skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Chart Interpretation Input?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lunlumo



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Posts: 294
Location: Münster, Germany

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daughter's chart resembles this one.
She, too, has AC and Sun in Virgo, Sun in house 12, but MER in house 1.
Brilliant at school, best marks at the University.
While studying (German literature and Spanish) she worked and wrote for a magazine dealing with medicine and health - Virgo.
She'll be a teacher soon.
Her partner is a musician (classical music) from Chile - overseas, see house 7, Pisces.
However, although she is so clever, there's at times a lack of self-confidence.
Might have to do with SUN con. South Node in 12.

LL
_________________
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fleur



Joined: 05 Feb 2014
Posts: 713

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nostradamus_1984 wrote:




A good Jupiter/Saturn aspect to Aries is what you're looking for to overcome the difficulties because this is the main detriment in her chart.


I take it you mean Mars when you say Aries?

At the moment imo she is getting some wonderful transits to her natal Mars, that she should make the most of, they will last for the next few years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james_m



Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 2966
Location: vancouver island

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah - i go back to mars with pluto as the bullying factor.. i think relationships with other women might not be good thanks the venus to uranus/saturn square which would feed into it...

fleur.. i like how you are using solar arc directions now...how do you distinguish between what is in the chart and when it is likely to come out other then with solar arc directions? do you factor in transits too? what about the long transit of saturn ( and the mars station) over this mars/pluto conjunction in her chart? i don't think you can lean too heavily on just solar arc directions to see everything here!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SIDERUM



Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 200
Location: Salta, Republica Argentina

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mark
In my opinion, your niece is a person who knows he has some special talent or ability, expressed in creativity, this South Node in House V, set to Uranus, but in turn this position generates it conflicts with friends or groups in creative activities, this can generate your creative expression not find support from authority figures such as teachers or professors (Saturn in cusp of IX, square to Uranus. This position of Saturn is realistic, and heavy, and can generate reveer his frustration leading her to their group activities.
As has the Moon and Mercury close to the ASC, but located in House XII, there is some fear or emotional insecurity becomes unstable mind, this leads to low self-esteem, or a very sensitive personality, which to be connected this with the MH it generates uncertainties about their career goals and may vary professional search and to work.
The complication will be given a sort of duality that is presented on the one hand this creative and artistic part, Venus Conjunction NN, which gives much sympathy and expressiveness, and the other is the need to achieve real goals, chain stopper his ASC in Virgo and all existing planets there, but Saturn in Taurus and House IX, expressing the search for facts through responsibility and moral authority to defend their ideals, this position seeks to translate their ideals through education.
The dichotomy that presents itself is given between Saturn square Venus, which would be the suppression of creativity in the search for the concrete, this would be like sacrificing the sympathetic side of his life, to this is added the Moon in Virgo not is very stable emotionally XII Meeting at home, but the trill of Saturn can help understand that she has a more important objective for which it is worth sacrificing this in a search for acceptance or emotional validation.
Saturn square Uranus produces a rupture of the group structure of the past, so she needs in her educacioneles aims to find a career that fosters structural change from creativity or identity, without losing the values ​​passed, show innovations and advances these objectives it be from an activity related to service to others, this may have to do with issues related to the environment or to people who suffer some kind of problem. It would be interesting to know if she is qualified and has the mental strength to carry out a study that is related to laws, issues-oriented environment.
Moreover, in relation to the fact of bulling suffered, that kind of event is always related to Pluton, and even more it to have it in House III, was related to the school, then it is possible that the fact finds happened when she was 16 and Pluton by Symbolic Direction of 1 ° = 1 year made a square to ASC Radix, the Bullying live in the ASC that is what lives physical integrity itself (ASC) and psychological of the individual, this position of Pluto in House III set Mars, shows certain physical and mental vulnerability, which is generating traumatic events, leaving the trauma of persecution, care is a matter of great delicacy, as the last dispositor of this planetary pair is the Mercury which is very delicate by the conjunction to the moon and House XII in VIRGO, sign and house that can make you feel young as inadequate or excluded. Thanks for reading, writing is with the help of an online translator plus some own corrections, because my English is very poor.
_________________
www.siderum.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nostradamus_1984



Joined: 08 Sep 2016
Posts: 2

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'I take it you mean Mars when you say Aries? '

Jupiter/Saturn in Aries are not dignified, so i mean a good aspect of these planets to Aries.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pankajdubey



Joined: 17 Nov 2006
Posts: 1219
Location: Delhi

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be somewhere to start and latch on to. I think it is the aspect of Jupiter to Luminaries and Ascendant lord Mercury. That should be a protective influence and suggests eventually things will fall in place.If there is a disease there will be a cure, if there is blemish it will become fashionable.

That kind of thing.

