Birth Data

I think, if for nothing more than entertainment value, we ought to give up on finding the time for Hillary's birth chart and look for that of Anthony Weiner. The stars are lined up against him mightily. Anyone?

On Noel tyl's web site, September 4, 1964, NYC--one person has time unknown but another has 2:30AM, EDT.
He has a venus/mars conjunction which is being still being squared by transiting Uranus. Transiting Neptune is separating from a square to natal mercury but now squaring natal Uranus. AMY

Regardless of birth time he has the Sun tightly between Pluto and Uranus or a besiegement. Ebertine, in listing this as a midpoint said in part:
... over excitement of the nerves, a breakdown, a catastrophe.
Saturn has been casting a square over this combination from the 5th house, if the 2:30 AM time is correct.

I cast his chart on Astrodienst with 2.30 am

They forecast today
If you suppress your sexuality in platonic relationships at this time, you may become irritable and feisty. This effect may be so subtle that you are not even aware of what is happening at the time. If you cannot fulfill your secret desire to make love to someone
Is that right?

Matthew Goulding[/quote]
Matthew Goulding

huma abedin

it is interesting the gully astrology finds itself in with regard to birth times and the topic of hillary clintons birth time..

i happened to see chris brennan did a podcast which i did not listen to, on the topic of hillarys birth time.. obviously this is the hornets nest stirred up by marc penfields assertions and yet another birth time consideration for her..
http://theastrologypodcast.com/2016/10/ ... revisited/

what i found interesting are the comments to the thread which i did read.

unfortunately for astrologers, rectification only goes so far.. to adopt the attitude that one knows something when in fact the ground one stands on appears not that firm, seems to be a human characteristic i think the greeks called hubris, something much in abundance in the world today and not something absent from astrological circles either.

all the confidence over an 8 am or pm time was temporarily challenged by the supposed time offered by zayin and his messenger marc penfield.. now some might like to put that genie back in the bottle and say it never had anything to do with anything when in fact it really unsettled the same folks who had their mind made up over the 'correct' time, whether it be thru their attachment to rectification work, or an astrological view that just doesn't allow for the thought they might have it wrong.. that the ground they stand on is not as firm as they believe is not be challenged, especially if it's by a supposed liar! the nerve of him - case closed.. back to the usual suspected times, lol..

changing topics here, i am curious to know the time for huma abedin.. obviously this lady has had close involvement with hillary clinton for an extended period of time. astrologers who are curious are going to be looking at the synastry, or composite chart for these 2 women - minus definitive angles due the lack of concrete birth times for either of them.. her birth date is july 28 1976, kalamazoo, michigan.. the astro connections between the 2 charts is immediately apparent even without specific birth times for either women.. humas moon could be anywhere from 19 leo to 3 virgo - 14 degree movement over the course of her birthday from 0:01am to 11:59pm... the nodal connection of hillarys north node to humas jupiter exists either way, as does the tropical zodiac connections between all the leo planets, most notably the saturn in leo which is so pronounced in both charts..

perhaps the most interesting connection is the one that seems to have turned their relationship inside out at the moment and that would seem to be uranus at 3 in humas chart, conjunct hillarys sun at 2-3 scorpio... well, i suppose this is quite debatable as to what is the unsettling feature between the 2 charts.. it could be argued easily that humas mars at 13 virgo being squared by saturn at 13/14 sagitarrius has been a main problem for her and as a consequence hillary here too, thanks the revelation that anthony weiner has brought to bear on all these connections.. his chart and synastry back to humas is also very interesting to consider with an emphasis from 12-14 virgo too.. i can't help myself from mentioning the angles in the 218am chart for hillary where this same focus lands squarely on - 12-14 mutable... it doesn't seem as well highlighted in the 8am or pm charts, but this is again stirring a hornets nest and not my intent here!!!

i am sure others continue to hold to their conviction or viewpoint regarding what time to use for hillary and i understand this.. faced with no certainty, the options are pretty well limitless... for the record, i look forward to the time when her birth time is made known.. i hold to the use of the 218am time rather loosely, as opposed to firmly ( a cardinal sin for an astrologer perhaps, LOL). something about being attached to my own hubris just doesn't appeal to me very much - at least the conscious part... i will no doubt be clobbered over the head with the unconscious part in due time!