Thanks for so many replies and merry xmas and seasons greetings to all.

Well the situation is I am still jobless , (since May 2016- the stress of it also contributed to diab) any hopes in Saturn in Capricorn transit now? Since natL sun is squaring Uranus and Pluto , how will Saturn manifest these aspects now.

Alexander Mogolov wrote:dheerpat! Send your blood group number and your mom's name. Do not interfere and data on your education. Only not abbreviated. I even have no idea when your school year begins? To whom did you study? Even the exact date and time of a trip abroad to check the horoscope. The more exact dates with the exact time of events, the more accurate your horoscope will be. Then we'll look at your diabetes and how it will all end. I just have nothing to do, I'll take New Year's gifts from Santa Claus. Especially today, the birth of Catholics and me as a spiritual person these holidays as a knife in the throat. After all, spirituality is the passage of all the religions of the world and all sects in cycles of rebirth, then open with the help of Christianity the heart chakra of love and go beyond this world. Then you are in the Faith, but in religion as a spiritual level of development of the species according to spiritual Darwinism you are no more. The day is free, there is no need to raise the Faith, but you can do exact astrology.

:shock: :-? :shock: :lala :x

The greatest of sins is the ignorance of the mind. He told himself not to get involved with the Indians. You as the British assimilated after us Moguls (great), you are completely bad and completely lost the gift to distinguish between truth and lies. Then live with your diabetes and God grant you to live with it until 2032. If your vocabulary is small and limited, it does not say that you need to apply smileys. Could and send away, I'm still not going to get you, and fools the whole world and every day you will not prove and teach any insignificance, from the fact that by the nature of his kind he can not understand the allegory written in the sutra or in the spiritual scriptures. But there is hidden all the exact astrology. It was necessary for my ancestors not to trust you with knowledge, you still could not understand them, as the product of assimilation of a species. What to take from you? Even the analyzes have to be re-taken. Good luck son.

Alexander Mogolov wrote:The greatest of sins is the ignorance of the mind. He told himself not to get involved with the Indians. You as the British assimilated after us Moguls (great), you are completely bad and completely lost the gift to distinguish between truth and lies. Then live with your diabetes and God grant you to live with it until 2032. If your vocabulary is small and limited, it does not say that you need to apply smileys. Could and send away, I'm still not going to get you, and fools the whole world and every day you will not prove and teach any insignificance, from the fact that by the nature of his kind he can not understand the allegory written in the sutra or in the spiritual scriptures. But there is hidden all the exact astrology. It was necessary for my ancestors not to trust you with knowledge, you still could not understand them, as the product of assimilation of a species. What to take from you? Even the analyzes have to be re-taken. Good luck son.
Man , u ur self know what are uttering? Incoherent language beyond my comprehension

Sorry if this is too personal of a question, but are perhaps obesity or poor eating habits an underlying condition that contributed to the problem? A phlegmatic sign, particularly a sign of Jupiter, rising with Jupiter in a phlegmatic sign and conjunct Venus can suggest someone who is not careful with their eating habits and who does not have as much energy for exercise. An oriental Jupiter can also be more "fleshy," according to Lilly, as well as Scorpio being more prone to excess weight, which is abundant in the chart. I apologize if this has already been asked/mentioned and I missed it (I have been dealing with a headache). If this is true, regarding management, this would be the first thing I would think needs addressed.

I hope the job front improves very soon. You are in your 47th year, which looks like it is a Saturn profection, if I counted correctly. Saturn years can be difficult and it sounds like your job situation started around last year, when you entered your first year of two in a row Saturn years. A Jupiter year starting in Dec 2018 will likely show better times, particularly since Saturn will also be within orb of a trine to your Saturn in the 2nd house of finances. A retro and peregrine Saturn in the 2nd seems like it would show some difficult times financially.

