How to find Scottish birth times?

I understand that Scottish birth certificates record birth times. Do you have to buy the birth certificate to get the birth time? Or is the birth time available online, maybe at "Scotland's People"?

I wanted the chart of the serial killer Peter Tobin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Tobin
He was born in Scotland on 27th August 1946, but he is not on astro data bank, and I don't know his time of birth.

He is believed to be maybe the worst British serial killer, so it is an important chart to know about.

Peter Tobin was born at 16.50 BST Asc 20Sag13'.
The data came from Paul Wright's excellent collection of Scottish charts "A multitude of Lives".
Tobin has the luminaries in the 8th house as well as Mercury and Pluto in conjunction with the Vertex. Saturn is also conjunct 8th cusp. Mars and Neptune in conjunction- Charles Manson have this conjunction as well as other killers.
Heliocentric Mars in Scorpio on MC square Saturn and 8th cusp.
I add his chart to ADB.
Scottish birth certificates are not free, but the price is quite reasonable- 12 Pounds.

Isaac Starkman wrote:Peter Tobin was born at 16.50 BST Asc 20Sag13'.
The data came from Paul Wright's excellent collection of Scottish charts "A multitude of Lives".
Tobin has the luminaries in the 8th house as well as Mercury and Pluto in conjunction with the Vertex. Saturn is also conjunct 8th cusp. Mars and Neptune in conjunction- Charles Manson have this conjunction as well as other killers.
Heliocentric Mars in Scorpio on MC square Saturn and 8th cusp.
I add his chart to ADB.
Scottish birth certificates are not free, but the price is quite reasonable- 12 Pounds.
Thank you.

Using whole houses the chart doesn`t make much sense.Mars rules 5th is in detriment but conjunct a strong Venus.
Another Sagitarian serial killer though
So you think it makes more sense to have a well dignified Venus ruling the 5th as with Placidus/Alcabitius/Regiomontanus Porphyry? And Jupiter ruling the 12th? I beg to differ.

Whole Sign, Equal and Raman-Vehlow houses all have Mars as 5th and 12th house ruler. With the 5th the traditional house of sexuality and the 12th the house of self undoing it makes perfect sense to me to find a malefic ruler which is in detriment, and totally out of sect ruling these houses. Moreover Mars is also Tobin's MC ruler.

Hitler had a Mars-Venus conjunction in Taurus. His Venus was in its sign of rulership in Taurus but Mars was again debilitated by sign and out of sect. Mars as a debilitated malefic is quite damaging to the Venus in Tobin's chart.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly