Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Flamanville Nuclear Power Plant Explosion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleur

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Flamanville Nuclear Power Plant Explosion. Reply with quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamanville_Nuclear_Power_Plant

"On 9th February 2017 around 9am GMT".

I wonder if there is any synchronicity with the news from the past few days that the radiation leaking from Fukushima is worse than was thought?

Vicki

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleur

I haven't looked at this chart in great detail but because of my current study of asteroids I note that Jupiter (Lord 1 in WS 8th) at 23Libra07 is very closely conjoined by the asteroid Vulcano 4464 at 22 Libra 00. Also Siva asteroid 1170 (Goddess of destruction, as you will know) is at 25Libra31.
Tom

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an FYI in an effort to keep things in perspective there are two thing that should be noted.

1) The Flamanville incident did not result in any nuclear leaks whatsoever. There was a fire and explosion due to a turbine fan malfunction. No radioactive leaks. A few people were treated for smoke inhalation.

2) Fukushima had radioactive leaks within the containment. Although some hysterical reports have carefully worded indications that radioactive material has leaked into water supplies, this does not appear to be true. Increased radiation levels recently reported are for levels inside the containment, not outside in the atmosphere. Not that this is a welcome circumstance, but it is the truth.

The "containment" is the contained area that holds the nuclear reactors. Every nuclear plant has three levels. The first is the containment. The second is just outside the containment where there is no radioactive activity going on, but the area is next to the nuclear reactors and is treated as nearly the same. The third level is outside the second and it's where almost all the workers and visitors go. Under normal circumstances there is zero danger to anyone or anything in the outermost level and almost none in the second. All levels are routinely checked for radiation in the US and I imagine everywhere else.

Fukushima represents a potential for a very serious problem because it was damaged so severely by the earthquake and tsunami. Increased radiation levels inside the containment is a very serious matter, but not an immediate danger to those outside the containment. Should it get outside ... well that wouldn't be good. But it's not there yet.
Fleur

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Vicki and Tom, I posted this chart ages ago when the news broke, and completely forgot to come back to it.

Jupiter at 23 degrees Libra has its antiscion at 7 degrees Pisces, which is the Ascendant. Jupiter does seem to have some sort of connection with timing of death, though in this case nothing terrible happened, but it still seems to have a significance in people's consciousness of nuclear energy problems.
Jens

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if nothing dramatic happens tonight around 22 in western Europe,I might consider giving up mundane astrology.Too many nasty planets in violent signs opposing each other betwen 9-10pm in western europe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: