Meeting a Love interest ?

Hello forum,

I need some help.

Question : Will I meet a love interest in two weeks ( by end Nov.)

Background : I asked back in Sep. if I wld meet a commmited rel. Partner in Nov. And the chart confirmed a yes. However, I have not yet met anyone, and I just suspect if there was some other man in my mind when I asked the original question who is someone there is no way I can have a relationship with. So, I just wanted to make sure he is someone, not that other man.

http://i68.tinypic.com/1eut51.jpg

Well...

First of all, I mean a commited relationship by "love interest". So, I am looking at L7.

Mercury in early degrees of Sag, this is someone new.

Moon squares Jupiter confirming I will meet someone.

Mercury in Sag at its detriment shd be suggesting there is no one at the moment I wanna be in a relationship and there is nothing I can meet one :) Mercury in the 7th says I really want a relationship.

Venus in Capricorn, at the detriment of Moon, and trapped in the 8th. , I feel hopeless about a new love interest.

Jupiter is in Libra, at Mercury's triplicity and in the face of Moon - does that mean that there is some man interested in me, may be a friend as Jupiter rules the 11th. House ? If so, I am not aware of his interest, is shown ther is no aspect between Mercury and Jupiter.

Moon in the triplicty of Sun... I want a man in my life.

Sun... At the detriment of Venus, and at the fall of Moon. No , he is not interested at me at all. But, Sun in the term of Mercury and face of Venus. How shd I interept this Sun ?

Jupiter, at the exaltation of Saturn, sextiles Saturn in the 7th. makes me think that he is already involved with some other woman.

Mercury will sextile Jupiter after some time , just before Jupiter perfects the sextile with Saturn.

Here is my conclusion.

Even Mercury will sextile Jupiter, Jupiter will prefer his Saturn. Well... I am detriment where Saturn is, yet I am conjucting Saturn so I am dominated by the very thoughts of her, as Jupiter stays with him.

I will just feel attracted to him at some extent ( sextile ) , but no future.

So, what do you think about my prediction. i.e. Is it accurute or am I inventing a story.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you in advance.
Breeze

Hi:

Can't tell if chart is radical because of no birth data.

Saturn in 7 - the astrologer's judgement is impaired/impeded in some way Lilly page 122. I have also seen charts where this impeded the romance although I cannot cite any references.

You are Mercury in detriment in 7, you are the more keen of the two to have a committed relationship. He is Jupiter, mildly dignified in 5, indicating his interest in only a love affair.

Mercury receives Jupiter by domicile; Jupiter receives Mercury by triplicity meaning again that you are the more keen of the two.

Mercury rules houses 1 and 5. Jupiter rules houses 7 and 11, indicating the individual is already a friend.

Mercury is applying to a sextile with Jupiter which may indicate that a romance will happen.

Jupiter is disposed by Venus, peregrine in 8 (loss and anguish) and in turn disposed by Saturn, peregrine in 7. Pluto (significant change) is in 8 disposed by Saturn as well. Venus, peregrine, rules the 6th house of illness and is intercepted in 12, house of hidden things/sadness/self-undoing. There is a closed loop of dispositors among Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, so I would suggest that he is suffering from a hidden illness that has just come to light indicated by the 12th house ruler, Mars, peregrine in the 10th house and Uranus retrograding back over the 12th house cusp into 11.

The Sun, peregrine, is in 6 and rules the 4th house, the end of the matter, so an illness may impede the romance. POF is also in 6.

The Moon is in domicile in 2. At the time the chart was cast your primary interest was money.

The Moon's last aspect is separating from an opposition to Venus (natural significator of money) in 8. Perhaps an inheritance did not come through as planned.

The Moon's next aspect is a trine to Neptune, the most elevated planet in the chart, in 11, perhaps indicating that you are not quite sure about your friend.

Cheers.

Hello Moonbright,

Thanks so much for your prediction.

Well, I simply made up a story :x

With regards to moon - venus separating opposition which may indicate a inheretince... Is that at my part or at Jupiter's part ?

Moon's next aspect to Neptune which is a trine... Yes, I have no idea who he is or he can be. Does that chart give any clues who he is, I mean if he is from my career life, school friend etc.

Lots of love
Breeze

Hi Breeze:

I ran out of time yesterday and didn't get a chance to qualify what I said with the fact that I'm new to horary and I would encourage you to get other opinions as well. :)

I also wanted to say that although there may be an illness involved, it doesn't necessarily mean it's something serious.