Tanit3333 wrote:Sorry if this is too personal of a question, but are perhaps obesity or poor eating habits an underlying condition that contributed to the problem? A phlegmatic sign, particularly a sign of Jupiter, rising with Jupiter in a phlegmatic sign and conjunct Venus can suggest someone who is not careful with their eating habits and who does not have as much energy for exercise. An oriental Jupiter can also be more "fleshy," according to Lilly, as well as Scorpio being more prone to excess weight, which is abundant in the chart. I apologize if this has already been asked/mentioned and I missed it (I have been dealing with a headache). If this is true, regarding management, this would be the first thing I would think needs addressed.

I hope the job front improves very soon. You are in your 47th year, which looks like it is a Saturn profection, if I counted correctly. Saturn years can be difficult and it sounds like your job situation started around last year, when you entered your first year of two in a row Saturn years. A Jupiter year starting in Dec 2018 will likely show better times, particularly since Saturn will also be within orb of a trine to your Saturn in the 2nd house of finances. A retro and peregrine Saturn in the 2nd seems like it would show some difficult times financially.
Absolutely correct bang on there, obesity (100 kg) and love for food, and a sedentary lifestyle. :'

On the job front actually the issues started in somewhere around May June 2011, when on complaints of my reporting staff of my agreesive behaviour my boss transferred me from that branch , and was put in a position reporting to a person junior to me(humiliation) And to think of it I was promoted in Feb 2011!!!'
Come July 2012 and I was transferred to a different vertical altogether where I could not adjust , resigned June 2013 sold my house, relocated to another city. Jobless I tried hand in retail clothes business, did not work out, got a sudden break in September 2015, resigned again in May 2016 after skirmishes with co workers and boss. In between had to sell my house to square debts .

So above tallies? Also can u guide from my bday tomorrow 27/12 when can I expect a job in hand. As u said from December 2018, till then it would be very harsh to survive as my finances as u pointed out are very low.

Awaiting ur revert
:lala

Tanit3333 wrote:Sorry if this is too personal of a question, but are perhaps obesity or poor eating habits an underlying condition that contributed to the problem? A phlegmatic sign, particularly a sign of Jupiter, rising with Jupiter in a phlegmatic sign and conjunct Venus can suggest someone who is not careful with their eating habits and who does not have as much energy for exercise. An oriental Jupiter can also be more "fleshy," according to Lilly, as well as Scorpio being more prone to excess weight, which is abundant in the chart. I apologize if this has already been asked/mentioned and I missed it (I have been dealing with a headache). If this is true, regarding management, this would be the first thing I would think needs addressed.

Read the esteemed Nakshatra. Every world from where we come to this world gives our illnesses. Only demonic worlds give the disease a diabetes. In the Vedas it is written, if you are a Brahmin, then to you God provides sweet food every day. I'm eating a bag of sugar in 50 kilograms for half a year for tea, and I do not have obesity and, especially, diabetes. About 10 years ago I had a close relationship with a woman with AIDS, she died two months later, and I do not have AIDS. I went for three years to take tests to make sure of this. It's just not mine. AIDS is affected by animals, because when millions died out of the plague, those who do not suffer from such diseases live alive. They took care of the sick and the fleas carriers of the plague ate them, as well as the rest, but they could not get infected. Everyone works out his sin and gets his illness, which gives him the native world from which he comes into this.

dheerpat,

the transit of saturn to natal moon is always a challenging transit, especially for a women..this is something you have been experiencing directly the past year... in fact only recently t saturn passed the sun/moon midpoint in your chart, an important point in any chart.. the vedic or indian astrology name for the transit of saturn in the sign and 2 signs next to the sign of your moon is called sadi sati .. here is a free podcast on the topic if you are interested -

http://theastrologypodcast.com/2017/12/ ... atal-moon/

what complicates your situation is once saturn has passed the moon, which it has just recently done - it moves to conjoin your sun.. so, both lights are being challenged by the transit of saturn over a longer period of time - first your moon and now your sun.. when trying to understand the nature of transits, it helps to understand how the planet - in this case saturn - is positioned in your natal chart and its relation to the other planets in your chart. it is positioned favourably to the sun by being trine which is more helpful and promising here.. it is in the sign taurus, being opposed by mars and venus.. the oppositions here make for difficulties.. saturn represents difficulties, but for those who are willing to work out their difficulties with discipline, determination and effort, saturn can also be very rewarding..

