ModWasp wrote:Following on from my post from a few days ago re: VoC 5th cusp:

Kempton 15;35 - 5th Voc in it own sign - 1st aspect in next the sign is to semi-sextile to 4th cusp 01Scorp10 - 9th cusp is 08Aries29 - Pilgrims Bay @25/1.
It's a really clever theory.

I was messing around using the POF aspecting Angles for Saturday racing.

Kempton 16:10 - Sir Note

POF Square 10th Sir and 4th (rules banks) Note
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Excellent. Although i must admit, i've only ever looked at cusps applying to Fortuna and not the other way around.

As i've been saying for years now, using Addy's method requires an appreciation of poetic metaphor - because we start from the 5th cusp.
Verum e

Barry Geraghty out of Cheltenham - Eclipse on his nodal axis

George Baker has come out of an induced coma, after racing on ice(!) - Eclipse opposite his Sun.
That stands to reason; I have Neptune opposite my N. Moon atm, and i drink myself into a self-induced coma every Friday night.
Verum e

ModWasp wrote:

Excellent. Although i must admit, i've only ever looked at cusps applying to Fortuna and not the other way around.
Frawley said to keep the POF still and note what applies to it. 10th and 4th apply.

Who knows?

Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't...

Happy to put my current numerology system up against any astrological system if anyone wants to test...
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

I don't have any problems submitting embarrassing predictions on this forum.

I'd be interested to know more about the numerology method.

I don't think I'll be using the 5th Campanus but will be happy to reconsider.

I suppose it depends whether others want to do anything? We've got Cheltenham coming up!

I don't have any problems submitting embarrassing predictions on this forum.
Never be embarrassed about submitting anything thing on the internet - it's a false reality.

And it's not as if many people get things right on here anyway.
I don't think I'll be using the 5th Campanus but will be happy to reconsider.
Do you think the AM shows too many placed horses?
Verum e

ModWasp wrote:
Do you think the AM shows too many placed horses?
I don't use Addey so can't really comment.

For those of you that know me, my wife, June, does use Addey sometimes.
That said, she doesn't look at small fields and is only looking for big-odds winners. Let's say she has varying degrees of success!

I thought there may be the opportunity to 'pool' some approaches with Cheltenham on the horizon but there doesn't seem to much appetite at present.

There seems to be enough astrologers reflecting on embarrassing predictions last year for me to be too concerned about what horses I pick.

That said, she doesn't look at small fields and is only looking for big-odds winners.
It seems to work more effectively on novice and maiden races and such like.
I thought there may be the opportunity to 'pool' some approaches with Cheltenham on the horizon but there doesn't seem to much appetite at present.
There never is, a few of us have been trying that approach for several years now, to no avail.
Then you have a break from using it, come back to it, and it seems to work great for 2 days. Then gets progressively worse again.
I tend to agree with that statement, but after a weekend of miserable results, my biggest winner came on my final bet of the weekend.

Paper Lantern, 16.40 Leopardstown @7/1. 5th opposition 11th house Gemini Moon, L12.

Another bet i had was Dig Deeper - 15.00 Huntingdon - 5th cusp VoC, 1st aspect semi sextile 4th cusp 0scorp27, quincunx 10th cusp 00Tau27.
Verum e