In February 2011 her first husband drowned while swimming when they were on holiday in Barbados.

On 1st February 2011, Uranus is 28 degrees Pisces and the mean Moon's North Node is 0 degrees Capricorn 39 minutes, (antiscion 29 degrees Sagittarius 21 minutes), and Jupiter is 1 degree Aries 45 minutes, having just been at the end of Pisces and beginning of Aries in late January 2011. These affect her Moons Nodes, which represent the most important personal relationships.

At the same time Neptune and Chiron in the end of Aquarius oppose her natal Sun, and IsisTranspluto at 29.5 degrees Leo is conjunct her natal Sun. The Sun does represent the husband, and Neptune drowning.

I don't know her time of birth, so used a noon chart.

I don't usually look at house rulerships at all, I suppose that is traditional astrology. I think of close relationships like that involving the Moons Nodes, and a for woman's husband her Sun. The Sun may even represent spouse and serious romantic relationships in a man's chart, it may represent his girlfriend or wife. I think the Moon is more about giving birth, in both a man and woman's chart.

There is often something happening with the Sun at the time of death, the Sun being the only part of the horoscope that is a source of light. Mars seems to be involved in violent deaths, murder and suicide.

Jens wrote:Ruler of 7th in fall conjunct ruler of 8th and 1st
It would be significant if the hour of birth was accurate.

Here we see that the Me threatened by Pl and Sa ... this should suggest that it is likely ASC falls in the Virgo or the Gemini ... probably in a Virgo and Me is somewhere around Asc ...

Since it is a poisoning and probably drowning, I expect the presence of Ne? ... it is evident that Ne at the midpoint between Me again, and So ...This confirms that Me must be important planets in the natal chart

In this case overlaps with two heavy transit through the most important points of Natal (Pl 120 Me, Ne midpoint Me So) with trigger Sa 90 Me... with these settings, life is definitely at risk

Ma also in encountering on Me also confirms the event, because always acts 2-3 degree before the exact aspect ... and of course again confirms Me as an essential point...

alex62 wrote:
Jens wrote:Ruler of 7th in fall conjunct ruler of 8th and 1st
It would be significant if the hour of birth was accurate.

Here we see that the Me threatened by Pl and Sa ... this should suggest that it is likely ASC falls in the Virgo or the Gemini ... probably in a Virgo and Me is somewhere around Asc ...

Since it is a poisoning and probably drowning, I expect the presence of Ne? ... it is evident that Ne at the midpoint between Me again, and So ...This confirms that Me must be important planets in the natal chart

In this case overlaps with two heavy transit through the most important points of Natal (Pl 120 Me, Ne midpoint Me So) with trigger Sa 90 Me... with these settings, life is definitely at risk

Ma also in encountering on Me also confirms the event, because always acts 2-3 degree before the exact aspect ... and of course again confirms Me as an essential point...
In the thread about stationary planets, Vicki also mentions that the stationary Mercury could be used to rectify the chart. I mention this here because the OP of that thread doesn't want to get into a discussion of the meaning of stationary planets.

Alex and Fleur I have just discovered that on the day of her birth Chiron tightly opposed Mercury.

Mars in Cancer is in fall, opposed by the Moon on a violent star Castra. A candidate for Lord 7 ?

The trial verdict came out today. I can't find even a date of birth for Ian Stewart. I notice that the newspapers are reporting Ian Stewart as age 56, whilst back in July 2016 when he was first arrested the newspapers said he was 55, so I assume he was born between July 1960 and February 1961.

There was only a short period of time between those dates when Chiron had made its final retrograde back into the end of Aquarius, and hence opposition Helen's very significant and heavily transited Sun (often transited at the the time of death, the Sun being the source of light). The Sun also represents significant men in a woman's life, such as her father or her husband. I would think Ian Stewart's Chiron likely to form an opposition to Helen's Sun.

It would be very interesting to find Ian Stewart's date of birth. I found one newspaper quotation "Stewart tells jurors he was born in Letchworth Garden City".

I don't know if court transcripts are available online to anyone? His date of birth would have been confirmed in court at 14:52, not sure which day but presumably the first day of the trial.
Last edited by fleur on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

As for her talent as a writer, and intelligence, Mercury stationed to retrograde on 20th August 1964, at 17 degrees Virgo 57 minutes. So she was born within two days of a Mercury station.

As well as Mercury tightly opposing Chiron, as Vicki said.

This lady has her natal sun closely opposed saturn in very pisces This tells me that relationships with the men in her life tend not to be good. With that strong close mars/venus conjunction, I think strong sexual attraction misguided her. AMY