Is that John's flat sold by Jane ?

Hi friends,

I am confused with this chart, and I wld. Be very pleased to have your help.

Background : I am a real-estate agent. Yesterday, I was informed that a flat was sold by two colleagues - one represents the seller (Jane), and other one the buyer ( Mary ) I had an argument with Mary over the same buyer last week for one of my own portfolios. Feeling somehow deceived, but not being able to explain why, I just needed to erect the below

Is that John's flat sold by Jane ?

http://i68.tinypic.com/rbdrme.jpg

Jane - I assign her 6th., because she is my collegue. She is Jupiter.
John is the owner of the estate - I assign him the 7th. He is Mars
The flat is the 4th. ( as Lilly explained in his chart for Mr. B's home ), Saturn
And the buyer is the 1st., Venus

Mars has already separated an opposition from Jupiter, and now trines Saturn.
Venus, the buyer, in Aires, at its detriment, and only has term in Aires. Venus is also at the fall of Saturn, flat.
Moon, the price for home, is in Aires peregrine.
Moon's last aspect is a conjuction to Mars.

When I looked at the chart, I said " no, she did not sell that flat ".

However, today I was confirmed by my colleague ( the one for buyer ) that it was John's flat they sold.

When I erected the chart, I said that the outcome was no, because;
- Mars wld. Not receive Jupiter in Libra, at his detriment so that it wld not carry Jupiter's light to Saturn meaning Jane wld not be marketing that flat anymore.
- Moon wld. Not carry Venus's light to Mars, because Moon is peregrine, although it is in an angular house.
- Venus , buyer does not aspect Saturn, flat

So, if my above two testomonies are correct, where am I wrong ? What wld. You say ?

Sun, showing where querent's mind is , sits in the malefic 6th. House, in deceptive Pisces, plus partile conjucting Neptune. I think this is exactly showing what lead me to the question :D .

Sun rules my 11th. house, which I wld. normally assign to Mary ( buyer's side ). There is no aspect between Sun and Jupiter. However, Sun is in Jupiter's term and in Jupiter's face. So, Jupiter welcomes Sun by giving her term and face. I think this is showing their co-operation. Am I right ? And colleague represented by Sun, as she is in Pisces and as she is in the 6th. am I accurute to say she has been deceptive to me ?

Jupiter, colleague, is now retrograde. She is holding something back. Venus, me the querent, opposses Jupiter. Is it possible to say what a retrograde planet is holding back by looking at the chart ?

Thanking you in advance forwarding comments

Best regards.
Breeze