My very first horary- what are his feelings for me.

Quesited and I never dated due to some circumtances but he was in love with me. Even though we haven't seen each other for 3 years, I have learnt from one of our mutual friend that he was a mess after our separation, -he doesnt know i have this information though-. So I confronted h?m about this but didn't mention anything about a mutual friend vice verca, then we had a fall out and he said he never loved me and im nothing to him. As you all can see I made this chart:
I asked this question in venus hour and pisces is rising so there is symphaty between them. Moon is not void or in a burning way. Asc is not early or late. So we can say chart is radical. Im the jupiter he is the mercury.and he is just entered my sign so he has feelings but he is in my 12th hiding it? What does it mean? I m really new in horary so i would really be happy if I get some professional help :-) thank you. PS. Sorry for my bad english

Neptuniaan

You're in an emotional stage of this fall-out with this person and that's often when people reach for the tarot, runes, I Ching, astro.com's free chart calculation service, etc. That being said, you need to be aware that this forum isn't a place to find readings, whether free or paid for.

For this forum, each person needs to offer an interpretation of their own for any horary they post, because when you cast a chart you become the astrologer who is responsible for the divination and its meaning. Other people can help with understanding techniques, pointing to relevant texts and discussing them together in the forum, but it's a requirement of the forum to be able to take ownership of the horary you've cast. This is from the forum policies thread pinned to the top of the horary section:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7260
The purpose of this forum is to facilitate discussion amongst horary practioners and committed students, but it is worth noting that it is not designed for the general public or the merely curious. Members submitting charts for discussion with just a few basic signification notes and asking other members to offer their thoughts on what the chart means are not encouraged in this forum as our focus is on facilitating discussion wherein members develop their own recognition of chart meaning. This forum is not designed as a free chart interpretation service so such posts may be deleted without warning, including contributions from other forum members. We ask all members to keep this policy in mind and not to respond to requests for chart interpretations.
We do not expect that you know everything there is to know about horary before posting here, only that you demonstrate a genuine commitment to studying horary and understanding its philosophy - keeping the focus on the horary techniques and principles and not on your own personal issues.
It may help to read some of the other threads here about the pitfalls of doing horaries on this kind of thing (personal 'love horaries'). We've all been there.

Best wishes for getting over your heartbreak and the disappointment that things haven't gone the way you'd hoped they would with this person. It happens to us all and it's very painful.

MW
"As thou daily conversest with the heavens, so instruct and form thy minde according to the image of Divinity" ~ William Lilly

mwastrology wrote:Neptuniaan

You're in an emotional stage of this fall-out with this person and that's often when people reach for the tarot, runes, I Ching, astro.com's free chart calculation service, etc. That being said, you need to be aware that this forum isn't a place to find readings, whether free or paid for.

For this forum, each person needs to offer an interpretation of their own for any horary they post, because when you cast a chart you become the astrologer who is responsible for the divination and its meaning. Other people can help with understanding techniques, pointing to relevant texts and discussing them together in the forum, but it's a requirement of the forum to be able to take ownership of the horary you've cast. This is from the forum policies thread pinned to the top of the horary section:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7260
The purpose of this forum is to facilitate discussion amongst horary practioners and committed students, but it is worth noting that it is not designed for the general public or the merely curious. Members submitting charts for discussion with just a few basic signification notes and asking other members to offer their thoughts on what the chart means are not encouraged in this forum as our focus is on facilitating discussion wherein members develop their own recognition of chart meaning. This forum is not designed as a free chart interpretation service so such posts may be deleted without warning, including contributions from other forum members. We ask all members to keep this policy in mind and not to respond to requests for chart interpretations.
We do not expect that you know everything there is to know about horary before posting here, only that you demonstrate a genuine commitment to studying horary and understanding its philosophy - keeping the focus on the horary techniques and principles and not on your own personal issues.
It may help to read some of the other threads here about the pitfalls of doing horaries on this kind of thing (personal 'love horaries'). We've all been there.

Best wishes for getting over your heartbreak and the disappointment that things haven't gone the way you'd hoped they would with this person. It happens to us all and it's very painful.

MW
Sorry, I have been studying horary for couple of months but i didn't have an important question on my mind so i could make some practice, until now :) thanks for your kind words i will check other charts too :)

here is my interpration:

What i get from this chart is he still has strong feelings for me, his significator in my sign but in 12th house, he just hides it. moon, my co-sig and emotional state, flows away from him in the 12th. I feel really hurt and it is pointing out the my emotional state very well. he also follows moon too, maybe that means he has some regrets but it is too late. sun also combust him, that means he is not visible or out of my view, which is true. he joined military and won't be here until june. thats all i get :) opinions wellcomed.

Hi,

Here are predictions from a beginner ;

Well... Jupiter, is in Libra - sign of relationships, plus in the 7th., his house and a relationship house. Jupiter is now retrograde. So, what I am thinking of is that you are somehow interested in being a relationship with him, and you wanna go back to those good days with him.

Jupiter is opposing Mars at the detriment of Venus, general ruler for love. Mars is the ruler of your 8th. House, the house of loss and anguish. This is why you feel hurt.

Mercury has already separated from Jupiter by a trine.
Mercury is in Pisces, he is at his detriment where he is.
All above is saying that is he is not able to provide you whatever you expect him to provide for you, be it his strong emotions to you or a relationship with you.

Mercury is in your domicile, in Pisces. This says you welcome him and that you are in interested in him.
With regards him being in the 12th. it is your fantasy/ dream that he is in love with you and he has feelings for you.
Mercury is just in the early sign of Pisces, it is nothing to the with his feeelings for you, rather it is just saying he is in a new phase of his life - may be army - just as you mention below. May be in Navy because he is in Pisces ?

You are both combust which is to say you are under heavy sun lights.

Sun rules his 12th. House, behind the doors , and one's undoing. As he is in army, I wld. Say he is not happy where he is.

And your co-sign, Moon, is in dreamy Pisces, and in the 12th. house of one's undoing, says you are dreamy about him, may be fantasizing him and that you are so thouchy.
Moon is also Combust to Sun. That is you are blind to see the facts or any details related to this matter.

So, I wld. say you two had already done with each other, and now that he is on his own path.

I know love sometimes hurts, and it is so dissapointing. Hope you will get over your heartbreak very soon.

Wishing you the best.
Breeze

Breeze wrote:I wld. like to suggest you to read this thread of mine where Felipe explains in detail how to predict a chart, and mainly his prediction about Neptune in the 12th.

The chart in above mentioned in that thread is similiar to yours at some points.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9310

Regards
thanks for taking a time and reading my chart :). I checked it out too. You were right about most of it, especially my emotional state and i accept this chart is not promising and pretty much says we are over. but some coincidence happened and it proved right my suspection about hidden feelings. my friend who broke up with her fiance due to his unfaithfullnes asked me last night when she will get over him. I opened the chart and virgo was rising, she was in pisces in his 12th house. she still has strong feelings for him but couldn't able to forgive him though. she tells everyone she got over him hate him, etc but actually it is otherwise so chart was really accurate. I told her it will take a long time, thank god it is in mutabe sign if it was fixed it would take more a long long time though. that was what i said to her.