Will Trump be impeached?

This can be something that many people have thought about.

According to natal analysis,

* Directed Sol(D/Naibod) meets Mars at Mar 2017.

* Progressed Luna meets p-Saturn at Jul~Aug 2017.

* In his 2017 solar revolution chart, Sol forms partile antiscion with Mars & applying opposition with Saturn, effectively besieged(malefic enclosure).

* Total solar eclipse degree on 21 Aug 2017( Leo 28 ) forms effective conjunction with natal Asc & partile opposition with natal Lot of Fortune.

* Saturn(transit) turns stationary(Dx/21 Sag) on 25 Aug, forming partile conjunction with his natal Luna.

According to mundane analysis,

* During total solar eclipse on 21 Aug 2017, maximum eclipse forms near Washington DC, within 10 degrees longitude.

* Mars formed square with Saturn (mutable 23) on Trump's inauguration / opposition (mutable 25) on 29 May / square again (mutable 22) on 11 Oct. All of these configurations trigger mutable full moon in his natal chart & Sol-Saturn opposition in his 2017 solar revolution chart within 3 degrees.

Severe overlap, isn't it?

Considering the above, Donald Trump is highly likely to be impeached or resign on his own during Apr 2017 ~ Feb 2018, especially Aug 2017. Otherwise, he may not be able to avoid early(earliest?) lame-duck phenomenon.

I actually feel sorry for The Donald.

Astrologically things were pretty supportive for him but then Saturn turned retrograde and soon Uranus abandons him.

He came to power on the Wave of Positivity in The Stars.

But even Jupiter has abandoned him due its affliction by Neptune.

He'll come back from this current mauling but with his Sun Sign Gemini, and Sagittarius intercepted, in the 10th/ 4th he can't help but react when his cage is rattled.

He's got his n.Moon in the 4th too and old t.Saturn is heading towards it and stations nearly right on her.

The Moon is source of Psycho-Emotions that our health sits on.

t.r.Saturn also beginning to sweep over his natal planets negatively. Just dropped support for his all important n.Mars. t.Node crossing his n.Mars soon too.

Poor Old Donald, with or without his troosers.

H

PS It is a general view but t.Saturn is making an inconjunction to Trumps n.Venus and his n.Saturn.

Now those are ruler of the 10th House. So that is really tough. And of course he is a 10th Houser.

Trump has an intercepted Gemini in the 10th but that won't save him as t.Saturn continues in opposition to the n.Sun and the n.Node.

Literally there is no where to hide. Nearly all his planets related to his Public Position or Career or Leadership are squashed by this very difficult aspect.

You could add that t.Saturn is in Sagittarius which I think is the natural sign of Lawyers isn't it.

Certainly he'll be learning some fundamental lessons won't he? Also Sagittarius is intercepted too and therefore he'll be experiencing troubles that feel completely out of his control.

An intercepted sign in my book is like having a room in your house that you can't access. It sort of closed off to you. Tends to make people Control Freaks. Just listen to him say how everything is going to be great and then say that again as if to reassure himself.

And then t.Saturn sits on his Moon in August. Health Horror.

What a really miserable time. And just now he's got an OoBs Mars crossing his 10th. Next up n.Node.

Also the t.Node crossing his Mars.

VERY VERY TOUGH.

H

Hello Rocko,

What a detailed analysis on Trump's transit.

I should add that t-Mars forms consecutive conjunction and opposition with his n-Luna, n-Sol, r-Saturn during 22~27 May, then finally into Mars-Saturn opposition on 29 May. By the beginning of June, seems the investigation on Trump will be proceeded by one step at a time, somewhat urgently.

But the real start of the impeachment will be after June 14, with his new solar return & 12th house profection, I think. Until then the throne would not have abandoned him completely. He has to do something sagacious before that day, if he want to maintain his power and keep the throne.

Transit is only transit, however. I would not have predicted the above if the higher techniques did not lay the foundation of testimonies in advance. It is quite rare for 'directed Sol meets Mars' and 'progressed Luna meets Saturn' overlap within 6 months, so-called 'directional besieged'. In less than a year after assuming the presidency, few people would have thought this would happen. We have some convincing clues, astrologically.

In fact, I wrote a more detailed article on this subject.

http://cafe.naver.com/astrologylab/2663
http://blog.naver.com/svara/220969873963

Since this article is written in Korean, however, someone need to get help from the website translator like google plugin, etc.

Until this autumn, things will continue to be interesting in many ways. Solar eclipses of Saros number 145 were special for the United States in most cases. Seems to be the same this time.

Malkh

You'll be aware that plenty have noted that the Solar Eclipse on the 21st August has big implications for Trump.

People like Olga Morales have shown how it has similarities with JFK.

I have to say that weeks even months ago the above types were "wetting" themselves with excitement or awareness I didn't really feel that something terrible could happen.

NOT in the 21st century.

But now I really wonder. You look at how difficult things are for Trump Astrologically. About his ONLY friend just now is Uranus supporting his n.Mars.

And we see this big trip through the Religious Heartlands. Clever move in my book.

But although Uranus will be hanging around to support him for many months NOT much else does.

You feel that Astrology would show up some dark secret wouldn't you ? Something sort of giving him power. You'd feel that'd be Pluto. Double edged sword.

And in a way Pluto is stalking him. So Pluto in Capricorn in the 5th. I'll dig out my very good Vedic Book to see what they say about that Sign House combination.

For those more knowledgeable I'd like to hear what Pluto shows in his current chart. Ruler of the 4th and sort of 8th.

H

PS And Yes! I agree Transits Smansits ONLY give a flavour or a twist. Secondary Progressions and really good Horary Charts are where it is at. But they take a lot of time and care to do.

Ex Director of the FBI Comey testifies to Congress in open session this coming Wednesday 24th May I understand. Mars nearly exact over Trump's n.Sun.

You've got to feel that Trumps power source is being exposed and that'd be Pluto again or ?

Also t.Mars and the t.Sun make a run over t.Saturn, t.Pluto and their t.mid-point around 5?-7? Capricorn pretty close to Trump's 5th House Cusp.

I just wonder if I read up more on 5th Houses I'd learn how Trump is being undermined or cut down.

PS And here we go from Deb's work here.

Pluto in the 5th a hidden agent from the Other Side ?

"Diplomats, ambassadors and agents - those who negotiate as an intermediary with the intention of finding agreement between others."

Without getting to clever here, following t.Pluto to the correctly chosen natal planet may well give you the timing when Trump is "finished" off.

H

OK for me the next key Trump related dates is this Saturday when t.Uranus crosses his n.Mars in trine.

So he's off on his mega trip till then I heard.

Comey was due to testify this Wednesday the 25th May but that didn't fit at all Astrologically.

But here we go today.

"Comey, who was sacked by Trump on 9 May in the midst of an investigation into the president?s links to Russia, is to give evidence in an open hearing of the Senate intelligence committee at some point after US Memorial Day on 29 May, the committee announced on Friday."

I think Trump is on the ropes big time Astrologically really until Saturn and Uranus turn back into an applying trine I feel.

Just now the Node is heading to cross his n.Mars. It is said to be like Saturn so Mars doesn't like it at all.

That's a real bad experience for him I'd imagine.

The Node ? Whatever that is !!

The Node ! The Node !!

H

Rocko wrote: Without getting to clever here, following t.Pluto to the correctly chosen natal planet may well give you the timing when Trump is "finished" off.

H
You meant, "too clever," right? Perhaps we should rename this post: astrologers who badly want the demise of Donald Trump.

Here's the main problem. The Donald is stinking rich, and most of us are not. He is said to be worth billions (nobody knows for sure, as he hides his income tax returns) But. when you are very wealthy, that solves a lot of problems, including planetary grief. You can bend the planets, your way.

Donald Trump has endured a lot of scandals, yet he remains in power. His capacity for endurance is somewhat amazing ! The key planetary natal aspect for Trump is Venus = Saturn in Cancer. Venus conjunct Saturn means that you have a subconscious desire to see others suffer, or he may himself also suffer. People with this aspect fear a lack of love, or love denied, so they always need to feel loved or appreciated. The job of President is unsuited for Trump, since it is unduly harsh and demanding.

The psychological damage inflicted on Trump will still be the same as the rest of us. His marriage is severely strained, for example. Maybe it was already strained before he ran for office? But, when you are extremely wealthy, you can bend the rules in your favour. If your wife refuses to hold your hand in public, you can always buy yourself another trophy wife !

The unveiling of his daughter, Ivanka Trump in the White House (unprecedented, by the way) is like a surrogate wife to Trump, is it not ? In any event, Trump has a very solid, loyal, support network with his immediate children and relatives and that will sustain him in darker times.

Meanwhile, it will be very hard to unseat Trump, I predict, in spite of his "bad" natal transits. Those in Satan's grasp are the worst to get rid of.

