Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

USA Presidential election prediction 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelia

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would anyone please be so kind and post the link to the list everybody here is talking about?
Thanks in advance...
zoidsoft

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurelia wrote:
Would anyone please be so kind and post the link to the list everybody here is talking about?
Thanks in advance...

It was in the first post I made at the top:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9205
Tom

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found this. I mean minutes ago and I've barely read it. This is a prediction that Donald Trump would win the US Presidential election made in September 2015! I haven't read it in depth yet, but it has to do with the recurrence of 22 Gemini throughout US history. I might quibble here and there, but results are results especially when the prediction was made not only 14 months before the election, but prior to Trump's nomination. Enjoy.

http://astrologsmiljanagavrancic.blogspot.rs/2015/09/white-house-22-gemini-and-donald-trump.html
Mark

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoidsoft wrote:
Quote:
This is getting blown out of proportion.

I couldn't agree more. But you were the one that thought this relatively minor issue deserved a thread all to itself and went into a public attack on me elsewhere without even trying to communicate with me first.

Zoidsoft wrote:
Quote:
I just wanted to clarify that my article was not in the definitive win for Clinton category. I checked a few times before the election and about the only way I can explain not seeing it is if my browser cache wasn't cleared properly.

All I can say Curtis is that you were definitely listed long before the election. But its all rather academic now. You have been removed anyway as I agree your article was too non-committal to qualify for a listing.

Zoidsoft wrote:
Quote:
I didn't really care that much about it, just one name in a long list, but I was beginning to wonder if you had an agenda after it seemed like I was being ignored then it appeared after the election was over under the list.

My only real ''agenda'' in creating the list has been to collect data on techniques that were relatively successful. Its certainly not about shaming or embarrassing anyone or building up a cult of personalty for successful predictors come to that. As a community I think its important to regularly record what seems to work better and what appears less successful. Sadly, many people fixate on personalities. But the reality is that noone issuing regular mundane predictions gets it right all the time. Only narcissists claim such astrological infallibility.

Mark
pankajdubey

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there data to show that those who dealt with one candidate only fared better than those who discussed both and a few other things thrown in.

PD
Paul
Administrator

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: USA Presidential election prediction 2016 Reply with quote

zoidsoft wrote:

Do we have any right to claim certainty if we also claim that the election will be close?

Maybe in future, to avoid all doubt, one could simply say that the election is too close for them to call one way or another. Of course lots of people don't bother predicting these kinds of events precisely for those reasons.

https://heavenlysphere.com/
waybread

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are possibly two issues here. One is mundane. The other relates specifically to a candidate, where ideally, it should be possible to detect how his/her life will change at a particular significant point in time. If someone is going to become the next president of the US, I would expect something to show up in the 10th house or MC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: