This happens to everyone every 1-2 years. It was in Scorpio early 2016. Transits are not universally felt. It depends on the chart how it is expressed. It might also be felt stronger during a Mars or Moon profection.

Hey Tanit,

Nice to see you again :D

Yep, so I am in a Jupiter annual profection and Mars monthly profection. Jupiter crossed over my Moon a few weeks ago and Mars is crossing over it now.

I am very worried because Mars will perfect the conjunction at the same time as I walk into work on Tuesday. When I say same time, I mean it will be partile to the minute.

Any thoughts on what may happen? Hopefully nothing too terrible with Jupiter having separated recently.

Edit - I went back to 2016 and realized Mars was RX from Sag to Scorp around that time. It was in that several month period that I left/started a role, however Mars was nowhere near the degree of my Moon at that time. Still interesting!

Re: Transit Mars conjunction to natal Moon

StellarTiggy wrote:Hi folks,

Do you have experiences with this transit? Moon is ruler of my 10th. So far, I can't sleep, am very anxious, and easily annoyed with others.

Ruler of my 10th is debilitated/in fall though...

Why spam the forum? One needs to know that reality is a synonym for illusion and deception. We need to look for the true day and time of birth, and then having a real horoscope at hand, asking questions. To thank is not necessary for the rendered help. Take 100 pounds of sweets and give to homeless children.

It is hard to say what Mars will suggest for the transit without more info, and it could be a combination of different energies expressed simultaneously depending on what it touches, but in general I would always caution someone with significant Mars transits to try to remain level headed in any aspect of life. Mars-Moon can show us reacting instinctually, instantly in situations without thinking things through, or have emotional outbursts that can make our interactions with others more difficult. This depends on a person's nature, though.

If someone has a Mars profection, for example (maybe you were last time?), and it aspects their 10th house or ruler in general, then starting a new role with leadership skills might make sense, especially if other things agree, such as positive aspects to the lights (Moon or Sun). Conjunctions can be positive or negative and I would say with the Moon it is not particularly easy, and depending on Moon-Mars in the natal already, it could be a more volatile, sensitive or unpredictable aspect. However, it isn't probably as difficult as an opposition - say someone has Moon in Taurus square Mars in Leo in natal and then Mars in Scorpio in the 10th creates a T-square in their natal chart by transit. This could set off the already existing Moon-Mars square, and might suggest major disruptions in their life, such as leaving a job, having a breakup or major fight, domestic problems, etc. and the disruption would likely be emotionally based and based on past interactions coming into focus and triggering that reaction. So it all just depends on a lot of factors.

I have a longtime friend who has a Moon-Mars square and so does her husband and the ingress into Scorpio has conjunct his Mars and squared his Moon, and they have had physical disagreements and are trying to separate. :(