Another good example of this is another millionaire, Bill Clinton. The former President escaped impeachment over the Monika Lewinsky affair, because he hired experts in law and pr to repair his damaged media image. And it worked, as he did not get impeached. Today, he is a free man. helping his corrupt wife get elected and other projects.

A third multi-millionaire, Bill Cosby, on trial for drugging and raping a Canadian woman, (and perhaps over 50 other women?) can evidently manipulate the jury selection process and indeed, defeat his opponent. He has hired a company to screen his jurors ! Who among us can afford this type of jury rigging ?

Again, the psychological impact of the transits cannot be escaped by Cosby. He is likely suffering, along with Trump. But, he will be freed from his current legal entanglement, I predict.

It must be said that many of Cosby's victims cannot sue him, in court, as they probably cannot afford it.

The law always favours the wealthy and privileged, no matter what the position of the planets !
Last edited by sabumnim on Sun May 28, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tonight his Sun Moon opposition are activated by Moon and Mars opposite Saturn. I`d be surprised if nothing special occurs tonight

I do admit that Trump's natal chart is currently overwhelmed, with T. Mars conjunct n. Sun, opposite Moon, as you pointed out, T. Saturn opposite natal Sun, T. Saturn inconjunct natal Saturn, T. Uranus square Venus, T. Pluto square his natal Jupiter, etc.

All of this points to serious, serious legal problems. But, it must be said that this man already has over 4,000 lawsuits pending in various courts, so what do legal problems actually mean to him ?

Whether all of that will deliver the knockout blow (i.e. impeachment) remains to be seen.

However, it must be said that Trump's secondary progressions are telling ! First off, Secondary Progressed MOON entered Leo just a while ago (it is currently 0 degrees, 36 minutes, and will soon enter his natal 12th house at 1 degree 04 Leo.

Florida astrologer Ms. Gaudette recently wrote an interesting article on the other site, regarding progressed planets that navigate the natal 12th house. One pitfall, she claims, is isolationism, feeling unable to relate to others. The other could well be mental illness, she claims, if the natal chart corroborates the same.

Many people have wondered out loud if Trump suffers from mental illness or that he acts like a mentally ill person ? Here is the bad news: it could get worse !

In a male chart, the Moon rules the "female" or woman in one's life, so transiting progressed Moon in the 12th is not good for your marriage, as it tends to hide or conceal the truth of things. The other problem is assuming things are going well in your life, when it is NOT!

This Moon's transit could well reveal the uncovering of personal secrets or acts of deception, not helpful or injurious to Donald Trump's White House, especially when it conjoins natal Pluto and later, Mars in Leo.

Finally, the progressed Sun going from Leo to Virgo is a diminishment, a demotion in rank for Donald Trump. The Sun loves Leo, (in its own sign) but is restrained by the inherent limitations of Virgo.

OK I'll amend the "to" to "too" as in too clever.

I'm NOT sure I dislike Trump. I don't like the way he says one thing one day and another the next but that comes more from my dislike of Boris Johnson who seems to have lied his way to the Top.

I think I'm on record as saying I feel sorry for Trump. He's got intercepted Signs in the 10th/4th. And that is including his Sun Sign. Intercepted Signs are hard hard things.

You become an Uber Control Freak trying to control the World from your Cage. Further he's got so many bad transits now. The Sun supports his n.SD. Jupiter for another week or so. Or fortnight.

You're right Secondary Progressions are where it is at if you aren't an expert Horary-ist.

A Secondary Progression Sun sign change is like just give up and go Home.

I think the really threat to him is t.Pluto. t.Pluto will transit by inconjunction or oppositions many of his natal planets in the coming months and years.

When people suffer Outer Planet transits like that things just go badly wrong.

The danger is NOT that he might get impeached but that he is NOT able to deliver his reforms and investments. His whole strategy is based on that and by my calculation we hit the down turn economically no later than next Tuesday the 6th June.

H

PS I have looked at Trump's Secondary Progressions before. Things that jump out at me now, and really jump.

Jupiter moving away from the Uranus trine.

The Sun and the Moon leaving their Rulerships. Oooooooowch.

The Moon soon to be beseiged. Ooooooooooooooowch.

The Sun and Moon within two years or so to reach the New Moon phase. Oooooooooch. This is very much the end of the road.

Leo ingress over the MC. Good ? But ... Saturn in Leo to be exact on the MC for several years now.

That looks like a Dictator in my book.

H