Mark, thanks for the cross post. I think the unique quality of these aspects for August/September eclipse period is the importance of so many slow planets in Mutable along with the nodes. There are social upheavals around the world for the whole of 2016 and this period should be an apex.

I did note in the article that Bernie Sanders has a double transit of Uranus conj his Mars and in early August Mars will sq his Uranus. He announced on July 26th that he left the DNC, he is now a Independent. He will not campaign for HRC. He is done with this last part of his life.

Since it is in high summer in the northern hemisphere with the T-Square of Saturn conj Mars sq Neptune, could we see some serious hurricane events to the USA or elsewhere??? This will be a good test for the USA foundation chart of 12 Sag with the lunar nodes so close.

There are so many directions this energy could go but I would be more shocked it nothing happened. I will be putting in some buy points to the stock market since it usually dips during events like this.
Naomi Bennett
www.LearnAstrologyNow.com

So ?

Again big congratulations to Mark for raising this theme.

For me I hardly have any problems predicting movements in the Stock Markets using this high level top down approach.

For example when all were fleeing for their financial lives in January and early Feb this year I was able to advise them to start buying in the week of the 8th Feb. The rest is history.

So? I'm very interested to see what other members of the forum make of the upcoming trine between fast moving d.Mars and slow moving r.Uranus that peaks early on the 17th Sept.

We'd need to consider the Full Moon the morning before and the effects of the ebbing Neptune Saturn.

Now classically of course the trine would be a healthy thing. But for me Mars and r.Uranus could bring sparks and you only need a black hat to think he is doing the world a favour and you could have a terrorist attack. And a big one.

Saturn, security barriers, will have been severely weakened by Neptune and the Moon can drive people over the edge.

I'd be interested to learn how to locate the countries and cities where the trine might cover.

We could save the Wuld.

H

PS Just noticed that the Sun might be putting her spoke in too.

More Fire from the 13th Oct onwards till the 28th Oct?

I see a general swing from the current sort of frenzied no worries mood to Mars crashing into Pluto and then on towards r.Uranus.

That week Mercury burns up in the Sun as they both drown in Scorpio's paranoia.

27th to 28th Oct - Ooooooooooooh ?

Plus a lot of current little positives will have gone.

HAPPY DAYs

Will we bounce back after that though ?

H

further to my previous comment, i am reading a lot of political posts like this from the past few days.. not sure how it gets contextualized with the astrology, but it bears exploration and goes with what has been discussed on various threads here on skyscript from back to last year when goran was making the case based on the 2016 ingress chart set to different locations.

http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semp ... -army.html

or, and etc...

http://www.unz.com/mwhitney/pentagon-be ... w_comments

further to this - here is the sun/pluto astro dynamic that i was superficially referring to from earlier in the week beginning last wednesday.. this from a commentator on the first thread :

"Wednesday: US leaks news of White House talks that amount to "We'll bomb Syria."

Thursday: Russia issues a VERY clear statement that ANYONE attacking Syrian or Russian assets - or even if it's not clear who the target is - WILL be shot down. And the only persons possibly involved in such an attack are the US, NATO, and Turkey. The target of this statement was quite obvious.

Friday: US leaks statements saying "We won't bomb Syria.""

Here are the 3 outer planet conjunctions and the relevant fixed stars I consider to be influencing current events. Note the very " fiery " theme in view of the title of this thread :-

Saturn/Jupiter conj. May 2000

I refer to my post about this on the Syria thread.
Of relevance to this year is the fact that this ghastly conj. has now directed to the Aldebaran/Antares axis and its accompanying aggression.

Pluto/Saturn antiscion inconjunction 2016

I have posted the details about this on another separate thread but reiterate here that this has been an underlying theme for the past 12 months , acting as a kind of shadow of the war cycle associated with Pluto/Saturn cycles. For simplification I will just refer to Pluto.
The first antiscion conj. occurred on 30 Jan 2016 when Pluto conjoined Arkab beta Sagittarii in the foot of the archer. Sagittarius the archer was originally Pa bil sag ? Fire-Arrow-Archer.
The second one will occur on 4th Nov 2016 when Pluto will conjoin the star Manubrium omicron sagittarii in the head of the archer. This star is associated with explosions, fires and flaring heat.

Uranus/Neptune conjunction 1993

This conjunction occurs every approx. 170 years and continues to affect us.
It was a triple conjunction occurring in the stars of Lyra and Sagittarius.
The dark side of this conj. is what is most noticeable at this time. Some of Diana Rosenberg?s descriptions of this area of the sky:-
?soaring souls can call down celestial fire as if it were theirs to play with ?theirs may be a destiny of fire ? fiercely absolutist in their beliefs ? putting themselves in the line of fire - extremism for good or ill, including vicious prejudice and cruel, even sadistic persecutions.?

I just looked up the Pluto Neptune conjunction of the early 1890's.

It is exact at 8 degrees Gemini 37 minutes on 2nd August 1891.

Neptune then stations at 9 degrees Gemini 04 minutes on 12th September, and Pluto stations at 8 degrees Gemini 51 minutes on 8th September. They then form another exact conjunction at 8 degrees Gemini 17 minutes on 7th November.

Then in February 1892 Neptune stations to go direct at 6 degrees Gemini 15 minutes on 16th February and Pluto stations to go direct at 6 degrees Gemini 52 minutes on 20th February. They form another exact conjunction at 7 degrees Gemini 42 minutes on 1st May 1892.

After that it doesn't seem to make another exact conjunction, as Neptune is moving a lot faster than Pluto so the aspect separates.

I have long suspected that this could still be affecting us. It might not be currently relevant, I haven't thought about that.

Somebody else here probably knows a lot more about the history of the Pluto Neptune conjunctions, how frequent they are and when they were.

Thanks very much for posting this Fleur. Yes, absolutely, that conjunction is still affecting us and you point out the degree, which is particularly relevant today.

I had a good reason for not mentioning this conjunction but to explain it here would detract from the thread so I'll PM you about it later (when I'm a bit more compos mentis!) It concerns my study of a precessional cycle of these conjunctions.

I was very pleased to read that you have long suspected that this could still be affecting us, which means you have also been studying outer planet cycles as well !
At a later date (esp. when the US election is over) I was hoping to post on this subject.

With Mars crashing into r.Uranus this Friday 28th Oct later in the day BST I'd expect some sort of extremely violent warlike event.

I always look to the Moon to see if she'll be adding tension or NOT? Because there is very little Moon this means that if something does happen it'll be very significant, but that that likelyhood is considerably reduced.

Mars is in Capricorn so you could feel that suggest a White Hat action. But r.Uranus in Aries certainly means high octane action.

I'm interested to know how we might go about locating where such events might occur.

I'd be interested in learning the general concepts involved.

Cheers,

H