Eclipses from Jan 20 2017 - Jan 20 2021

http://imgur.com/a/JrmiD

The charts for the 20 eclipses during Jan 20, 2017 through Jan 20 2021 located to the White House.

After the album has loaded scroll to the bottom, click on the 3 dots to the right, click on "Download Post". The album will be downloaded in a zip file. Right click it and click on "Extract All". The charts will be opened with funny names but I have numbered them in the order in which they occur. Just right click on them and rename them to something you will recognize like the month , date, and year maybe ( Feb 10 17 ).

Thanks Unique...Very interesting... Some of these happen on Trump's sensitive spots, such as the one happening on his AC (Aug 21st 2017), and also one that is to happen on his NMoon (Dec 14th 2020) for example...
Would you mind sharing your insight?

Hi Aurelia,

Happy holiday wishes to you.

The reason I did the eclipse charts was to hopefully give others material that would spark their own work and have them contribute their opinions. After all, astrological predictions are really nothing more than opinions.

I haven't finished looking at all of the charts myself yet. There is lot to be done just working with the eclipse charts. I know the 4th of July 2020 lunar eclipse falls right on the Sibly solar axis. I would rather focus on Trump's chart and aspects that may indicate his possible removal from office as I go along.

I will be 76 in January and only do a tiny bit of the astrology I did just a few years ago and what I do is fly by night meaning whatever catches my fancy at a time. Where I use to work on hundreds of charts in a day now I don't even approach 100. Sometimes it seems like a chore to answer E-Mails.

I must admit I haven't payed much attention to eclipses - until they started hitting me ;)
When we are very young everything feels like an intensive turbulence, due to our not-yet-adjusted psychology aparatus...

Since you are looking for possible shake ups in Trump's presidency, I'm going to start with that:
Ecl Aug 2017 - on his AC - could turn out to be positive or negative: but he should be under the eye of much wider public than usual... What we do know now about future plans for that period is that he us to meet Queen Elizabeth "next summer"... But as we all know - summer is traditionally "a good time to make ground invasion"....
Could it be the thing to shake up his position? Not sure, but with eclypses anything is possible... It is crucial to ask for help for it's really difficult to endure the shake-up without holding hands with friends...

Eclipses which happen in his 11 th (there is more than 1 if I recall well, I'm on my phone now so can't see the charts) possibly bring him to the brink of resignation of some sort, unless he finds the way to sucessfully respond to both that are in need - sponsors and masses on which behalf he is supposed to act...

There is also one eclipse happening on hs 4th/10th axis, with Moon being in 10th... He'd have to do something very patriotic at the time I guess.. What do you say Unique?