Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Who wins the court

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breeze

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:53 pm    Post subject: Who wins the court Reply with quote

Hello Forum,

My question is " who wins the court "

Background: Me and my ex husband had an argument over the phone about the kids., then we came to an agreement. Next day, he shd have changed his mind so that he forwarded me a message, saying that he decided to go to the courts for custody and for children's money.

I asked the question on the same say I received his message.

The court is on the 8th. Dec

[IMG]http://i63.tinypic. com/30xa1cm.jpg[/IMG]

Here are my comments;

Jupiter (me ) and Mercury ( ex ) and Sun all are all in Virgo, in the house of courts. Ruler of Virgo, Mercury, represents small kids.

Mercury and Jupiter have separated a conjuction at the malefic terms of Virgo showing the argument between us.

Mercury was stationary, but direct at the time of conjuction. Being Mercury Rx shows he has changed his mind.

Mercury in his own sign & exalted , yes he is a selfish and manupilative soul.

Jupiter is at Mercury's mercy.

Chart is radical.

Jupiter and Mercury are both in the term of Mars and and in the face of Mercury. Same dignities in Virgo shd be pointing out we will agree.

Jupiter is essentially dignified, but detriment in Virgo in the 9th. House. I am just about to move into Libra, to the exaltation of Saturn. Saturn is the natural ruler of Judges. As this is a day chart, Mercury is peregrine in Libra

Jupiter and Mercury are both under sunbeams, but Mercury will be combust.

Jupiter has more dignities than Mercury, because Jupiter is direct.

Poor Moon, in her trplicity, above the horizon in a day chart, and in Via Combusta... This is exactly how I felt that day, extremely worried. However, Moon is in the 11 th. House, a nice house to be in. I think this shows, I know there is no reason he can take the kids, so I shd feel OK. Moon is at her fall at Scorpio, I am not able to prevent this court to take place.

Venus,, the 10 ruler of the 10th, applies a sextile to Saturn in the 12th. Yes, the judge is a woman. This is the only aspect Venus makes.

Mars is also me. Mars being the strongest planet here, makes Mars the ruler of the chart.

Saturn shd be the paperwork by being the ruler of 3rd, the invitation to the courts including Mercury's reasons why he went to court. This is why Saturn is in my sign. Sun separated by a square from Saturn and now applies a square to Mars by square. Sun recieves Mars - me , as Sag is the day triplicty of Sun. But, I do not receive Sun which I think is an indication that court is nothing to do with me.

Mars & Saturn so closed to AC . These stand for my frustaration and worries.

Sun - the court - falls in Libra and peregrine in Virgo

Venus - Judge - falls at Mercury.

Venus conjucts MC - I am not sure if I shd take this into consiideration...

Moon perfects a sextile with Sun just before she gets out of Via Combusta. Sun will receive Moon by face, and Moon will receive Sun term and by face.

I know things do not go smooth in Scorpio. However, Moon's last aspect will be a sextile to Jupiter at the very late degrees in Scorpio. She will then move into Sag, where Mercury will be detriment.

So, Jupiter wins the courts.

I will we pleased to hear any comments.

Breeze
felipeastrologo

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Breeze,

Who has the custody of the children now? Was the custody granted by a judge in the past or you and your ex simply had a verbal agreement?

Where does the "children's money" come from? From you, him or both?

Do you know what the possible outcomes are? You or him have the custody? Split custody?

You may be thinking of the answer in terms of "black or white" but the outcome may be a third option.
http://medicalastrologer.net
Breeze

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for your comments.

Custody and children's money he has been paying were guarented by Judge when we got divorced.

It was just an ordinary argument by texting, taking place because he has been too selfish when things came to kids. It was nothing to do with custody nor with children's money. Argument just ended with him going to the court.

About the split custody, my lawyer says our laws do not approve living one kid with mother and other with father. There cld be always exceptions.

My lawyer who knows what have passed with him and kids i.e. The profile of him as a father and according to our laws, there is only a one percentage of possibility he will have the custody.

Wld. you pls. Kindly advise what makes you think about a third option. It is obvious I have missed something on the chart.

Thanking you in advance

Breeze
Breeze

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed to reply this Felipe,

He has been paying the children's money. But not enough for kids all expenses. So that I have to spend additional money for their needs.

I do not know if children's money means enough amount of money for the needs of kids , in some countries.
felipeastrologo

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not very experienced with court/law charts, but the few I have seen have had an aspect with L4, the verdict, which clearly shows who wins. There is no such aspect here. Neither there is an aspect with L10, which can also show a winner.

Some observations:

Mars, L4, is in your house. This may show the verdict on your side.
Saturn is your money; its location shows it worries you. It is on Antares and Pluto is on 2nd cusp. Your money is afflicted.

Jupiter leaving the rulership of Mercury is positive. But entering the detriment of Mars may indicate some disappointment with the outcome.

Everything else is a bunch of contradictory receptions I am unable to make sense of. So I opt for simplicity:

Since there is no suitable aspect connecting Mercury and Mars (L4) or Venus (L10) to favor the ex, my best guess is that the default answer kicks in and things stay as they are now. So the kids stay where they are and the money issue does not change.
Breeze

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments, Felipe.

I did not know L4 is for Verdict. I just noticed that Mars is detriment at 10th house, but I cld not predict for it. Simply forget to ask at the forum what it cld mean.

When I predicted " Jupiter wins", I actually intented to say things to stay the same.

Yes, my money is afflicted.

With regards to my being dissapointed with the outcome of the court... When I asked the question, I thought there wld be only one session at which judge will say who wld have the custody. When I met my lawyer, she advised me that there wld be further sessions, not only one. And when I heard this I was dissapointed as I do not want to be dealing with these legal matters. I have no idea if this Mars may mean my dissapointment with further sessions to take place.

I will see.
Breeze

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea as to why I wrote mars is detriment at 10th house Confused Sorry for this nonsense comment
felipeastrologo

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "verdict" is "the end of the matter", so L4. Important in "court" horaries.

Mars is the verdict of the December 8 hearing, not of what has transpired so far. Because that is what you asked about.
Breeze

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Forum,

I note the outcome of the court in italics in case it may help some other members.

[quote="felipeastrologo"]

[Jupiter leaving the rulership of Mercury is positive. But entering the detriment of Mars may indicate some disappointment with the outcome.]

I think that Jupiter leaving the rulership of Mercury means that the other party wili not dominate me any more as my lawyer presented the judge some strong evidences why the other party is not suitable for custody which ex found though.

And Jupiter at the detriment of Mars, the judge decided children and both parents shd see the pedagogue of the court as a procedure which I did not expect at all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: