Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Lost bicycle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleur

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Lost bicycle Reply with quote

A friend lost his bicycle last night, early hours of this morning. He had stopped off to visit somebody on his way home, and can't remember what he did with his bicycle, or whether he locked it. He went to look today but couldn't find it and couldn't remember. It was very late and he was tired. It was quite an expensive bicycle with a lot of bits and pieces that he had added on.

My question is, where did he leave his bicycle and will he find it again?

I don't know much about the rules of horary, but my instincts say that the Moon's North Node rising, which the Moon in Taurus is applying to trine by about one degree, might suggest that the friend he went to see can help him find his bicycle, and he might find it very soon, that they mystery might clear up very quickly, like maybe he actually took it into their house? Neptune conjunct the Descendant seems to describe that he can't remember.
Uranus' antiscion is 9 degrees Virgo 18 minutes, exactly conjunct the Ascendant, and opposition Neptune, and close to the Moon's North Node. Jupiter's antiscion is 11 degrees Pisces 35 minutes. so about two degrees past the Descendant.

I don't understand the significance of the powerful triple conjunction of Mercury's antiscion at 20 degrees Sagittarius with Saturn and the Sun at 19 degrees Sagittarius. Mercury might represent the bicycle? Saturn conjunct the Sun might represent a responsible person who has the bicycle somewhere safe for him?

Just at first glance and from instinct, it looks as though his bicycle isn't lost, he just can't remember, and it looks hopeful that he will get it back very soon?
Alchemist_Hannibal

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: with the lines Reply with quote

Chart with the aspects in lines.

Im trying to work on it. I'm posting about it in a while

imagen
Alchemist_Hannibal

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:40 am    Post subject: Let's give it a try Reply with quote

Ok, Fleur, I'm not an expert, but I have reviewed some theory and I will give it a try to apply it. It's been several days since you posted this, so I don't know what has happened lately. Im gonna take the risk of interpreting it. But it would be very nice if the wise people from this forum could give us a hand, because giving a wrong reading about this might be discouraging.

There are mixed testimonies here.

Testimonies for recovering the bike:

1) Moon in trine with AC and L of AC (Mercury). Probably this tells us that your friend is looking for the bike in the right places, I mean the places he really left the bike. Moon is exalted in Taurus, so probably in the places he is looking for it he will be helped to find it, or receive valuable information about it.

2) The sun is sextiling Jupiter (a fortune) in the 2nd. That could be read as if probably some good person might guide your friend into finding the bike, or probably that person knows what happened to it. The problem of this, is that Jupiter is the ruler of the 7th, and that could make us think exactly the opposite (that somebody took it away). So in that case I don't know what to tell you. Jupiter is also trining Mars (malefic) ruler of the 8th, so that doesn't look good. I could interpret that somebody took it and gave it to another person because whatever that Jupiter is, good or bad, is in the 2nd house.

3) North Node is very close to the AC. This is also good, but it doesn't directly aspect Venus. Probably this tell us there is chance to find it.

4) Venus sextiles the Cusp of the 4th house. If they use that house as the outcome we could think the bike will be found. But I'm not sure about how to interpret that Sun and Saturn in 4th. Saturn is combust there, and I've read bad things about saturn there as an outcome. On the other hand Venus is disposed by Saturn in Aquarius.

Testimonies against.

1) Venus (L 2nd), is in a separative square with the moon. Probably this aspect is trying to tell us how the bike was lost. He left the bike in a garden?...green and nice place?, somewhere with vegetation or ground??. The Moon is exalted in Taurus, that's why I think that your friend is looking for it, either in the right place, or is in a situation in which he could easily gather information or be helped by other people to find the bike. The thing is that the bike is not any longer there. The square with L2nd (Venus) tells me it won't be that easy to find it. Venus is in Aquarius, in your friend's 5th (at a friends, in a park, in a sport place??). Deborah Houlding relates Aquarius to high places like attics, higher rooms, I've heard some people suggest windy, cold and high places. Venus is under Saturn's rule. That doesn't look good at least to me. And Saturn is conjuct to the Sun and is also sextiling that Jupiter in the 2nd. In my opinion that's not good.

2) The Moon is in Square with its own dispositor (Venus) the very Lord of the 2nd.

3) The Moon is in a cadent house.

4) Wheel of Fortune is in the 8th, and the Lord of the 8th is Mars. Deborah Houlding says that the 8th means the object could be lost forever, or might have been sold or somebody already profited from it somehow. The fact that you tell us that it is an expensive bike makes me relate it to the Wheel of Fortune. On top of that, WOF is sextiled by Mars, which by the way is in its own term. So basicaly Mars is receiving the Wheel of Fortune in the 8th House Sad and also sextiling it. Deborah Houlding also says that Mars could represent a dishonest person. I think this is the worst testimony. I wonder if your friends ever finds it, probably some valuable parts might have been taken away from it? it's just a hypothesis and I don't know about bikes either. This also could mean that in case it was not stolen, it looks very tempting for dishonest people and is really at risk.

5) Venus in under the earth. Not any longer visible, and in a fixed house and in a fixed sing. So wherever it is it won't me moved from there that easily so people may find it.

