Winter Solstice

Today 21st December 2016 at 10.44 am GMT the Sun moved into Capricorn.

I have been reading a book by George Richards called ?A Journey into Time?.
Using the Sky Globe program developed by Mark Haney of Ann Arbor, Michigan USA he demonstrates that the further one travels back in time the date of the Winter Solstice ( and so also the Summer solstice and the equinoxes) change with time.

For instance to go back to 11000 BC near to the beginning of the Age of Leo the Winter Solstice fell on March 16th.
I myself have confirmed this on Astrodienst using the Julian calendar which Mark Haney uses for this period.

I have also gone as far forward in time as Astrodienst will let me i.e. 16790AD
and found the following :-

Between the years 2000 AD and 7000 AD the Winter Solstice fell between 20th December and 22nd December. Thereafter it falls back quite dramatically as follows:-

8000 AD 18th December
9000 AD 17th December
10000 AD 15th December
11000AD 13th December
12000AD 11th December
13000AD 10th December
14000AD 8th December
15000AD 6th December
16000AD 4th December
16790AD 4th December

Maddeningly Astrodienst doesn?t go any further forward but it appears that the date might have stalled around 17000 AD and perhaps moves back again.

The current 20th ? 22nd December Winter solstice dates only began around 200 AD.

The author?s contention is that the mainstream archaeological opinion that the date of Stonehenge is around 2500 BC cannot be correct. The alignment of Stonehenge at that date would not have coincided with the 20th-22nd December date of today.
In 2500 BC the Winter Solstice was on January 9th.
In fact the author states that the last time the Winter Solstice was at today?s date was around 40,000 BC !!

I have already written of my interest in archaeoastronomy and its connection with the astrology of the Great Year. I find it fascinating that it may well be that the science of astrology/astronomy may be able to date various prehistoric structures more accurately than either archaeology or geology.

When do the experts in their field think the major rumpus with an asteroid disrupting this solar system happened? There are records of a major rumpus in every civilisation and nature as well. The one i mean is when venus came into the picture either as a captured asteroid or a chunk from jupiter caused by the asteroid hitting a moon or something.

That would have created plenty of drama and adjustment in the neighbourhood.

Our own moon is leaving us so that again will cause changes in distant future years as it reaches a point of critical loss of its major influence.

The interesting change will be that emotion will disappear resulting in a more placid earth. At that time all life is likely to lose their reproductive ability also. Major change.