Peter Sutcliffe transferred from Broadmoor.

I wonder what people here think about the transfer of Peter Sutcliffe http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Sutcliffe,_Peter from Broadmoor to prison.

The time of birth is given only a B rating on the astro data bank. I wonder if anyone has tried to rectify the chart angles more precisely?

Anyway his Sun is getting heavy transits, and natally his Sun, 11.5 degrees Gemini, is square Jupiter's antiscion, 12.5 degrees Pisces, within one degree, and both these planets are sometimes heavily transited and arced to by the chart angles at the time of death (I tend not to look at planet to planet arcs, only angle to planet). These are the kind of transits you sometimes see at death. Although Jupiter can also mean judicial things, which is what has happened here. I sometimes wonder if Jupiter at the time of death indicates a merciful release from this Saturnian world?

I am not british, so I had to look him up. The thing that I noticed about his chart is that Solar Arc pluto, which rules his12th house is arcing to Jupiter, the ruler of his rising sign. He did have transits also to his natal venus, which rules the 6th house and is in the 8th house. This makes me think he was transferred due to some other health issue. Just my thoughts. AMY

This man is a convicted serial killer and his mental health has been a big question as insanity was offered as a mitigating factor in his defence when accused of the brutal murder of several innocent women.
He was imprisoned after this defence was turned down and only sent to Broadmore - a secure hospital for the criminally insane later
Mad or bad? You decide
Matthew Goulding

I was only commenting on the astrology, that the powerful outer planet transits are hitting his Sun and Jupiter, both planets sometimes associated with death, although Jupiter also represents judicial decisions, which has happened here.

Interesting that Amy has noticed other indications in his chart of poor health.

ASC ruler in tenth house of fame but both ruler and exultant in eighth house of death so that is how he became famous
Significators of mind moon and Mercury are both dignified but not om aspect do do not work well and Luna conj malefic Saturn indicates the darkness of his mind
To blame outers how about close conj. of Uranus to Mercury ?
Matthew Goulding

Mjacob wrote:ASC ruler in tenth house of fame but both ruler and exultant in eighth house of death so that is how he became famous
Significators of mind moon and Mercury are both dignified but not om aspect do do not work well and Luna conj malefic Saturn indicates the darkness of his mind
To blame outers how about close conj. of Uranus to Mercury ?
I was thinking that conjunction of Uranus and Mercury isn't particularly close, and a Uranus Mercury conjunction isn't particularly malefic, then noticed that Mercury is also square to the antiscion of Chiron at 15 degrees Pisces, and that is a half a degree orb. A personal planet aspecting both Chiron and Uranus could be malefic in a way that aspecting only one of them wouldn't be imo. And also, I noticed a couple of months ago for the first time how significant Mercury can be in psychopaths charts.

So I do think that Mercury Uranus Chiron aspect explains a lot about him, and previously I could only identify a minor reason for why he did what he did, and arcs from the angles to that point at the time. So thanks for pointing that out.

Fleur you mentioned death indications. I doubt he will survive beyond 2020 and Pluto's departure from Capricorn. In a couple of years time it will oppose that Moon/Saturn conj. and Saturn moves into Capricorn at the beginning of 2018.
Neptune by symbolic arc direction is unlikely to get past the South Node and his Moon reaches Neptune in his early 70s.

Charles Carter sees significant directions between Neptune and Jupiter at death, Jupiter indicating a merciful release from this world, as you say.

Regarding "mad or bad" - Matthew that Moon/Saturn conj. occurs near Pollux an area in which the Liber Hermetis states "many will be harmed in the head".
Such monstrous characters sometimes have a history of brain damage due to injury by blows, disease or drugs.

I also suspect that his ascendant is actually in Scorpio possibly about 25 degrees which would put it opposite Algol (heads!) and an area which Diana Rosenberg has found to be associated with some other dreadful characters such as Hindley and the Kray twins, amongst others.

If then Scorpio ascends then Mars can relate to the body. Abu Ali in Persian Nativities Vol I writes of Mars in the house of the Sun - death from an infirmity in the belly or the eyes ....death will be sudden - and further on Mars in the ninth ....unfaithfulness .....harmful journeys

Harmful to others was this lorry driver

You could be on to something

Matthew
Matthew Goulding

I was just looking at Peter Sutcliffe's chart, and the transits for the time of his arrest in January 1981, and his first attack and murder in 1975. He was supposed to have not killed anyone before October 1975, but the astrology shows that he possibly killed somebody from late July and early August 1975. There was an exact Chiron Uranus opposition in 28.5 degrees Libra/Aries in late July and early August 1975 which made a 45 degree semisquare/135 degree sesquiquadrate to his Mercury. This would have been the trigger.

After all this time you would think he would have confessed to all his murders, but these people seem to hang on to secrets like bargaining chips or power. Maybe he can't remember?

I had a look at transits and did see some that occurred around the times of the first reported murders but I do not offer any expertise on this but will compare those dates you mention

FWIW SR offer a firdaria report and ignoring the bit about possible foreign travel they suggest a time for education and re-assessment so perhaps the move to a normal jail might be the catalyst for such a confession?

Matthew
Matthew Goulding