We have more testimonies against recovering the bike. I really hope your friend may be able to find it back, and please for the sake of learning let us know how it goes. And please if some other person could correct my interpretation that would be great. Probably I'm missing some things and there might be more possibilities to find it.
Alchemist_Hannibal

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:56 pm    Post subject: 2nd or 3rd? Reply with quote

I have checked some material by this websites that says that cars should fall in 3rd. What about bikes?... are they just the same? My question would be, is that bike used solely as a means of transportation or rather for fun and sport. In my opinion there's a difference there that should be analyzed from your friend's perspective. Did he ride his bike daily for transportation?.... I don't know what to say, besides the fact of that never ending 2nd or 3rd debate.

Anyway for this chart things are pretty clear, because no matter if it is in 2nd or 3rd..... Both houses are ruled by the same planet, that is Venus... Very Happy We were lucky this time.

The other thing I was seeing is that Mercury is close to the 5th Cusp, that could be telling us that your friend is kinda close to find the bike but, not close enough because mercury's advance won't make it to reach venus within Mercury's current sign. What do you guys think? Venus is in the 5th, but in another sign, in Aquarius. Any corrections and opinions about this will be appreciated.
Fleur

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Let's give it a try Reply with quote

Alchemist_Hannibal wrote:
Ok, Fleur, I'm not an expert, but I have reviewed some theory and I will give it a try to apply it. It's been several days since you posted this, so I don't know what has happened lately. Im gonna take the risk of interpreting it. But it would be very nice if the wise people from this forum could give us a hand, because giving a wrong reading about this might be discouraging.

There are mixed testimonies here.

Testimonies for recovering the bike:

1) Moon in trine with AC and L of AC (Mercury). Probably this tells us that your friend is looking for the bike in the right places, I mean the places he really left the bike. Moon is exalted in Taurus, so probably in the places he is looking for it he will be helped to find it, or receive valuable information about it.

2) The sun is sextiling Jupiter (a fortune) in the 2nd. That could be read as if probably some good person might guide your friend into finding the bike, or probably that person knows what happened to it. The problem of this, is that Jupiter is the ruler of the 7th, and that could make us think exactly the opposite (that somebody took it away). So in that case I don't know what to tell you. Jupiter is also trining Mars (malefic) ruler of the 8th, so that doesn't look good. I could interpret that somebody took it and gave it to another person because whatever that Jupiter is, good or bad, is in the 2nd house.

3) North Node is very close to the AC. This is also good, but it doesn't directly aspect Venus. Probably this tell us there is chance to find it.

4) Venus sextiles the Cusp of the 4th house. If they use that house as the outcome we could think the bike will be found. But I'm not sure about how to interpret that Sun and Saturn in 4th. Saturn is combust there, and I've read bad things about saturn there as an outcome. On the other hand Venus is disposed by Saturn in Aquarius.

Testimonies against.

1) Venus (L 2nd), is in a separative square with the moon. Probably this aspect is trying to tell us how the bike was lost. He left the bike in a garden?...green and nice place?, somewhere with vegetation or ground??. The Moon is exalted in Taurus, that's why I think that your friend is looking for it, either in the right place, or is in a situation in which he could easily gather information or be helped by other people to find the bike. The thing is that the bike is not any longer there. The square with L2nd (Venus) tells me it won't be that easy to find it. Venus is in Aquarius, in your friend's 5th (at a friends, in a park, in a sport place??). Deborah Houlding relates Aquarius to high places like attics, higher rooms, I've heard some people suggest windy, cold and high places. Venus is under Saturn's rule. That doesn't look good at least to me. And Saturn is conjuct to the Sun and is also sextiling that Jupiter in the 2nd. In my opinion that's not good.

2) The Moon is in Square with its own dispositor (Venus) the very Lord of the 2nd.

3) The Moon is in a cadent house.

4) Wheel of Fortune is in the 8th, and the Lord of the 8th is Mars. Deborah Houlding says that the 8th means the object could be lost forever, or might have been sold or somebody already profited from it somehow. The fact that you tell us that it is an expensive bike makes me relate it to the Wheel of Fortune. On top of that, WOF is sextiled by Mars, which by the way is in its own term. So basicaly Mars is receiving the Wheel of Fortune in the 8th House Sad and also sextiling it. Deborah Houlding also says that Mars could represent a dishonest person. I think this is the worst testimony. I wonder if your friends ever finds it, probably some valuable parts might have been taken away from it? it's just a hypothesis and I don't know about bikes either. This also could mean that in case it was not stolen, it looks very tempting for dishonest people and is really at risk.

5) Venus in under the earth. Not any longer visible, and in a fixed house and in a fixed sing. So wherever it is it won't me moved from there that easily so people may find it.

We have more testimonies against recovering the bike. I really hope your friend may be able to find it back, and please for the sake of learning let us know how it goes. And please if some other person could correct my interpretation that would be great. Probably I'm missing some things and there might be more possibilities to find it.

Thanks for your interpretation. He hasn't found his bicycle yet, so it is probably totally lost.
Breeze

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

Fleur says, " my question is where did he leave his bike and will he find it?"

What I understand is that Fleur asked that question on the behalf of that friend. If this is the case, L7 wld be the friend. As far as I know all belongings are H2 matters. So, I will be commenting accordingly.

Jupiter in the 2nd. just sextiled Saturn, the obstacles and Sun, the house of secrets, disapoointments. Jupiter has also trined Mars, the ruler of 8th, stress and worries. Jupiter is now VOC.

Venus, the ruler of 2nd., does not aspect Jupiter. Moon is in a separative square to Venus. Moon's last aspect is a square to Mars, the ruler of the 8th.

I do not think the friend wld find the bike.

I am just a beginner, hope an expert will look at this chart and will say it will be found.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: