Will I move to a new office? Help required pls.

Hello Forum,

Your comments will be highly appreciated .

My question is "Will I move to a new office within a year ?"

Here is the chart for my question;

http://i65.tinypic.com/n18pz4.jpg

Background: I asked the question on the 25th. August when I was deeply sorry due to a disappointing romance that took place in the office. I was just wondering if I wld be able to cope with my feelings and stay where I was OR if I wld. had to move a new office.

Here is the T-square , players are Sun, Saturn-Mars, and Moon. Sun is the suffering one.

Sun squares Saturn-Mars conjuction. There is some disagreement/ confontration/ confliction with the man I had romance with. Sun is angular in the 1st and in its term. Saturn and Mars are in the 4th., and peregrine. I predict this whatever the discussion is about I am the right/ stronger one.

Moon is peregrine, but strong in the 10th. House and early in her sign. There is nothing I can do to alter the situtation, but still I can take some action.

Moon squares Sun. That is the confliction between my mind and my feelings i.e. Shd. I stay or shd I go ? Moon opposses Saturn-Mars conjuction. That is to say I am totally at different pages with him, and I am hurt.

Moon will be VOC for a while.

Moon's last aspect is square to Mercury. Mercury is now stationary and direct, to retrograde in a couple of days, yet in its malefic terms. However, there is strong mutual reception between Moon and Mercury. Mercury is my income, which is exactly as per on the chart, but I still insist on staying in this business which I am totally new.

I am not sure if Mercury suggests anything else rather than income...

Just on the day Mercury retrogrades, Venus , the ruler of my 10th, career moves from where she is at her fall and moves into Libra to her sign and to the exaltation of Saturn. This time I take this Saturn as L6.

So, my conclusion is that I will stay at my current office.

Quite wonder if I did correct this time ?

I am prepared to hear any comments, and I wld be so happy to hear them.

Thanks so much in advance.
Breeze

I think you pretty much got it.

I'd add a few small points. One, there are signs that things have changed for the worse here. The Sun has just left Leo where it rules and the Moon has just left Taurus where it's exalted. The Moon just had that square with the Sun and is about to oppose Saturn. An opposition can cause a complete break in a relationship if that relationship is new or fragile. The 10th house Moon emphasizes that this was a related to work.

Another thought is that what is at heart in this chart? Is it a relationship chart or a work and finance chart? I get the feeling that this is more of a relationship chart. The chart seems to be saying that. All three of the significators are angular - you Sun and Moon and this guy's Saturn.

I don't see any signs of you moving to a new job in this chart. The Sun is in his own house, even if not his own sign. The Sun may not like it - having just moved out of Leo - but he's not going anywhere.

There may be some rough times ahead with the Moon square first opposing Saturn and Mars, and then square to Venus (work, your boss) Jupiter, and Mercury (your finances).

In short: the relationship is kaput but your job isn't.
Mark F

Hi MarkF,

Many thanks for your prediction and time.

At the heart of question, there are my emotions i.e. If I will be able to manage to cope with my not so positive feelings like heartbreak, disapoinment, feeling like a toy etc. so that if I can stand being in the same place with him or I will be stuck in those feelings and I will find no other way, but just leave my current workplace. By the time I asked the question, I knew there wld be no relationship between us, I just did not know the reason.

By the end of September, I got very angry for something he just said to me about himself, which made me so angry at him. Suddenly, I felt the power to ask him how he cld ever dare to break my heart and for such a long time.

I think that Sun square Saturn-Mars is showing the above. And Moon's opposition... Exactly as you say... There had been really though times, and it still hurts.

Well... I came to conclusion that I wld not go anywhere by looking at Venus's changing sign. So, what wld you say Mark, Did I look at the "incorrect" thing to come to conclusion ?

Thanks for your response in advance.
Breeze