Iranian Street Protests

Or as the Americans say I-ranian.

So having read Harry Dent's non-Astrological book on Cycles, and his views that three big -VE Cycles are confluencing (triple word score), 28.5, 84, 253 years, then I'm watching and listening for anything that might be considered in the league of the Protestant Reformation or when The States decided to leave The Motherland.

And how they've regretted that ?

So today I hear from the BBC that there is widespread unrest in Iran. Even in Qom where the Clerics live.

Well you'd have to be pretty brave to do that wouldn't you ?

H

is another paid for colour revolution on the way? it was green last time.. what colour will it be this time?
all the saber rattling from the usa-israel 24/7 towards iran makes me think another neo-con regime change game plan has been on tap for some time with the plan to fold it out over the next few years or sooner... these crazy folks never tire of their regime change plans.. lets talk about the chart for iran, as opposed to being another news feed for the western msm, shall we?

I agree with you James that those who dislike Iran's Regime will have a hand in this.

As to me promoting MSM well that's a bit harsh as I regularly call them out, and in fact just made an official complaint about the BBC's coverage (or lack of) of the BREXIT debate.

Yup let's a get a chart up for Iran.

Got one ?

H

PS These last few months I've been reading up on the post WWII activities of the Soviets and the West in Eastern Poland and Western Ukraine.

NOT a glorious time for Western interference.

Something I'd have heard about when I was at University. Stephan Banderas and the likes and the deportation of hundreds of thousands to solve the problem.

thanks rocko,

i am sorry if i came across as harsh! i am fed up with the constant march to war in other countries by the supposed 'democratic' ones.. and the refugee crisis that these wars or regime change games produce isn't really a fun thing either for some many, not to mention all the innocent lives that are lost.. at this point the msm has been disqualified for offering any even handed contrasting views in any of it too.. it is all one sided in the western msm at this point as i see it..

sounds like an interesting area of history to be reading up on.. i will put up a post on iran 2018 with a chart for iran. i think i have before.. there are 2 charts for iran that i think are popular.. one might be more popular then the other.. feb and april as i recall 1979.. i think on memory i liked the feb one better, which typically is based off observations of what seems to work better off events..