Re: inheritance, etc. Because the Moon was in the 2nd house (our own resources) and in domicile I felt there was a concern of some sort regarding money for you at the time you cast the chart and therefore that the separating opposition from the 8th house (other people's resources) was in some way a disappointment.

Things like inheritances, legacies, etc. are ruled by the 8th. So are your financial obligations such as debts, taxes, etc. So very simply there is a concern regarding money and this may include something that didn't work out as you had hoped regarding 8th house issues.

As to who he may be, he is in the 5th house which rules many things so I'll just give you the link so you can read it. He may work or be involved in one of these areas.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h5.html

Hope this is helpful.

:)

Hi Moonbright,

Thanks so much for the insight you have added. That is highly appreciated.

Ref. Inheritance
Money, as my own re-sources, is a big concern.
Moon - Venus separating opposition, it is the children's money which ex has still not paid.
So, yes, you are right with your predictions.

Thanks for the link about 5th. House

Well... I am an agent, and I am earning money by "chance" . And Jupiter in the 5th is an agent like me. I am only friends with people from career life at facebook . I do not see any of these people in my daily life.... Therefore, I have no idea who he is, which is shown by the Moon -Neptume trine.

Hope I will have accurute answers like you, soon.

Have a great week end.
Breeze

Hi Moonbright,

Hope you are well.

I wanna ask you whether it is possible to say what Saturn refers to in this chart as it rules 8th, 9th and 10th. houses ?

Jupiter exalts and sextiles Saturn for whatever Saturn stands for ...

And how shd I interpret Mercury's conjuction with Saturn ?

And Mars....

Mercury has separated a sextile from Mars. Does that mean that I already know what the ilness is or shd I ignore this aspect as it actually does not mean anything ?

And how shd. I interpret Mercury's carrying light of Mars to Jupiter ?

Last thing... In your comments you say Mercury sextiles Jupiter may show a romance can take place, and then as Sun the ruler of the 4th. peregrine in the 6th - an illness impede romance. In that case, shd I understand there will be romance, but it goes nowhere because of this illness OR there will not be even any romance because of this illness.

Thanking you so much in advance.

Lots of love
Breeze

Breeze, there is always a danger of making a chart mean what we want it to mean. I get a mixed testimony out of your chart.

Some astrologers view Saturn in the 7th as a prohibition, others as a caution, and others as a good reason for an astrologer not to read the chart as the querent won't like the answer and this will harm the astrologer's reputation. (The 7th also symbolizes the astrologer in this case.)

The last time I saw a chart on another forum with Saturn in the 7th, I went ahead and read it, but then it turned out that the querent had asked the same question in several other forums, around the same time, and a rule of horary is only asking a question once. She sure didn't like my answer, regardless.

Is it possible that the problem is that you've asked this question too soon, or of other horoscopes, or of another divination method? You've got a couple of fairly recent questions on this forum that seem to be asking the same basic question, of "Where the **** is he?"

The cautions aside, Saturn can more generally indicate delays and disappointments in the area where it resides.

You're Mercury (in detriment,) your hoped-for love interest is Jupiter, with Saturn and Mercury in the 7th house. Mercury in the 7th and the moon (your stake in the matter) squaring Jupiter show that you are really motivated,and then Mercury applies to a sextile with Jupiter before Mercury bonks into Saturn.

The sextile looks good, but the square suggests that even if you met someone, it wouldn't work out well for you. Venus is in the 8th.

Some non-astrological advice is just to relax and let go of your man-hunt for a while. It is possible to want something too badly. This makes you miserable when it doesn't happen. In practical terms, projecting a lot of assertiveness or need can be a turn-off to a man who might otherwise be interested in you, but who prefers to take his time and get to know someone first.

" Danger of making a chart mean what we want it to mean"

This is exactly what I have been thinking of for a while i.e. Am I manupilating the heavens somehow ?

I got divorced more than 4 years ago. There had been no one in my heart until 1 year ago. Then I had a going nowhere romance with a man which caused so much tears and heart pain at my end.

By the time I was asking "Where the**** is he" questions, I was extremly sad about how I ended up with that second man in my life. So, I was not in " man-hunt". I just wanted to make sure there was one man out there who I wld. Be happy with.

I am now convienced there is "non", at least not this time.[/i]
Breeze

Breeze, I don't think you can manipulate the heavens, but I think you can interpret a chart to make it seem as though it gives the answer you want. Your questions and several threads suggest to me that you feel a lot of urgency to find someone, subsequent to man #2. I simply suggest that you let go of the urgency.