Could Kaine become President?

Something big for the country may happen then but I do not think it will be Kaine gaining the presidency. Just wishful thinking by a tired mind grasping at straws.

My brain must have short circuited from overwork and shortened sleep since the election. There is a chain of command to replace the president and it would have to go through Pence and Paul Ryan and the Republican party before it got to him.

Locating Kaine's chart to the White House and placing the Aug 21, 2017 solar eclipse around it produces a very active chart with eclipse Pluto on his MC, eclipse Uranus on his ASC, and eclipse Jupiter square the MC and eclipse Pluto. He has natal Jupiter on the DESC in longitude.

Just remembered Kaine?s natal Mars is there too. It is at 287?51. Does he blow up in a massive explosion?

hi bob,

i have been too busy to comment much, but aside from the timing for the possibility of kaines rise to the top, i think it is a great question and in a casual look at the solar arc directions to his chart, tends to support your idea.. i will try to offer something with some astrological substance to your post the first chance i get. thanks.. the other question would be what in trumps chart could also suggest this? i know you have considered the eclipse charts and i have yet to comment directly on them either, but will in time..