I'd be willing to bet that the cadent zones of the Gauquelin sectors which showed the "Mars effect" (which was the only statistically significant result to my recollection) would map more evenly to whole sign houses as well because the average ascendant would be around 15 degrees of a rising sign. This would extend the range to about 105 degrees on average (into the 9th) from the ascendant, etc and would account for the area in the 12th and 6th, whereas the equal house system would only account for the 9th and 3rd leaving the 1st and 6th unaccounted for.

The study didn't take into account other factors that it should have such as sect (Rob Hand said this years ago).
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

zoidsoft wrote:I'd be willing to bet that the cadent zones of the Gauquelin sectors which showed the "Mars effect" (which was the only statistically significant result to my recollection) would map more evenly to whole sign houses as well because the average ascendant would be around 15 degrees of a rising sign. This would extend the range to about 105 degrees on average (into the 9th) from the ascendant, etc and would account for the area in the 12th and 6th, whereas the equal house system would only account for the 9th and 3rd leaving the 1st and 6th unaccounted for.

The study didn't take into account other factors that it should have such as sect (Rob Hand said this years ago).
https://www.facebook.com/groups/8271357 ... 0163653202
Apparently equal houses based on MC provide the best results.The Chinese dont use latitude in their Bazi and Zi wei calculations

I don't see any math testing whole sign at all in that study, just equal. How can you tell without running several tests on various house systems?

(especially with whole sign you would have to test each chart individually because the cadent sections would vary according to how far the ascendant has progressed into the rising sign.)
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC