Saturn/Pluto antiscion conjunction

Looking at the planetary positions for US Election day this year I noticed that Saturn and Pluto are in a close antiscion conjunction.
On the 8th Nov Saturn is at 15 Sagittarius 10 and Pluto at 15 Capricorn 23 ? a near exact antiscion conjunction.

I found the exact days of conjunction to be 30th January 2016 and the other one to be 4th November 2016, a mere 4 days before the US election.

Saturn/Pluto overt conjunctions are apparently associated with a war cycle and so I wondered if the antiscion conjunctions might be a sort of shadow.

I looked at the history of the Saturn/Pluto antiscions and found an approximate 26 year cycle.
The 15th January 1992 was the last exact conjunction and events at this time lead to the Bosnian war.
Then there was the 5th October 1967 and 22nd January 1968. The 6 day war is considered by historians to be a far reaching event which changed the Middle East.

The ones prior to that were in July 1941, May 1915, July 1887, January 1860 and Sept. 1832. The 1860 one was the only one occurring in a US election year but it wasn?t near the November election.

This one is unprecedented in being 4 days before the election and I consider that it is likely to have a significant effect.

On 4th November Pluto is at 15 Capricorn 17 close to the star Manubrium which says Diana Rosenberg ?epitomises the extremely fiery and explosive nature of the Archer?. She then lists a number of major fires which took place when this star was transited.

We might expect a fiery explosion either figuratively or literally. Hopefully the former, if anything ! Pluto makes a square to the US mundane chart Saturn at 14 Libra (using the 8 Gemini rising chart).

Saturn is at 14 Sagittarius 43 on the 4th. It is close to the star Wei epsilon Scorpius which in India represents Nirrti the goddess of destruction. This opposes a midpoint between Asc./Uranus and Mars on the US chart. 14 Sagittarius is also the heliocentric south node of Uranus.

Both these placements also make aspects to points in both contenders? charts.

Look for the possibility of qualities such as upheaval, destruction, disruption and explosiveness . Once again I hope this means only figuratively !

It could be said that these qualities have characterised the past year globally. This antiscion having operated all year could be part of the explanation for the upsurge in extreme violence.

hi vicki,

that's interesting! thanks for sharing.. maybe the next president will be the ''war party'' president.. not sure how they will differ from the other recent presidents too much though.. i do however think this astro factor would affect the whole globe as opposed to just the usa, but the timing is interesting regardless..

it looks like this same antiscion conj happened early this year close to jan 29 2016.. not sure what happened then..

Good job Vicki.

I recall a lecture (vaguely) given by Rob Hand prior to the 9/11 attacks - I can't recall the exact date of the talk but I'd wager a small amount it was in May or June 2001. He used a Saturn-Pluto opposition at about 14 Sagittarius (Pluto) and 14 Gemini (Saturn) that would perfect shortly before 9/11 and simply predicted, at that time, "war," I think because that opposition was across the ASC - DSC axis in some of the July 4 1776 charts set for the afternoon or early evening in Philadelphia.

Saturn in Vicki's scenario is at 15 Sagittarius (close enough) and Pluto's antiscion would be there and also on the July 4 chart's DSC.

The 7th house is traditionally associated with War. And that plus the Saturn Pluto connection and the 9/11 attacks makes Vicki's observation ominous.

But the 7th is also associated with all kinds of contests such as lawsuits. So will this election be contested? It already is contentious.

Lots to think about here. Thanks Vicki!

Thank you Tom and James.

I looked at the Saturn/Pluto opposition in 2001 and Pluto was close to the fixed star Rastaban "he who destroys"

The November antiscion connections to the two contenders' charts are as follows:-

1. Pluto at 15 Capricorn 17 (with its antiscion Saturn) quincunx Hillary Clinton's radical Mars/Pluto/Saturn conjunction in Leo.

2. It squares Donald Trump's radical Jupiter at 17 Libra 27.

Yes the antiscion conjunction in January affected the whole globe and will continue to do the same with the November one but does also have particular relevance to the US election.

1. Pluto at 15 Capricorn 17 (with its antiscion Saturn) quincunx Hillary Clinton's radical Mars/Pluto/Saturn conjunction in Leo.
Careful, I have the same conjunction. She is only 4 months older than I am (and I'm feeling fine :brows). In fact everyone born from later in 1947 until roughly April of 1948 has those three planets in Leo fairly close. Still she is the only one of that group running for President. The question of course is which house holds them in her chart, and we need a confirmed birth time for that.