This counters Jupiter not aspecting 4th and luminaries and ascendant lord in 12th etc.

PD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mark
Moderator


Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Posts: 4966
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleur wrote:
Quote:
Her Moon's antiscion is 8.5 degrees Aries in the seventh house, which would have got a Solar Arc from the Descendant around the age of 13 and a half to 15 and a half, at the same time as transiting Pluto was around 8.5 degrees Capricorn. This seems to be showing quite an intense emotional experience, maybe involving her mother or grandmother?


Wow that is spookily accurate! Her grandmother died suddently around 20th April 2015. She was was only 60 and died suddenly. She was very close to her and totally devastated by the loss.

That is an interesting technique of looking at solar arc hits to antiscion points.

The exact solar arc hits from 2015 pick this up accurately (1 degree orb). SA Pluto had reached (23 Sag) squaring her ASC from early 2015 Also solar arc Venus had got to (4 Virgo) square her natal Mars.

Transiting Saturn Rx was conjunct her natal Mars.

Thanks to everyone who has chipped in here. I am sorry I haven't time to pick up on all your comments yet. I do appreciate all your contributions here.

For anyone wanting to look at the chart directly the data for J was 10th September 1999. 07.20am BST ,Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom.

I am probably going to email over my report initially so I have a bit longer to work on this.

I should say I am going to trying to keep the focus of my interpretation upbeat so will not be dwelling t0o much on the negatives. I am also trying to write this without any astrolese!

Mark
_________________
‘’As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity…’’ William Lilly


Last edited by Mark on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fleur



Joined: 05 Feb 2014
Posts: 713

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark wrote:
Fleur wrote:
Quote:
Her Moon's antiscion is 8.5 degrees Aries in the seventh house, which would have got a Solar Arc from the Descendant around the age of 13 and a half to 15 and a half, at the same time as transiting Pluto was around 8.5 degrees Capricorn. This seems to be showing quite an intense emotional experience, maybe involving her mother or grandmother?


Wow that is spookily accurate! Her grandmother died suddently around 20th April 2015. She was was only 60 and died suddenly. She was very close to her and totally devastated by the loss.



Mark


The transiting Moons Nodes on 20th April 2015 were 9 degrees Libra/Aries, exactly on her Moon's antiscion at 8.5 degrees Aries. The transiting South Node of the Moon was exactly conjunct her Moon's antiscion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alex62



Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Posts: 93
Location: UK , Cardiff

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex62 wrote:
Is it between 2002 and 2005 was some health problems?


Too bad I did not get the required information.

Anyway I would like to give my view of this chart because I think that the person currently in a very sensitive period.

This horoscope is very specific. Everything is in Virgo, so it becomes very sensitive point of the horoscope. Specifically, the fact that this conjunction So Mo Me in some way there is no way to exit.

Everything that activate this natal position is extremely important for a person, and can lead to "cracking at the seams". The seams are actually Virgo and all that represents Virgo.
That is why problems may affect the health level, or on a psychological level in the sense of isolation and withdrawal of persons in itself.

That's why it was important to question whether there were any health problems between 2002 and 2005 as the period 2016-2018 is very similar to that period

Mark wrote:


On the darker side she has had some issues with bullying at School.



Too bad did not specify when this happen ...
When did it happen? between February and July or this happened before this time ??

If they appear before this kind problem, now it has become more serious in comparison to before and should definitely keep in mind.

However that still does not write many types of variations I would ask additional information...

Alex

Sorry for my English
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mark
Moderator


Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Posts: 4966
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex I really didn't want to discuss my personal family business too much on a public forum like this. But as you seem to think i am holding out on key facts you want let me explain. Basically this Great Niece is on my brother's side of the family. He and I are effectively estranged and have been for many years. As a consequence I lost contact with his daughters (my nieces) for many years. However, I have recently re-established contact with them after the death of my Sister in law last year.

So I missed a lot of the developmental history of my nieces children. However, from what I can gather no there was no illness in the periods you asked about.

Regarding her health I do know that J went in for a major operation on September 11th 2015 (one day after her birthday....) to have an operation on her knee/femur to remove a cyst which was rapidly growing. If it had been left it would have ended up breaking her femur bone. The Doctors never thought she would be able to walk properly by Christmas but she was playing netball only 9 weeks after the operation. It was a life changing operation and it will still take another 3 years minimum to heal completely. She still gets some residual pains but her recovery is very going well.

Hope this gives you more to get your astro teeth into!

Mark
_________________
‘’As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity…’’ William Lilly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
waybread



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 934
Location: Canada

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark-- This will be a modern interpretation using the Placidus chart.

If we think of the "man of the signs" picture, Pisces rules the feet; and by inference, so does the 12th house. (No, I don't like to conflate signs and houses, but it is done in medical astrology.) So in terms of her dancing, the moon is a great help because she can just feel the music. Virgo the perfectionist happily meets Saturn the disciplinarian, so your grand-niece is able to combine an activity involving the feet with a lot of self-discipline.

Then her Venus in Leo in the 11th house suggests someone who enjoys being on-stage in a performing arts capacity. With the NN there, it's where her growth lies. Her NN in the house of friends seems well served by belonging to a dance troupe. For a young woman to have done so well in competition further suggests some sympathy between her 12th and 11th house placements.

If I am reading your grand-neice's aspect lines/degrees correctly, she has a big Thor's Hammer pattern, where planets forming a square (Jupiter-Neptune) both form sesqui-squares to her sun-Mercury-moon. A Thor's Hammer is a highly volatile, dynamic aspect that can generate a lot of tension. Where the native is a young person, this is problematic both for her and for her family. If she were not engaged in some kind of highly aerobic dancing, I would suggest a strenuous athletic activity, just so she can blow off some steam! (Mars-Pluto reinforces her athleticism and tendency towards build-ups of internal pressure.)

Mars-Pluto can have volcanic moodiness, notably during a tough transit. If your grand-neice happens to live in a rural area, this would be the sort of time where you'd hope she could just go and chop up a cord for firewood, or dig up a couple of garden beds! Alternatively, maybe she'd like to take up boxing.

Does she have a particular fondness for small animals, or a concern for animals that are sick or injured? This is a shot-in-the-dark, but my daughter is a 12th house Virgo sun-Mercury, and this seems to be characteristic. At one point as a child, my daughter became very fond of bats (!) and learned a tremendous amount about them. If your grand-niece is university-bound, biology would seem like a good fit for her.

How great that you've re-united with this part of the family.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alex62



Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Posts: 93
Location: UK , Cardiff

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark wrote:
Alex I really didn't want to discuss my personal family business too much on a public forum like this. But as you seem to think i am holding out on key facts you want let me explain. Basically this Great Niece is on my brother's side of the family. He and I are effectively estranged and have been for many years. As a consequence I lost contact with his daughters (my nieces) for many years. However, I have recently re-established contact with them after the death of my Sister in law last year.

So I missed a lot of the developmental history of my nieces children. However, from what I can gather no there was no illness in the periods you asked about.

Regarding her health I do know that J went in for a major operation on September 11th 2015 (one day after her birthday....) to have an operation on her knee/femur to remove a cyst which was rapidly growing. If it had been left it would have ended up breaking her femur bone. The Doctors never thought she would be able to walk properly by Christmas but she was playing netball only 9 weeks after the operation. It was a life changing operation and it will still take another 3 years minimum to heal completely. She still gets some residual pains but her recovery is very going well.

Hope this gives you more to get your astro teeth into!

Mark



Hi Mark


I understand that you did not want too much public debate about this horoscope. I apologize for again pulled discussion. From an ethical point of view, when noticing something I in some way I must take out what I noticed.

I thought long about how to respond without looking any further clarifications or some new information.

So I will try to limit the data presented.

I was a little confused the facts relating to the area of operations, You made "to have an operation on her knee / femur to remove a cyst which was rapidly growing"

Astrological the area of Capricorn (knee) and Sagittarius (femur)
So the basic dilemma over the Pl and Ma in Sagittarius, or Ju and Sa in Taurus

Cysts as such are a Ve in natal horoscope is Ve 180, Ur all together in a square on the Ju Sa in Taurus

And it is "prevailed" in thinking ...

So of course that's not all began with the operation and 2015, already the cause appeared much earlier ... somewhere between spring 2013 and autumn 2014

During this period he created cause for major changes within the field of home and to change their daily routine. Because cysts are apparently a reaction to emotional separation in the field at home.

This is one possibility or second possibility due to a series of accumulated aspects at the same point of the horoscope problems occur between May and November 2015.

More likely is first variant while the period between May and November 2015, obviously only the trigger.

Aspect was active until March 2016 and by then possible changes no matter what was previously performed operations.

The next period from 2016 to the end of 2018 will carry the new changes, but due to the fact that this is a continuation of one hard and challenging period, it will be even harder to deal with such circumstances, because it is an accumulation of aspects one after another.

  it is a permanent changes the personality where it will be this girl completely change the personality and identity and emotional part of being in a very short time ... with of course the loss of some friends and changes their own goals in life ... on the other hand these aspects can dramatically boost the possibility of recovery ...

In any case it would be good to keep a person under some sort of control, just in case, that under these difficult times not to succumb to the influence of possible depressive periods and what they can bring ...

Explanation Pl transformation for the person I believe that would be good for the understanding of the situation and changes that began this year...



...far as I can give based on the available information...

Alex

Sorry for my English
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated