Alexander Mogolov...If I were a Moderator, I would not admit to a forum of astrology with a lowered IQ. This is because such simply can not be astrologers, but only complain to the moderator about their dullness.
BTW... I have in my "lowered IQ" and "dullness" complained to the Moderator.
~A

True, I must have fists to defend myself. We all have the Ego. In matter, it is always present. But it is of two kinds, the ego of truth and the lie of the lie. Here the war is constantly on. When you want someone to correctly understand the need to swing the opponent, so that he began to fight. I agree to a reasoned war, but opponents do not want this and only call the moderator for help. I have already proven and destroyed your own astrological school, but no one can understand and stupidly believe in illusion even further. This is the code of the fate of idiots and it will not be able to hack it, since all the puppets of their destinies. How else can they prove, if they do not have the gift of thinking? And animals and you can call them real names and views. It will be true. Everything in this world is relative, the main thing is in front of you, if you are a fool, then he is right, communicating with the like on him. So I gave an example of a quote from Hermes. It is also influenced by the Google translator, or rather the one who wrote it most guilty in all our not understanding each other, and in the second place the form determines the fate and the percentage of stupidity that he gives to the mentality of a certain kind. And the mind will always try to prove the opposite of the truth, because he does not know it. He goes to all the tricks to make you fools over others. My goal is to teach you how to think correctly, but I see that nothing will come of it, it's too early for your society to enlightenment, even if your language is built up to the perception of matter. I hope the interpreter will translate this time correctly?

In occasion of IQ. You have this test determines the state of mind, and we have its antipode. Therefore this principle of verification is for round fools. Because we do not use it. Our society is as stupid as yours, it began to take over your methods of training. But education is the ability to create an image, and you have mental accumulation and memorization. This is erudition, which as one of the functions of the mind only accumulates all the garbage that it perceives and accumulates. All these lodges are then used for communication and apart from lying there is nothing else. The mind cannot create, it only emits what it hears. Now we have all the fools around. Your children learn more, because you are still 'children of nature'. At us 10 years all comprehensive school and 5 years of institute, academy, or university. 8 classes and college give masters of professionals. This in the medical study longer, but there their demons learn the science of killing a brother. We are 18 years of age and 17 are completing a comprehensive school. At 18 they go to serve in the army, but you are only 21 years old when you are young. God gave every society what he needs. But the fact that your language is so distorting the truth I did not know before. Now, when you communicate in astrological forums of the world, the Hindu ask that he write in his native language and when translated it is easier to understand. He was taught Sanskrit, this is a figurative language, and you Hindus instilled your circumcised, which does not give education, now the Hindu became stupid by 200% than was before. This is a new generation of demons that only perceives reality, and your colonization gives the consequences of your interference in the development of the species.