"The Origin Map" Discovery of a Prehistoric, Megalithic, Astrophysical Map and Sculpture of the Universe by Thomas G Brophy.

Reading this book is better than quoting unreliable Wikipedia.

I never suggested that James Kennett made any reference to the Age of Leo.

I am not a "true believer" (if you're suggesting that applies to me). I don't believe anything.

I leave this thread now. I have made my point.

Vicki, of course, you'll have to suit yourself. Brophy apparently has credentials as an astrophysicist, but not in archaeology. He is currently teaching at the California Institute for Human Science, which is an alternative campus billing itself as:
For almost two decades, CIHS has been conducting research on the healing applications of subtle energy by integrating science with spirituality. CIHS is grounded in the premise that human beings are composed of a biological, mental and spiritual dimension. The Institute?s main goal is to provide an education that integrates the three dimensions of the human being. The major aim of our academic programs is to study the body, mind, and spirit as an integrated whole.
Which is fine, but it doesn't sound objective. I couldn't find that it was accredited by the WASC http://www.acswasc.org/

Brophy's book apparently couldn't pass an academic peer review. Had you not decided to leave the site, I would have been willing to track down the more recent work by the University of Colorado scientists.

I'm not saying that Brophy is or is not correct. But my hope is that as astrologers, we become more discerning critical thinkers, because there is so much woo-woo stuff out there.