The antiscion of Marine Le Pen's Mars is 0 degrees Gemini 11 minutes, and her converse Solar Arc Midheaven is conjunct it about now.

I think the Mars effect has a lot to do with contests?

I am still trying to think about this one. I don't have a printer to print out charts, so it is difficult writing these comments when you can't constantly see the chart you are writing about...and it is several mouse clicks and interminable waits for the computer, to be able to get back to see the chart...and then again to get back to what you are writing...maybe I need two windows open...

....edit...that is better, I have the chart open in another window, and can go back and forth from what I am writing to the chart without a lot of mouse clicks and waiting for the computer...

Also the direct Solar Arc of Marine Le Pen's Midheaven is 9 degrees Virgo, conjunct her Jupiter.

Her natal Phaethon is about 21 degrees Libra, antiscion 9 degrees Pisces.

The current transits are aligning with her Midheaven and her natal planets that aspect it. Transiting Pluto is conjunct her IC, and transiting Chiron and Saturn are aspecting Marine's Chiron's, 3 degrees Aries antiscion 27 degrees Virgo, and her Uranus 27 degrees Virgo and transiting Uranus is conjunct her Saturn 25.5 degrees Aries.

To top it all, transiting Jupiter is exactly conjunct her 15.5 degrees Libra Ascendant.

Transiting Mercury goes direct on 3rd May, and the last election was during the Mercury retrograde period.

There are some extremely powerful transits right now to Marine's Midheaven, which is powerfully aspected natally. The transits look so powerful for a Marine Le Pen win.
Last edited by fleur on Tue May 02, 2017 2:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Vicki wrote:
The media is billing this as the French kicking out the old guard but Macron as a Rothschild banker is very much the establishment candidate. To hear Juncker congratulating him tells you everything.
I agree. Everything is so upside down, and it is sinister that Macron is pretending to be those he oppresses. The ordinary people are not stupid, as he thinks, and he isn't as clever as he thinks either, with his 45 degree Mercury Uranus semisquare. There is a difference between a maverick and a spoilt overgrown millionaire schoolboy toying with sophistry while the poor people suffer. Reminiscent of the French Revolution, the aristocracy never saw it coming, just as the "educated" media are so cocksure that their boy will win. I hope Macron loses.

Thanks for all the interesting posts. Three things to bare in mind.

1/ Even if Le Pen or Macro win, one has to, they won't be dictators as they don't have much support in the Assembly. They will be stymied a bit like Trump is being.

2/ A Le Pen win would send massive shock waves thru Europe and the World. We have a Scorpio Full Moon on the Tuesday 9th May. That's the second most paranoid lunation of the year. The first is reserved for the UK Election run in.

3/ As others have noticed Youtube is awash with Astrology clips. I tend to make my very high level mundane rolling Judgements and then read around to see if I've missed anything

Well I see The Node crossing Trump's Ascendant/ Mars lead points. NOT good. Mars Node isn't a pretty thing. I can see Trump begin to lash out at those blocking him.

4/ Trump is basing his future on Economic Growth. Well in May we hit the all time highs in the key 20 year Cycle and a secondary 15 year Cycle. We are very much at the Top Top Top therefore if he is hoping for further Growth Growth Growth he probably won't get it. Of course these are slow moving things so deterioration won't come in a blink but we will be looking back and saying where did it all go wrong. Certainly Uranus moving towards Taurus should be a warning sign.

And of course that goes across the Continents too.

H

Yes thank you MingWei Wang and Fleur. I very much enjoyed reading your posts.

I always look at the Moon's next application (per Bonatti) in the Opening Poll chart in any election to indicate the possible winner. It's been looking like a Macron win to me because of the Moon's next application to Mars at 10 Gemini which is close to Macron's Part of Fortune at 13 Gemini (if his birth time is correct).

However the Part of Fortune is not a planet. 10 Gemini is actually square Marine le Pen's radical Jupiter. A square won the 2015 election for Cameron (the Moon applied to Mars at 25 Taurus squaring his nataL Mars at 25 Leo).

Yes Fleur I noticed that Jupiter transit on le Pen's asc. That same Jupiter transits midway between Macrons' North Node/Pluto conj in his 10th house.

What has made this election so difficult to predict is firstly the 2 rounds but also Libra everywhere! In this case we have Libra in Macron's 10th house and Libra in Marine le Pen's 1st house. Which is best? Jupiter transiting an asc. or conjoining Pluto !?

Jens wrote:Beware of bias in your prediction.Remember brexit

I found looking at Macron's chart difficult without holding my nose.
Last edited by fleur on Tue May 02, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fleur wrote:
My personal feeling is I don't like Macron, some overgrown schoolboy bigged up by the moneyed globalists who control who gets education and who gets well paid jobs, who gets to toss the insult "stupid" at those in poverty, who controls the mainstream media, from those with their heads up the Sunday Observer to fake news stories about two women fighting over Brexit in the Daily Mail, probably fake blood and all, cameras ready, just to sell the Daily Mail. How dare they call alternative media "fake news" when they dish up this stuff. I need to hold my nose to look at his chart. Sorry, not how an astrologer should be; I will look at his chart more later, analyse it more. I find looking into charts deeply is a lot of work, an uphill task.
Fleur please stick to astrology and spare us your personal feelings about the candidates or your political views. I am sure there are those that have equally strong feelings against Le Pen too but neither opinion is helpful in taking forward our astrological discussion here.

To do mundane astrology we need to at least try and develop a degree of impartiality that allows us to look at the astrology irrespective of our politics. Its not easy and we can all succumb to our prejudices at times. But our personal political views and prejudices are something we all need to try to transcend in our mundane astrological work rather than indulge.

Thanks

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Mon May 01, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

The traditional astrologer Sharon Knight has written an article predicting the outcome of the French Presidential election. Like her successful predictions on the UK Brexit and the US Presidential election this was done in collaboration with Steven Birchfield.

This prediction was made before the result of the first ballot in the French Presidential Election. Its a very comprehensive analysis looking at a variety of astrological techniques including natal, opening of poll, French 5th Republic chart and and Aries ingress.

Sharon Knight and Steven Birchfield conclude that Le Pen is likely to be the winner of the election.

http://www.astrologersharon.co.uk/frenc ... pril-2017/

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:Fleur wrote:
My personal feeling is I don't like Macron, some overgrown schoolboy bigged up by the moneyed globalists who control who gets education and who gets well paid jobs, who gets to toss the insult "stupid" at those in poverty, who controls the mainstream media, from those with their heads up the Sunday Observer to fake news stories about two women fighting over Brexit in the Daily Mail, probably fake blood and all, cameras ready, just to sell the Daily Mail. How dare they call alternative media "fake news" when they dish up this stuff. I need to hold my nose to look at his chart. Sorry, not how an astrologer should be; I will look at his chart more later, analyse it more. I find looking into charts deeply is a lot of work, an uphill task.
Fleur please stick to astrology and spare us your personal feelings about the candidates or your political views. I am sure there are those that have equally strong feelings against Le Pen too but neither opinion is helpful in taking forward our astrological discussion here.

To do mundane astrology we need to at least try and develop a degree of impartiality that allows us to look at the astrology irrespective of our politics. Its not easy and we can all succumb to our prejudices at times. But our personal political views and prejudices are something we all need to try to transcend in our mundane astrological work rather than indulge.

Thanks

Mark
Sorry Mark, please delete my posts.

comment to fleur at bottom..

thanks mark for the link to sharon knights astro overview on the french election.. the distinctions she makes at the en dwith 10th sign, verses midheaven and all sorts of comments are fun to read from a learning point of view..

here is an interesting comment she makes that i wanted to add to.
"Let us now assess the degree of her MC in the Solar Return. This falls at 25Aquarius 44, in the terms of Saturn and face of the Moon. This doesn?t have any outstanding features." she seems to overview the important position of venus in le pens chart, which she talked up earlier in the article!! it is at 25 leo 43.. i think this is important, but observing sharons comments, i wonder if she views it differently, or has accidentally overlooked this?

also, i don't see anything where she states le pen will win.. maybe i missed it? i note her comment from the feb 2017 article here.. "There is nothing really outstanding to suggest she will win this year." that doesn't sound like a convincing comment on her chances to win here.. what am i missing? maybe steven birchfield said something and deleted it before i could read it, LOL! and, thank you again for sharing the article!

additional comment - here it is i guess "The fact that both feminine planets are in the 10th and in various levels of dignity, suggests a woman will triumph." is it that simple? lol...

fleur, i liked your honesty.. mark is right, as is jens in their comment to you, but i thought you were fairly clear and forthright in it all.. i appreciated that and never said anything - til now, lol..