Where is my emerald ring?

I have lost my emerald ring. I have worn this ring for years. I usually keep it in my bedside table drawer, along with my wedding band. I also had several hundred dollars cash in there. When I went to look for it today, the emerald ring was gone, but the wedding band and cash was still there.

I have had a lot of work done in my house, workers in and out. If it was stolen, why would that person leave the wedding band and cash?

I cast a horary, signs of recovery look quite good.

I am Saturn, ring signified by Venus (natural significator of jewelry) and ruler of the 2nd: Jupiter.

Indications of recovery:
Moon coming to a trine to Venus
Moon in the first house
Jupiter (ruler of 2nd) coming to a sextile to Saturn (me).

Seems like recovery to me - what more could I ask for? But I've looked everywhere. No luck.

Would appreciate feedback. What do you think?

Thanks.

We have one testimony it will be found and one it will not be found.
I use 2nd house ruler fot lost item, so here it is Jupiter. Jupiter is in Li sign, so look for it in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner?s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room.
Jupiter is near Mercury so it can be near places with papers, books, paper money.
Ruler in 8 house means that item is totally out of sight. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen, basement.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in Can. look for it in a dining room, laundry room, cellar, pantry, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored.
When POF is in 5 house, as in this chart, a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look in a child's room, game room, any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.

Direction: North by West
Near colour: silver, white, grey, tan
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Goca,
Thank you for your response.

I'll take a look in all these places.

Would you agree that the testimony that it will be found is stronger? What is the testimony that it will not be found?

If it is not found, I would continue to say that it was stolen, because there have been workers in and out of the house. Yet I see no testimony of it being stolen. Just thought I would mention this.

If I do find it, I'm thinking 7 days from the time I did the horary, Moon trines Venus in 7 degrees, and both are angular.

Thanks,
Taurus7

Hello, Taurus7

There are testimonies it will be found !

Place: near the floor , out of sight, near the door or corner or nook, water place , like bathroom, kitchen, basement, laundry room . Mess place. also ,your bedroom ,near cloths ,dirty cloths, drawer, bureau, closet, night table, bed, under pillows, near headboard of a bed, bag hung on the shelf,

Colour: white, red, and brown.

Timing : 7 days after the question.

Best wishes

Ming
Last edited by Wei on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

All,
Thank you so much for the promising testimonies. I'll look everywhere you suggest. I've been wearing that ring for years and years, I try not to think about it that it may be lost :(

Taurus7

Hi Taurus7:

I don't have time to go over the chart in detail, and I am very new to horary but what stands out to me is that all of the significators of the ring are influenced by water:

1. The Moon is in Pisces, conjunct Neptune.

2. Jupiter, 2nd ruler, rules Pisces, and is disposited by Venus (natural significator of jewelry) in Scorpio.

3. The 4th house (the quality of the ground on which the item lies) is also ruled by Venus.

4. As well, the PoF is in Cancer.

Scorpio refers to: near muddy or stagnant water, gutters, sinks, kitchen and bathroom, ruins, compost heaps, dark and secret places.

Taurus (4th house) refers to: low rooms and cellars, places near the earth.

Jupiter in a humane sign, Libra, means the ring is where people are (ie: inside a house instead of outside)

There are numerous testimonies both for and against recovery so I would guess that it will not be recovered easily but can be with effort.

Everything I've written here is from the webpage:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html

Also, if you are still wondering if it is just lost or has been stolen, there are a number of testimonies in Christian Astrology under House 7 for determining how something disappeared.

Best of luck, I hope you find it! :' :)

Did you find the ring yet?
Thanks to all who pitched in. I have not found the ring yet, but that is because I haven't had the time to look thoroughly. i have hopes that I will. I have been unable to do a very thorough search since work got extremely busy for the past 4 weeks and I honestly did not have a moment to spare.

I have a bunch of papers strewn all over the bedroom, and I haven't vacuumed in there for a bit for fear that it will suck up my ring if it's hidden in the carpet! However, now that work has lightened up, I will be doing my thorough search this weekend, I will literally turn everything inside out.

Moonbright brings up some interesting points, that I will look into.

I feel that the ring is somewhere in the house as well, and completely hidden. The reason I feel that I may still recover it (aside from positive testimonies from the chart) is that the circumstances around the loss make no sense. The emerald ring was next to my wedding band and in the same drawer was about $800 cash. So if the ring was stolen, whoever it was, chose NOT to steal my wedding band (which has a nice string of small diamonds in it) and did not touch the $800 cash either, which was pretty much in full view.

Furthermore, at the time that the ring disappeared, I had several workers in the house. However, I was home the whole time the work was being done (not in my bedroom, but still in the house!) I left the house for just 20 minutes, when one of the lady workers was alone in the house. I think it would be pretty brash for her to steal it from right under my nose or in the 20 minutes that I was away, because she did not know I would be away for 20 minutes, she knew I was just down the road and could return any minute!

I mentioned it to my handyman who I trust and have known for many years (she was working with him) and he said he has known the woman for 20 years and trusts her.

Yet, to the best of my memory, the ring went missing in the duration that they were working.....

So it's just strange how a thief would just take the emerald ring and leave the wedding band untouched, along with the cash, which was substantial.

And for these reasons, I feel it is misplaced and there is a possibility of recovery. This weekend will follow the "hunt"!

One possibility that comes to mind is the back of my drawer; that is, when you open the bedside drawer, space opens up in the back that you can't get to where the drawer slides out. I can just barely put my hand in there, but I can't pull the drawer out to see what's behind it. A ring could slip in there if pushed to the back. Since the drawer can't come out, what I can do is empty all the contents of the bedside table and invert it and see what happens.

Jupiter ruler of the 2nd coming to sextile with me Saturn in 5 degrees. If angular degrees are days, then 8th house could be weeks; recovery in 5 weeks from the time the horary was asked? This weekend will be 4 1/2 weeks, almost 5! Close enough....

Thanks again to all of you for your valuable feedback. Send me good wishes, you know, sometimes things just disappear into air and then they suddenly re-appear.

Taurus7

Taurus7 wrote:Jupiter ruler of the 2nd coming to sextile with me Saturn in 5 degrees.
Jupiter is aspecting Saturn in over 11 (eleven) degrees, not 5. We have to consider that both planets are moving (Saturn is not in station) and the aspect is perfected in the degree they meet, which is at about 19 SAG.

Also, Mercury aspects Saturn first. That is technically a prohibition. So, there is no "strainght" aspect between Jupiter and Saturn.

Taurus7 wrote:I feel that the ring is somewhere in the house as well, and completely hidden.
That is what antiscion is about. We have to always look at antiscion in horary. Specially in situations where things can be "hidden from view".

We have a Moon-Jupiter conjunction by antiscion right in your second house. That could spell recovery.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net