2016 eclipse charts set to washington dc.

in my attempt to better understand the importance and role of eclipses astrologically, i printed up the 5 solar and lunar eclipses for 2016... i am posting them below in the order they happen, the first solar eclipse being from 2 days ago..

here's some of my general thoughts on all of them.. the one's that are closer to the nodal axis are stronger then the ones further away.. that is a general theory of mine. the one's connected to benefic planets are more favourable then the ones connected to malefic planets... my general view on all of these 2016 eclipses is that the last two in sept. 2016 are the most difficult.. this leads me to believe that it will not be until the later part of the year where the challenges associated with ecliipses will be experienced most directly on the world stage.. obviously it will be different on a personal level for each individual, but i am thinking global here, in spite of the fact i have put the charts to the capital of the usa..

ibn ezra says a few things on eclipses in his book on mundane astrology which are particularly interesting, specifically how mercury when involved with malefics during a solar or lunar eclipse - especially lunar as i recall - is particularly malefic.. this would apply especially to the sept 16th lunar eclipse..

something i have picked up from watching and studying eclipse data is the sensitivity of the degree of the eclipse, especially when mars hits the same degree of the eclipse.. let me list the degrees of the solar and lunar eclipses to put this in ones immediate field of vision..

march 8 se 18 pisces 55
march 23 le 3 aries/libra 17
aug 18th le 25 leo/aquarius 51
sept 1st se 9 virgo 21
sept 16th le 24 pisces/virgo 19

as you can see from the signs involved, with mars spending much of 2016 in sagitarrius but also doing a retrograde into early summer with a station at 23 scorpio 03 - all of the eclipse points will be triggered by mars transit, except the march 23rd one... transit of saturn happens to spend all of 2016 in sag - doing a station at 9 sag 46 at approx aug 14th area which is also very close to the degree of the sept 1st se.. i think that is saturns most notable and immediate connection to any of the se or le's in 2016.

the mars saturn conjunction happens at 9 sag 52 on aug 24th which you can note is on the same degree of the se for sept 1st.. mars is at 24 sag 19 on sept 18th which is quite close to the sept 16th le date.. all of this bears following..

of course jupiter is also in virgo and touches on the se and le points here and there as well, as will venus too.. this to me is more of a bright spot then a dark one in regards these cycles. all of it is worth following..

one thought i have is on the fact that these eclipse cycles are focused most strongly where the nodal axis is - virgo and pisces... virgo is on the north node, while pisces is on the south node.. one can think of all the symbolic associations with virgo and pisces to think of the area where the impact of the eclipses will be most strongly felt.. pisces - is a water sign connected to this, that and the other thing - the refugee topic being one of them... virgo has to do with the harvest and our food availability or scarcity.. i ponder the impact of an especially hot summer with little water for the crops to feed the many people here on planet earth.

maybe some others have some thoughts they'd like to add, or they have questions on some or any of this...

pictures upload

upload img

free photo upload

windows screen capture

image upload

Well the first thing that I think about is what is leaving the world and what is coming in to replace what's going (with individuals I focus on houses). The south node represents what is being diminished and the north node what is increased. Given the nature of the signs involved, a decrease in sensitivity and an increase in critical and analytical qualities. Splitting apart and segregation is on the increase, sensitivity and feeling on the decrease. The malefics in Sagittarius causing greater extreme of viewpoint this summer and violent tendencies in religion. Intractable positions on beliefs (Sagittarius) and their ultimate re-examination (Jupiter in Virgo) as a result. For some, good faith is shattered and others successfully cling to false gods or ideals representing the dangers.

I wrote about some philosophical foundations for interpreting the nodes from a statement by Rhetorius on their exaltations: http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-file ... astro.html
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

thanks curtis,
those are good general views on the nodes and etc.. i wonder how the sag. element plays out in regard to usa elections - or politics another sag theme as well..all in all it doesn't appear all that light and happy...

additional comment..

this is regarding the idea of a connection with pisces and the ocean and relation to the ongoing issue of nuclear contamination from japan's fukushima nuclear plant accident... while this event happened 5 years ago - to the day march 11 2011 - new info continues to come out on it and rising levels of radiation found off the westcoast of canada/usa at present...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima ... r_disaster

well, we had the solar eclipse yesterday - last one of 2016.. i as i mentioned in my original comment on this thread, i felt the eclipse data for the last 2 in sept were more disconcerting.. read this morning that the usa coalition has ''mistakenly'' bombed a place in Deir ez-Zor airport taking out 80 syrian army personal with 100 more injured.. ISIS began their offensive immediately after this... optics and timing look all wrong, unless one has a very cynical outlook on the intent of the coalition forces.. meanwhile russia has convened an urgent un security council as a consequence...

this event took place between 5-550pm syria local time..

i had a thread up on the previous russia/usa ceasefire, but don't have the timing for the one which began sept 12th.. if anyone knows it - please share...

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9047