Heimarmene and tuche

Hello everyone!

i am a Hellenistic Astrology learner.

in china,it is so hard(not easy) to get the chance to attend the class or lecture by Hellenistic Astrologer such as Mr Schmidt,Mr Manwaring,Mr noblehorse,Mr Waston,Or Buy the books by these perspn,or software such as Delphic Oracle(not because they are expensive.i think they are priceless??

the only place is web forum such as skyscript,Actastroloy,Myspace astrology forum etc.

I have heard several editions about the concept of Heimarmene and tuche in actastrology,myspace.

one edition:associate tuche with the Moon,associate Heimarmene with the sun

one edition:astrology as whole is associated as Heimarmene

one edition:associate tuche with the lots,associate Heimarmene with natal planets

one edition:?For heimarmen? has decreed for each man an immutable actualization of outcomes, surrounding with a wall of many causes of good and bad things, by means of which two self-generated goddesses, Fortune and Hope, as appointed servants, control the life and permit that which is decreed to carry by necessity and deception.?
?according to the above words,i thinks ASC,lot of spirit,lot of fortune together enclose the heimarmen?)

(i do not know whether these violate the copywright.if it is,please delete the post?

and what do you think about Heimarmene and tuche?

Thanks for your mention LibraFeng.

Heimarmene is said to be like the "seed" potential for a life. It represents what should be based upon the kind of life it is. An apple tree has the potential to become an apple tree, but not a banana tree. So one with a type of chart has a potential that might not be fully realized. Heimarmene as Schmidt puts it is "ones due" or what is due to a given person given a life.

While heimarmene represents the type of seed, tuche represents the accidents that befall that seed. The type of ground and weather that it's exposed to. While it's heimarmene's job to define the boundaries of the possible, it's tuche's job to select which one.

Schmidt associated the trigon lords of the sect light with heimarmene, but the lots in general and especially fortune in particular with tuche. This is because the trigon lords show the potential, but fortune actualizes.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

zoidsoft wrote:Thanks for your mention LibraFeng.

Heimarmene is said to be like the "seed" potential for a life. It represents what should be based upon the kind of life it is. An apple tree has the potential to become an apple tree, but not a banana tree. So one with a type of chart has a potential that might not be fully realized. Heimarmene as Schmidt puts it is "ones due" or what is due to a given person given a life.

While heimarmene represents the type of seed, tuche represents the accidents that befall that seed. The type of ground and weather that it's exposed to. While it's heimarmene's job to define the boundaries of the possible, it's tuche's job to select which one.

Schmidt associated the trigon lords of the sect light with heimarmene, but the lots in general and especially fortune in particular with tuche. This is because the trigon lords show the potential, but fortune actualizes.
Thank you very much for your detailed reply,Mr Zoidsoft.