it really depends on how you want to process the challenges you face.. nothing is a given, including in astrology or how you might more forward from here..

tanit is very helpful.. it is indeed a saturn profection year - aquarius.. the system i know for working with profections is to cast the solar return for your birthday - tomorrow and see the position of saturn in the solar return.. this has great bearing on how the saturn profection year can manifest.. the midheaven in your solar return for this year is 19 degree taurus - very close to where saturn is natally. saturn is at 0 cap conjunct venus at 1 cap.. of course the opposition shows up in your nadi chart, so bringing these 2 planets together in the solar return recreates the theme of what they involve in your natal chart.. finances and relationships and the strength or weakness of them is in focus here as i see it.. venus rules the 8th and 3rd..

without getting bogged down in house positions or rulership of houses here, another observation is the solar arc direction of saturn at about 4 cancer - opposite your natal sun and being in this position for a good year... so, again - how to work with saturn? do you discipline whatever parts of your personality require change/correction or work, or do you continue on a path that is bound to be unrewarding in the long run? any good fortune that comes your way will still necessitate your working towards changing your habits - spending, dietary and interacting with others.. i think it is an ongoing process for the coming year, but if you put in the effort you will get results that are long lasting..

thanks for sharing the details on the changes in your life the past few years with tanit.. i looked over these dates and they do correspond to obvious astrological factors.. i mostly want to encourage you to believe that you have the ability to change whatever is not working in your life for the better.. sometimes it might not seem like this, but i know all things are possible.. good luck working out the challenges you are facing and in all of it be kind and loving to yourself without being too hard on yourself..

Tanit3333 wrote:If I were you, I would just keep trying my hardest and take whatever work you can find at this time. I went through a similar difficult period during my Saturn return which was combined with a two-year Saturn profection. I found temporary work during the 2nd year of the profection until I went back to work/an internship during my Jupiter. My guess is even with Saturn's ingress in Capricorn, which should be an easier time than previously (with your Saturn ruling the 2nd and its ruler transiting your 10th and conjunct your Sun and in dignity in Cap) that you still will find it a difficult period overall, but maybe less so than previously. Saturn often forces us to work harder to achieve our goals, so you will have to work very hard in order to see rewards. I must have sent out 2,000 job applications during my difficult time and went on several dozen job interviews. You will likely do a lot of soul searching/introspection and maybe deal with depression - Saturn does that. The fact that it moved away from your Moon might feel better already.

I am more of a horary person than natal, so I may not be the best person for advice.

One good way to get a clearer answer is to try a horary chart to ask about when and the type of work you might find. Deb has horary tutorials and career questions are pretty straight forward. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html
Thanks , ok so if horaray then I have one question at 11:46 Am INdian time 27/12/2017 Mumbai which is few days back I wrote to MD of my previous company for a possible rehiring, next day I received a call from HR they told they will get back if any openings , any chance here

