No, I did not know that the answer wld be a "no".

The only thing I know for sure is that I will never pick up the phone and call any man for some time out , never. I am an old fashioned woman at some points.

There are some men chasing me for one or another reason. They are from real life -not date sites or anything of this sort. So by these horaries, I understood that none of them shd be taken seriously.

And the most important thing is that all these horaries, and their outcomes help me a lot to how to interpret a chart.

I am not after a "magical answer" at all. I wanna be on the safe side going forward.
Breeze

Breeze, I am not trying to rag on you, only to suggest that when you ask a horary question, it is vital that you gain real clarity in your mind, so that forum members volunteering their time to engage with you do not receive mixed signals or get push-back for paying attention to what you write.

On page one you said,
Background : I did not specify any one when I asked the question, and I knew no one who cld ask me for a date.
Now on page two, you wrote:
No, I did not know that the answer wld be a "no".

The only thing I know for sure is that I will never pick up the phone and call any man for some time out , never. I am an old fashioned woman at some points.

There are some men chasing me for one or another reason. They are from real life -not date sites or anything of this sort.

So which is it?

BTW, since your objective seems to be both to learn more horary astrology as well as to meet your next love interest, I might mention that I am equally a very old-fashioned woman. But I distinctly recall making the first overture to my ex husband-- with whom I was married for 20 years and shared two children-- that got us beyond the stage of being "just friends." It turned out that he was indeed very attracted to me, but hesitated because of religious differences. Which I subsequently solved by conversion. If you are serious about becoming a couple, please realize that some really good men may hesitate for whatever reason, and be relieved if you make an overture.

I wish you all happiness in finding and keeping the love of your life. I do. Please don't get me wrong.

It is , "if any of these men wld result with a date".

I never intent to "push" to get attention. I am trying to clarify things at my end. I am not yet able to corralate everything with each other, unfortunately.

Thanks for your wishes.
Breeze

Look, Breeze, I have no wish to prolong the agony, but I think it is important, in asking a horary question, to be extremely clear about the question, to ask a truly meaningful question, not to ask essentially the same question in different ways, and to give a consistent version of the events that inform your question.

Please realize that the people who read your charts do not have your back-story.

In your OP you wrote,
I said to me myself, I have a date tonight although I had no idea who that fan of me cld be
On p. 2 you wrote:
There are some men chasing me for one or another reason. They are from real life -not date sites or anything of this sort. So by these horaries, I understood that none of them shd be taken seriously.
Well, either Venus gives you a date tonight, or she says not to take the men who are "chasing" you seriously. Either you know very well which men are "chasing you" enough to phone for a date on short notice, or you cannot imagine who might ask you out.

Yes, spontaneous date invitations by secret admirers do happen, but dates are probably more likely to happen either with an advance invitation or spontaneously by someone whom you know to have an interest in you.

Horary was not invented to duplicate answers that you already know, at least with strong probability. I don't think most women with no immediate love interest would expect a same-day date invitation to pop up out of the blue.

The meaning of "push back" is responding with negativity.

Speaking of which, this is my last post on this thread.

Best wishes, W.

Look, Waybread...You do not know me so, so I found it quite strange and not so polite when you said " stop man-hunt" , and "horary is for burning matters, "you ask the same things in different ways" etc. How wld. you know what I am living just on the other side of the world ? By the way, I may be burned by the things, you wld. Never be burned.

For your wonder, when I said I did not knew who that fan could me, I meant who cld be that much interested in me asking for a a date, as I want more than interest/ flirtation. Is there anything else I can do to clarify the background ?

I am already over fourty, so I do not need any comments how women shd expect a date or not. Dating issues might be different in my society than others.

I think what you mean by " negative responses " is my asking why the outcome is a no? If this is the case, I think you get offended, and started a diaologue with me in this way. If so, be relaxed as my only comcern is to understand the charts. If you mean something else, it is totally your understanding. At my end, there is "nothing" to be negative as this place is only for learning for me.

And I have the lessons of lessons from you not only about horary, even about life and dating, although I simply asked what did the outcome no.

I do not want to go on with this conversation any more, either.

Best wishes.
Breeze

Hello, Breeze!

I spotted your post while catching up with what's been going on here over the past couple of months.

No pun intended but, without going into the depths of your conversation with waybread, I have to say that waybread's main point is well grounded and worth taking into consideration.

Analysis and techniques aside, horary astrology does have a list of "rules" that apply to the questions (not just charts). The question should only be asked under certain circumstances and when well grounded. For a good reason too- horary astrology should provide a useful information that can be used constructively.
Suggestions and instructions with regard to this part of the process (determining the validity of the questions and reasons for casting a chart) should not be taken personally as they are the essential part of the process. Traditional scripts contain whole sections dedicated to this segment of the virtue.
Let's forget for a moment that you're casting a chart for yourself - insisting on a chart cast for a Querent who is either not prepared or is asking the question for a wrong reason is potentially harmful because the reading can easily become misleading and damaging.
WE all start with our own charts but, every new chart is a new lesson. Sometimes we learn about the aspects, other times, we learn about how the questions should be asked.
Again, this is a very friendly advice of someone who has had similar attempts of "forcing" a chart just to practice astrology. We have probably all been there.

Now, I have no intention in judging whether a date with (potentially) a stranger should be organised in this manner and so swiftly but, in reality, did you really expect that someone unknown or forgotten and yet reliable might show up within a few hours, ask you out, give you enough time to get ready, pick you up and take you somewhere?
Honestly, I think that it is very unlikely. You still decided to cast a chart? No problem, it can serve as a great example of a situation that should generally be avoided and of a chart that clearly explains that the question was misplaced or asked for wrong reasons. For an astrologer- even that is a useful chart. Personally, I find it useful!
So, any comments for this chart will be highly appreciated as it will shed light onto my future predictions.
You can still do that!

Firstly, the answer to your main question ("why is it a NO when the chart was so clearly saying a YES") - because the answer was already known. The chart is saying something else.

Pankadubey has actually given you a very useful hint - sometimes, when the querent is not prepared for the analysis but is rushing into the process or, when the question is asked in the middle of a brain storm with lots of confusing thoughts, the chart will easily detect the state of mind and the circumstances that led to the question.

So, if we assume that the chart is echoing your thoughts and feeling at the moment of the question, what do we see?

Your ruler, a slow moving planet in a cadent house (lack of initiative, almost tied to the ground; definitely not someone on the go or someone getting ready for the action). So, the shape of L1 alone is suggesting that you, yourself, don't really expect much movement.
L1 is inside the 12th (solitude, isolation, loneliness). That's your shape.
What are your thoughts and your biggest concerns - the Moon is conjunct Venus inside the first; Venus rules th 5th and is also the natural ruler of romantic encounters - you're hoping for one. The Moon , although angular, is badly placed inside the rulership of Saturn, Venus prefers a more fruitfull ground as well and, more importantly, she is touching the Moon in her detriment; you are contemplating on the current "barreness" and want the situation to change and to change swiftly (angle) as unrealistic as it may be (the Moon can get unrealistic, let's face it!" :) ).
Another planet that can be useful in situations when we want to check the Querent's biggest concern and, sometimes, even an underlying or hidden issue is the Sun - it's the greatest light and it acts as a feral. With its beams, it tends to shed light onto an important area of the chart. The Sun, in this particular case, is on the 12th cusp, suggesting that the question is triggered by loneliness.
To this you may want to add the fact that both L1 and Sun are disposed by Jupiter, the planet of joy, tucked away into another cadent house, squaring the Moon/Vebnus conjunction inside the 1st and that it is also disposed by Venus...and, so on and so on...

Like I said, many useful things can still be found in this chart. Maybe not the answer to the main question but still useful.

Having said all this...

Moon in the 1st, and conjucting Venus. I interepted Venus as my other significator. Venus is also the ruler of 5th. I said to me myself, I have a date tonight although I had no idea who that fan of me cld be Smile
For the sake of practice (if not even fun), let's look at this 1st house a bit better and, now, try to imagine that we really are talking about a relationship chart with existing participants. Obviously, depending on the situation, it could have numerous different meanings but (like I said, just for practice) - do you think that this is really such a good picture?

Personally, I wouldn't like to see a similar picture in my own relationship chart. :lol: When the dignities and rulerships are all taken into consideration, we're potentially looking at a very stressful event. Detrimental L7 (lost dignities) conjunct (in a physical contact) Venus (woman), ruler of the 5th (mistress) inside the 1st, very close to Pluto. It would only take a square from a cadent L1 or the Sun for me to conclude that the Querent is one step away from finding out that her husband is having affair right in front of her nose, if not in her own bed!
Something to think about, isn't it?! ;-)

Cheers,

aglaya

Hello Aglaya,

Many thanks for your time and for your all detailed information. I have noted every single thing you said, and they will really help me a lot going further:' :'

A response to your question; a dinner invitation just in the afternoon is possible :wink: However, sometimes it may not be possible to know the intention of the invitation or if you will have a nice talk/ time 8)

And the outcome in actual life;

As other friends and you said, I was lucky enough by not being invited at all. What I find out is that somehow the meaning and the purpose of romantic involvements, dates etc. have dramatically changed since my 20's.

Natally, I am a Libra Sun and I have a late Virgo rising.. Now, with this stationary Venus in Aires almost in the 8th. with some hard natal/ transiting aspects and placements, I think I'd better if I stay in my own shell:D

Wishing you the best
Breeze