Neptunian illusion vs realistic potential

I'm interested in what I'm not seeing about this (hopefully long-term) relationship. I met this man a month ago and we are both smitten but his Pisces reserve gives me a bit of pause at times, only to open up and shower me with romance the next minute. Having been through the ringer more than a dozen times I would like to know at the outset where the traps are, if any.

I am mostly interested in long-term potential vs. being deceived or used (bc it's happened before).
My own read is that there are a lot of love aspects (Venus/Sun), with Pluto deepening the connection and Saturn (conj Moon) sustaining it BUT that his natal Virgo rising and Pisces 7h Sun maybe 1) work is more important or 2) he sees me as a means to help his business or 3) doesn't really want commitment? (I have no proof of any of these but if there are downfalls I am guessing it will be one of those). I'm looking for pitfalls and would prefer the ice cold truth rather than falling off the rose-coloured cloud again.

His Natal: [url]http://imgur.com/a/leP4E[url]

Our Synastry: [url]http://imgur.com/a/LgmKg[/url]

Our Composite: [url]http://imgur.com/a/mhK7[url]

I ran a horary the day of our first kiss as I've not had a chemical pull like this...well probably ever, but I will post that in the appropriate forum.

In essence you are a person who is "afraid" of connecting or putting in some strong, frames.

His occasional reticence is due to different ways in which you experience the relationship.

This is your description of "I met this man a month ago and we are both smitten," and this is a characteristic description of random encounters ...

But his experience of that relationship is very close to the description of stable and long-term relationship like marriage relationship ... but he needs some time that he is sure of it.

"Problem" are your emotional expectations because in a stable relationship you can not expect a huge fascination with the person. And you all the time search for this fascination ...

So in this relationship the problem can only have person who not know manage in freer relationships type, and this may not be you...

Recommendation:

? enjoy relationship while it lasts ... these are powerful and rare feelings which should be enjoyed as long as it's good for you ... but you never really know when that type of relationship can turn with time into a more stable type of relationship ...

For him, this can be a stable relationship, but there are some obstacles ... whether there is another relationship at the very end, or some other reason, I can not know, but some sort of problems for him there is.

Sorry for my English

Hi Alex62, thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. And do not worry - your English is very good! Can I see if I understood correctly what you are saying?
"Problem" are your emotional expectations because in a stable relationship you can not expect a huge fascination with the person. And you all the time search for this fascination ...
I wouldn't say I'm *searching* for the fascination exactly, but right now, with him, I certainly have it, ie that feeling is there. It kind of hit me ilke a lightning bolt to be honest. Very not expected.
So in this relationship the problem can only have person who not know manage in freer relationships type, and this may not be you...
Do you mean that he would want a more free relationship (ie to see other people)? I'm not sure what you mean by freer here? Can you give an example?

Recommendation:

enjoy relationship while it lasts ... these are powerful and rare feelings which should be enjoyed as long as it's good for you ... but you never really know when that type of relationship can turn with time into a more stable type of relationship ...
I am happy to do this! ))) :' :D :D :D
For him, this can be a stable relationship, but there are some obstacles ... whether there is another relationship at the very end, or some other reason, I can not know, but some sort of problems for him there is.
Ok well that is good news and puts my mind at ease. I would still like to know what the obstacles are. Is there a way to see that by the chart aspects, or the houses/signs??

I see the normal challenges, they are not huge issues, but such as we are in different cities at the moment. But I am 100% committed to moving to be with him if that is what has to happen, or adjusting my life to make this a reality long term. The love connection seems strong and I keep getting little "hints" that he is thinking long-term, which is a good sign for me. He has high standards and my only fear at times is that he thinks I am someone who i am not, or he wants me to be some image of who he has in his mind. But that could be projection.

I have no complaints and he is the best thing , the best person that has ever happened to me, so i hope that after 42 years of suffering finally this is my "turn"...

Hi Polina

Yes, another city for him could constitute an obstacle ...
probably what this is about ...

Otherwise this aspect that you have is just a characteristic for long distance relationships ... although I missed another aspect that can easily give durability on relationship ... that's what you want durability and security ... (Saturn activates the midpoint between the Moon and Venus)

In essence, this type of relationship has a certain fascination in the first year or something a little more ... in any case, these are too strong aspects for handling them in the long term, it is definitely a welcome aspect of Saturn in your and his horoscope to land and stabilize the relationship in the long term

I mentioned in 1994 ... then you have similar aspects ... it means a similar way of feeling as well as now ....

Good luck

Alex

Ok so if I understand correctly, the fact that Saturn is activating the Venus/Moon midpoint gives our relationship stability/durability which is good for the long-term. That is good news.

For the long distance, he hasn't asked, but I would move to his city *tomorrow* if he asked me. My work doesn't require an office, I can work from anywhere and I can move around while I work. So...I personally have a hard time understanding why he would see it as an obstacle unless he fears I would be unhappy in his city (I dont know anyone there). But my work is such that I meet new people through it and that would be solved over time. In short, to me this is resolvable. The issue is when (or if) he woudl even WANT to be in the same city. It is pretty clear I will be the one to make the move because he has an office job, so he has to be there, but my job is flexible.

Actually in 1993/4 was when i met my very first boyfriend - he ended up being a chronic liar and cheater but I understand what you mean by "fascination", as there are similarities I suppose. (Not in the men. They are night and day different. But in how i feel/felt, except this time is deeper).

Thanks for your feedback, it is really helpful. :)

Polina wrote: Actually in 1993/4 was when i met my very first boyfriend - he ended up being a chronic liar and cheater but I understand what you mean by "fascination", as there are similarities I suppose. (Not in the men. They are night and day different. But in how i feel/felt, except this time is deeper).

Thanks for your feedback, it is really helpful. :)
just so ... horoscope for it does not matter what or who will cause a specific sense in the precise moment of life ...

? at all does not have to be similar person but will cause the same or similar feeling ... because horoscope does not show events ... show our feelings, the way in which we feel in a specific point of time...

Alex62, can you tell me what the aspect is that you saw repeating (1994 / 2016) - which planets?
I want to study it and also try to see if he has something similar.
In other words, is he less "fascinated" than I am...