Want to donate a chart to research

I am only going to do this if people want me to. If people don't want it then I won't do it. Sorry to be terse. But the reasons for that will become clear.

A long time ago I had a genuine psychic/occult experience of meeting a spirit. I recorded the time,date and place of the event. Hence it would be a rare example of this being documented in a way that can have an astrological chart. The chart is also, I believe, interesting in many ways. So I would like to donate this chart to astrologers for study.

This all follows a disappointing interaction with the UK Society for Psychical Research in which I sent them a clear, fact based 5000 word report and basically they did not value my account or believe it or understand it. So since then I have looked for other outlets for what I saw. I sincerely believe that what I saw was of significance to both astrology and the occult in general. [and no, before someone chimes init was not a ghost or anything Hollywoodesque]

I have posted the chart elsewhere on the net with some of the details changed slightly for my own privacy. Thus I would like to make this the first site where I post all of the actual details, namely time, date,year and the city. So I would prefer to post it in the members only section.

I have had rejections about all this. So if you would like me to do this I will do it; if not then I won't.

Thank you.

Hello Kwincunx

I am very interested in what you say.

I have looked into my own chart in great depth regarding a similar experience and consider that I might know what to look for in the charts of others having similar experiences, so your chart would be interesting. Certainly the event of meeting a spirit would be indicated in your chart.

The Members only section would be a good idea or even PM initially.
Last edited by Vicki on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ok

Thanks for the reply.

But I want it clear: my only intent is to post the event chart of my encounter with a spirit. It occurred on one of the major days for witchcraft as well [ No, before you say it NOT Halloween in any way, shape or form.] It involves a lot of complex occult symbolism of the date and the event that would show in the chart.

I don't intent to post my own natal chart. Besides privacy I don't feel that it would help; it would distract from what is already a complex enough occult event.

But I am not going to post it unless whoever runs this forum says that I can post it. I would prefer to post it in the Members section. If someone wants me to PM first saying what I will post then fine, I will PM.

I don't know any other example of someone being able to submit such an event chart with exact details.

Thank you.

hi kwincunx,

you're not going to get very far here.. the first thing i thought was the same as vicki - what is the reference point (your birthdata)? who did it happen to? without this context it is meaningless.. without the 'you', there is no experience... if the 'you' is unwilling to share the birth data - then the juxtaposition of the event has no 'juxtaposition'... you get the drift...

may as well pack up and forget about it..

happy trails,

james

james_m wrote:hi kwincunx,

you're not going to get very far here.. the first thing i thought was the same as vicki - what is the reference point (your birthdata)? who did it happen to? without this context it is meaningless.. without the 'you', there is no experience... if the 'you' is unwilling to share the birth data - then the juxtaposition of the event has no 'juxtaposition'... you get the drift...

may as well pack up and forget about it..

happy trails,

james
With all respect you have just written something extremely foolish. But if you want to be thta negative and narrow minded then I will not post it.

Goodbye.

I don't see anything foolish in what James wrote. Like James, I will leave it to you to determine what you wish to share or post - the forum is a place of learning, you can determine with that what you want.

However any event which happens is relevant only within a context of some kind. The plant or butterfly in the space with you when this happened would find the event meaningless. Human experience is a context enough to find that the experience you had was meaningful. To you. It is not foolish to examine the chart of the event in the context of the person who witnessed, processed and parsed this event into intelligible and meaningful significance.

Actually all we can say for sure is that an event occurred which was meaningful to you and which you recognised or understood in a particular way. Post whatever you feel relevant but my advice would be the not expect this as somehow sacred or that the forum members will beg you for the chart - if you want that kind of supplication to you then I think you will be disappointed. If you want to be treated with respect and with no greater esteem than that which all people naturally deserve, whether with interesting charts or not, you are more likely to find that here, however people's patience runs low when you don't accord them the same sense of wonder, curtesy and respect that you may expect to be shown to yourself or your experiences or your opinions in turn.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/