Hi everybody,

So many opinions on one chart, many things to learn from all of them which is so great.

Alchemist_Hannibal comments ;
"Breeze recommended me to make it as simple as possible, and not to venture too much into the other houses, but :D "

I said so, because we agreed with you to have separate questions. As I advised before, I thought we shd first make sure if the the husband cheated wife with his ex. because there is gossip.

So, what I undestand is that it is mostly agreed , husband cheated wife with his ex. However, there are different opinions if the kid is his or not . Am I correct ?

With regards to what you say about your country i.e. women having diffuculties with kids born out of marriage... I apprecaite what you are saying.

Well, the world is not turning to same direction for everybody although we live on the same planet...

Before I go, I wish you all health, wealth, love and peace for 2017!!!

Cheers
Breeze

Hi Alchemist_Hannibal:

I transposed your name earlier - sorry. Thanks for posting this chart and again, just as a reminder, I?m rather new at this so my interpretation of the situation could be completely wrong - I would take it with a grain of salt.

Hello waybread:

Regarding a paternity test as the ?solution? to the situation: I don?t know if it?s wise to assume that people will always act rationally or ethically especially in regard to their love interests and/or children. Pankajiji has alluded to this and many murders have been committed in response to love triangles. The situation can be even more volatile where children are concerned:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/ ... -1.3904439

In reference to this chart, if the delineation is correct, the querent?s exalted co-significator is applying to a conjunction with Algol and an opposition with the mistress. That seems potentially explosive already. As well, we (apparently) don?t know anything about the mistress? husband and what he is experiencing.

This chart has made me think about the wisdom of answering any kind of question that has to do with fidelity in long-term relationships. I really wouldn?t want to know that the last person the querent spoke with prior to undertaking some terrible action was me, the astrologer.

moonbright

moonbright, I posted above:
AH, of course I take your point, and you know the context far better than I could. But using a bit of psychology on this problem suggests to me that if the option of a DNA test were put to the woman who is spreading gossip about her child's paternity, she would probably decline-- but stop gossiping.
Blood tests have also been around for a while. I understand that different places have different cultural and economic contexts.

But realistically, adulterous affairs are common and very few result in murder or suicide.

If AH knows all of the actors in this situation and has reason to believe that one of them could become violent, well, sure. That's a different matter.

What concerns me about AH's example is that horary seems misplaced for situations where the outcome can actually be better known through factual means. Horary by amateurs is especially risky where, short of homicide, a wrong answer can cause significant emotional pain to the people involved-- for no reason. Sure, querents may be emotionally distraught by an unwanted answer, but ideally it is at least a correct answer.

We have many questions where the outcome will be known in the future ("Will I get the job?") but where, meanwhile, the anxiety of the wait is tearing up the querent. In AH's case, the outcome in reality will not be known unless some kind of paternity test is done.

In this case study, the boy in question seems like the most vulnerable party, due both to his youth and his mother's harmful behaviour. So it is reasonable to consider what is best for him.

I went back over J. Lee Lehman's Martial Art of Horary Astrology, and she does treat the question of a child's legitimacy as a 7th house matter, and variant of, "Is the rumour true?" She cites Lilly, who uses the 11th house for the child (5th from the 7th??) but notes that he took the querent (male) as the first house, which doesn't seem to be the case here, because the question is asked by a woman who might, at best, be considered a remote kind of step-mother.

Given the horoscopic and personal problems associated with this matter, perhaps the safest course is just to tell the querent that the chart is not giving a clear answer.

But I am mindful that maybe the querent's real concern is whether her husband is faithful to her; and that the KISS method (keep it simple, stupic) has much to recommend it.

Thank you very much for all you guys concern about this situation which you all have given very sensible comments about. Though the querent really wants to know the truth about that past issue, she is not really going do to any further thing concerning that. The current situacion with her husband is already deteriorated a lot and very likely sooner or later they will break up and not beacause of this. In fact right now they are evaluating how things would be in the case of an eventual divorce, because things seem to be not working any longer for them. This past issue doesn't add up that much to what they have already made with their marriage. If the question had been made at the time, I totally agree with you guys, we must have said that the answer is unclear, or kept the answer for ourselves.

Even if the answer were a clear undoubted Yes, she wouldn't be doing anything because there's no point about it, the kid is already a teenager and has assumed that either he has no father, or that his father is somebody else. They live far away. So that would be very cruel and careless on her side to make an issue out of that many years later. That's not in her mind. So, though all of your concerns were very pertinent, thank God I'm pretty sure this is not the case, but just a doubt the querent had in her heart since long ago. I'm pretty sure no violent consequences will come out of this.

Yet, I told her as you did, that it was a very difficult chart and that we will never fully know for sure, and though I'm inclined to a yes answer, that won't change the situation in practical matters.
"There is no knowledge that is not power"