Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Baton Rouge Shootings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject: Baton Rouge Shootings Reply with quote

The American astrologer Anthony Louis has written an excellent piece on the Baton Rouge shootings so I have decided to just provide the link to his piece rather than post up the chart myself. Anthony focuses in some detail on the chart of the killer Gavin Eugene Long as well as the event chart.

https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/shooting-in-baton-rouge/

Mark
james_m

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks mark,

transit data basically off a sunrise chart and including pluto.. i have rattled on about mars/pluto and violence on these pages for some time, but glad it is again being highlighted for those who might question the value of pluto in understanding the astrology better.. i enjoy anthony louis's views and often find myself much in agreement with his breakdown astrologically... i didn't have the heart to start a thread on this pointing out much of the same.. for me the transits have spoken strongly enough in the past month and the conjunction of uranus to eris and ceres which happened close to the brexit event all cast a long shadow over much of what has happened the past month.. naomi bennett suggested that the squaring of the moons nodal axis - geo position, to uranus's helio nodal axis has even fed into all this.. it is an interesting idea that is also a bit unorthodox and worth more study..

it seems like a volatile mix of factors are really quite difficult for the usa at this point in time.. i hope it all stops and things return to normal soon.. innocent people or policemen dying is always horrible..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: