Brangelina split.

Angelina Jolie's chart http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Jolie,_Angelina
shows her Sun, which I think represents her husband Brad Pitt, at 13 degrees Gemini 25 minutes, antiscion 16 degrees Cancer 35 minutes which aspect the square between Jupiter in 17.5 degrees Aries and Saturn in 17.5 degrees Cancer.

This is currently being transited by Pluto and a lot of other things. Mercury just stationed at 14 degrees Virgo 49 minutes, as the breaking news of their marriage split happened. Also Phaethon is 16 degrees Cancer, conjunct Angelina's Sun's antiscion.

The strong natal aspect of her Sun to the materialistic planets Jupiter and Saturn suggest that her relationships with men might be partly career moves, or linked in some way to her career.

Transiting Pluto was in 13 degrees Sagittarius in 2000 when she married her husband Billy Bob Thornton. He was a lot older than her, and had a lot of status in Hollywood, which correlates with her 13 degrees Gemini Sun being natally conjunct Saturn's antiscion. Status, that is the word I am looking for to describe her Sun aspecting Saturn and Jupiter, her men are high status within her career area.

I don't know if Brad Pitt's chart shows the marriage split in his Moon Venus conjunction in 22.5 and 23.5 degrees Capricorn - again a natal aspect that suggests his women are for status - or if his marriage is also shown by his Sun in 25 degrees Sagittarius 51 minutes. Transiting Pluto was conjunct his natal Sun in 2006 when he was getting involved and having a baby with Angelina Jolie, and transiting Pluto was conjunct his Sun's antiscion at 4 degrees Capricorn 09 minutes in 2010.

Transiting Uranus in Aries is currently squaring Brad Pitt's Moon, and Venus, which might, or might not, suggest that he is having an affair and made a woman pregnant with his child.