[Another] lost cat horary

Hello friends

As you might have already figured out I am a cats? person, easily taking the responsibility of kittens that fall into my perception. In 2015, of my 8-numbered cats? ?collection?, two of them disappeared (see relevant horaries?.), and one died of kidneys? disease. Out of grief, I decided not to engage myself again with any new cat and left the rest of them at my parents? house.
However, after I moved in 2016 into my new house at a different neighborhood, a stray cat gave birth to 3 kitten, which naturally gradually came under my care, living both indoors and outdoors.
Last night, the small female (and very favorite) one went out for a walk and never returned. (This has never happened before ? every time I would call for her, she would return back after a couple of minutes)

Possible threats analysis

a) urges
A month ago they were properly sterilized, so the urges that naturally estrange cats from home were absent last night
b) stray dogs
There aren?t any stray dogs around here and,
c) cars
although the neighborhood is pretty dense, the streets surrounding the block are not busy by traffic. However the little cat was not accustomed to cars.
d) Cats? bulling
These days our block had been quite busy of cats? mating activities (my next door neighbor, also a cat-taker, has left so far his prot?g?s unsterilized). For that reason I kept my little kitten indoors during the night or when I was absent.

I decided to make this post, rather from a need to be sure ?I-did-everything-I- could?, than from a doubt of the outcome, as it is pretty clear that it is a negative one..

I present here 3 charts,

(1) An event chart for the moment I realized she was definitely missing
(2) An horary chart for ?where is she?
(3) An horary chart for ?is she at least ok?

Both the event and the where-is-she horary chart show Mars just-entered Aries as significator of either the cat (1) or ?the ground upon? (2), meaning she is (or was) found in between boundaries: this could indeed mean the solid fences between the houses.

In none of the charts does the moon or Lord 6 applies to Lord 1, Asc or 6H cusp, (these being the major testimonies for recovery). Moon is combust, more so in the horary chart (2) where Sun is Lord 8. Wondering if this mean that death has already happened, I casted horary chart nr (3). This shows Moon separating from Saturn, its dispositor, posited in H8, albeit also applying to PoF.

Arguments for recovery could be Lord 6 angular and ?The Moon [22Aqu52] aspecting a fortune [Jup 23Lib02] shows the item is in the safe keeping of an honest person who will return it. (Especially if the fortune also aspects the ascendant or asc-ruler [Sat 24Sag20])? My neighbour [Jup = Lord 3]?

Anyway, that?s all I got. I would appreciate any feedback. Although my experience so far with lost cat horaries shows that unless it is a clear YES then it is a clear NO.

PS:
Lilly in CA II, p.319, also includes the Moon's application to Lord 12 to the testimonies for recovery, which would be great in my horary (2) chart. I wonder though if it is just meant to describe the cattles' case (cattle = big animal = 12H)

Using the first chart, I'm not able to give this as much time for consideration as I'd normally have, but I'm going to say that the cat was nearby, possibly with a neighbour, in somewhere warm, possibly dark. It could be that it had been climbing and had fallen, or had been up somewhere high and then come down and stayed put in hiding or resting for a while.

What would've given me hope that the cat was fine and would be found or return - the Moon under sunbeams but almost ready to leave the sunbeams, the angularity of the Moon and Moon moving towards the angle, the fact that both the lights aspected the rising degree (despite both being under the horizon), Moon aspecting its dispositor in 2nd, maybe Moon's next aspect being to Jupiter although on the 12th cusp...

The opposition of Jupiter and Uranus on 6th shows maybe the cat got a bit too plucky for its own good, seized with the spirit of derring-do, and maybe got a bit of a shock whilst on its explorations. Encountering a bigger cat, presumably a male, is a possibility (Moon separating from Sun, Leo MC, Regulus on MC).

But mostly with Mars in its own sign in 5th I think I'd have taken it that the cat was basically a survivor and able to handle any scrapes she got into, despite her smaller size.

MW
"As thou daily conversest with the heavens, so instruct and form thy minde according to the image of Divinity" ~ William Lilly