PS I castes a horaray chart for above query not able to insert image on iPad anyway it came to Pisces ascendant too !! Trying to interpret ruler Neptune in 12 house Pisces in trine to MC ruler Jupiter in Scorpio eighth house? Sudden developments? MC trine to Uranus and moon in 1 and conjunction Venus Mercury. Stellium in 10 H Pluto Saturn Sun Venus. How to interpret and how to time employment [/img]
Last edited by dheerpat on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

james_m wrote:dheerpat,

the transit of saturn to natal moon is always a challenging transit, especially for a women..this is something you have been experiencing directly the past year... in fact only recently t saturn passed the sun/moon midpoint in your chart, an important point in any chart.. the vedic or indian astrology name for the transit of saturn in the sign and 2 signs next to the sign of your moon is called sadi sati .. here is a free podcast on the topic if you are interested -

http://theastrologypodcast.com/2017/12/ ... atal-moon/

what complicates your situation is once saturn has passed the moon, which it has just recently done - it moves to conjoin your sun.. so, both lights are being challenged by the transit of saturn over a longer period of time - first your moon and now your sun.. when trying to understand the nature of transits, it helps to understand how the planet - in this case saturn - is positioned in your natal chart and its relation to the other planets in your chart. it is positioned favourably to the sun by being trine which is more helpful and promising here.. it is in the sign taurus, being opposed by mars and venus.. the oppositions here make for difficulties.. saturn represents difficulties, but for those who are willing to work out their difficulties with discipline, determination and effort, saturn can also be very rewarding..

it really depends on how you want to process the challenges you face.. nothing is a given, including in astrology or how you might more forward from here..

tanit is very helpful.. it is indeed a saturn profection year - aquarius.. the system i know for working with profections is to cast the solar return for your birthday - tomorrow and see the position of saturn in the solar return.. this has great bearing on how the saturn profection year can manifest.. the midheaven in your solar return for this year is 19 degree taurus - very close to where saturn is natally. saturn is at 0 cap conjunct venus at 1 cap.. of course the opposition shows up in your nadi chart, so bringing these 2 planets together in the solar return recreates the theme of what they involve in your natal chart.. finances and relationships and the strength or weakness of them is in focus here as i see it.. venus rules the 8th and 3rd..

without getting bogged down in house positions or rulership of houses here, another observation is the solar arc direction of saturn at about 4 cancer - opposite your natal sun and being in this position for a good year... so, again - how to work with saturn? do you discipline whatever parts of your personality require change/correction or work, or do you continue on a path that is bound to be unrewarding in the long run? any good fortune that comes your way will still necessitate your working towards changing your habits - spending, dietary and interacting with others.. i think it is an ongoing process for the coming year, but if you put in the effort you will get results that are long lasting..

thanks for sharing the details on the changes in your life the past few years with tanit.. i looked over these dates and they do correspond to obvious astrological factors.. i mostly want to encourage you to believe that you have the ability to change whatever is not working in your life for the better.. sometimes it might not seem like this, but i know all things are possible.. good luck working out the challenges you are facing and in all of it be kind and loving to yourself without being too hard on yourself..
Thanks
:' even as per Vedic astrology Saturn has just passed over my natal moon(6L) and Jupiter (2/11L) in 10 H Scorpio . No wonder the difficulty in career and finances. Now it's on my natal sun(7L) and merc(r) (5/8L) in sagitt 11 house

A horary isn't really deemed radical if the astrologer who asked the question cannot read the chart, which is why I sent you the tutorial links and would suggest trying that out yourself. If you really need help you can send me a PM and I can try a reading for you. Others will get mad if you bring up horary in the natal section also.

These forums aren't meant to be a place to ask for free readings from astrologers, but to discuss charts and ideas. Some people do abuse the good nature of some readers in here, though. I doubt you are one of those people and I can see you are going through a tough time and would like to help if I can. I am certainly not an expert, though.

Tanit3333 wrote:A horary isn't really deemed radical if the astrologer who asked the question cannot read the chart, which is why I sent you the tutorial links and would suggest trying that out yourself. If you really need help you can send me a PM and I can try a reading for you. Others will get mad if you bring up horary in the natal section also.

These forums aren't meant to be a place to ask for free readings from astrologers, but to discuss charts and ideas. Some people do abuse the good nature of some readers in here, though. I doubt you are one of those people and I can see you are going through a tough time and would like to help if I can. I am certainly not an expert, though.
Have pm u pls chk