment regard the Moon and wrath of the people! I will take a deeper look at the chart myself on Thursday.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Time of handover

Hi - for some reason this went into a new thread - apols!

Hi again. I have heard about the 17:30 time. If this is the case it brings the last degree of Virgo to the MC. My intuition is that this would be very difficult for the new government as the ruler, Mercury, is VOC and just about to leave Cancer for Leo. If this time is true, we should see the symbolism played out quickly with difficult times for the government.
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

Siderum wrote:
The Twitter
Chris Mason ? @ChrisMasonBBC
Theresa May becomes the 13th Prime Minister of the Queen's reign
1:54 PM - 13 Jul 2016
Hi Mario

No this time is clearly wrong. Its out by hours!

Remember this was done on live TV here in the United Kingdom. Just to cover all the times:

17:20. The announcement that the queen had accepted David Cameron's resignation.
17.21: Theresa May left for the palace from Westminster.
17:25: Theresa May arrives at Buckingham Palace and enters bulding.
17:41: BBC website show picture of Theresa May curtseying to Queen.
17:42: The announcement is made that TM had accepted the job.
17:57: Theresa May left Buckingham Palace
17:58: Buckigham Palace made their announcement.
1801: Theresa May arrived at No 10
18:02: Theresa May started her first speech
18:07: Theresa May entered number 10 Downing Street

The MC was on TM's sun at her speech and was over Uranus of the 1801 chart at the changeover.

So we know that sometime after 17:25 and before 17:40 she met the Queen and accepted the offer to lead the government. On the exact time the discussion has only been whether go for 17:30 or 17:35. Normally, this wouldn't matter much but the MC changed from Virgo to Libra at 17:33.

Mark

I find the opposition from Pluto in the second to the Sun in the 8th pretty
intriguing, and wonder what it might mean (considering the impact Pluto
seems to be having on the Capricorn structures of government recently)
I sense an exposure of secrets - will she not tolerate any manipulations
(especially in the financial world, she already mentioned tax) or will it be the other way around, that the government will end up being very secretive and eventually exposed by Pluto.
does anyone have any idea.