Can you give me examples of these situations, with astrodata

I have been studying a strange phenomenon that seems to work repeatedly.

When you have a situation where something good seems to be starting to happen, and then within weeks it turns around and reverses into a disappointment. Also the opposite situation, where something bad seems to start to happen, and within weeks it turns round and this situation is better than before.

I haven't studied any situations where the timespan is more than about two months. The shortest one was a couple of weeks. It may work on longer timespans, but I haven't studied that yet.

My question to people on this board is can you give me any examples of this kind of thing happening to you or people you know? Or even examples of famous people where the events are known and clear. If you don't want your astrological information on an internet board, I could probably work from knowing one planet in your chart that seems relevant to that particular situation, such as the Sun for love and marriage relationships, the Moon for pregnancy, Saturn for work and job situations, the Moon's Nodes for important social contacts, can overlap with love relationships but covers other important relationships too. Jupiter covers various things but along with Saturn signifies legal issues, court judgements. It is easier to work with the whole chart, because these planets function differently according to their natal aspects, and also the culprit is sometimes a different planet than the one you think it should be, and only when you think deeper about the nature of the situation does that become obvious.

Things like suddenly meeting somebody who you really like, and it looking like a very hopeful relationship which suddenly just dies on you. Or you are in a long term relationship that seems to have previously ended, and the person comes back and you think things are going really well, then suddenly they end it permanently. Or maybe thinking you are going to lose your job and within weeks get promoted to a better job with better pay.

Any new situation that starts and then reverses within a timespan of approximately 2 weeks to 2 months. Not really looking at old situations that change, unless a clearly different issue has suddenly happened and then turns into its opposite.

I have a close jupiter-pluto conjunction in my chart What you describe happens to me often. Jupiter is on the lesser degree. When there is a transit first something looks really promising. Later the same thing turns into something unpleasant and worrying. Once pluto is passed things again turn but this time back to normal.

I think it is two transiting planets to the relevant part of your natal chart. Jupiter is usually one of the planets involved. I have seen it a lot with Jupiter and Uranus, but all the outer planets from Jupiter outwards can do it. It can be that both transiting planets reach a station and then form the same aspect to each other in the same degree of the sign, so that when they formed the aspect before the station something will happen, and then when they form the same aspect after the station that situation will reverse.

Sometimes one of the planets, again usually Jupiter for obvious timing reasons, forms a second aspect instead of turning at a station.

I found this phenomenon fascinating because it means that a particular aspect can first have one effect, and soon afterwards have the opposite effect, or for the first effect to come to nothing. Which only happens when two transiting planets both make two separate aspects to each other in a short space of time, typically a few weeks, about six to eight weeks. Usually because they both turn round from a station and so make the same aspect twice, but also when one of them makes a separate aspect and the other planet turns at a station. It is unlikely for both planets to make a separate aspect as only Jupiter is moving fast enough, though I wouldn't say it can't happen.

Southern Cross, it sounds as though your natal Jupiter Pluto conjunction is sometimes about material things, as Jupiter is one of the gateposts of matter. Jupiter is also about legal issues. I don't know how close your conjunction is, but Jupiter on its own stands for these things, and would be made more powerful in your chart by a conjunction with Pluto.

If this type of transit hits your Jupiter, you would maybe get effects like business deals that seem to be going well, that suddenly pull out, or the reverse where a business deal seems to be failing and then the other party comes to you with a deal at the last moment?