Poor Old Trumpy. Tomorrow around 3pm onwards UK time Comey testifies before the Senate about Trump's pressure to get him to drop the FBI investigation into the Russian influence.

Till around 1am tonight the t.Sun supports Trump's n.Jupiter. For the most part of tomorrow The t.Node crosses Trump's n.Mars which sit close to his Ascendant. This is NOT good. It is like being blinded by a Shadow. It can produce a lot of anger.

I don't think it'll go down well in the USA if Trump starts threatening Comey.

The t.Sun is also crossing Trump's n.Uranus, n.Node and n.Sun that are all intercepted in the n.10th.

My opinion is that is a Stress situation especially as the Intercepted Sign acts a bit like a Cage.

He's being energised but hasn't got any way of grounding it. Further, the t.Sun will oppose in intercepted n.Moon too.

There is very little +VE for him. Even when SD.t.Jupiter moves forwards it'll be afflicted by t.Neptune till early July.

I'd call all of that a Nightmare in Stress Central.

H

James Comey spent three hours on the witness stand, today, testifying before the Senate about what he knew about Donald Trump re: Trump trying to persuade the FBI to not investigate Trump re; the Russians. So far, nothing MAJOR revealed that would impeach Donald Trump.

When asked if Trump committed obstruction of justice, the former FBI director said: "That's not for me to say."

However, Trump was also called "a liar" by Comey, and who he claimed repeatedly lied, so that is a troubling, (but not surprising) revelation about the Trumpster.

The synastric ties between Donald Trump and James Comey DO reveal a close Sun/Moon conjunction between Trump's natal Moon at 21 Sagittarius conjunct Comey's natal Sun at 22 Sagittarius.

The late astrologer Lois Haines Sargent, an expert on synastry, once said in her best selling book that the Sun conjunct Moon between two people is the archetypical "husband and wife" signature often found in a married couple. We must remember that Sargent's book is over 50 years old and back in those days, the male was top dog over the female.

Sargent goes on to say that in those situations, it is best that the Sun be the male, while the Moon is the female. The Sun person is typically the lead or dominant person, or the husband, while the Moon person is usually the female, or cowtows to the Sun.

In any event, the Sun person is typically in control of the relationship, while the Moon person acts as a bridesmaid of sorts.

But, as we well know, Donald Trump is no bridesmaid to anyone. Also, if the Moon person senses any manipulation in the relationship, says Sargent, then the Moon person is willing to "take over" the relationship.

Since buying Sargent's book over 35 years ago, I have tried to intellectualize why that is ? Well, the reason is clear. The Moon does not originate, it reflects and copies or steals from the Sun ? Therefore, if you are a miserable, domineering Sun sign, the Moon sign will copy your m.o., then kick your *ss at the same time ? LOL

This may well explain why Donald Trump recently fired James Comey back in May of this year.

But, the other synastric ties between the two men are not good. With Trumps natal Mercury opposite Comey's natal Jupiter and Saturn, this denotes severe communication problems and major differences of philosophy.

Trump's Mercury in Cancer conjunct Comey's natal Mars in Cancer is problematic and indicates arguments and strife over everyday matters, such as employment and policy. The Mercury person also finds the Mars person annoying and irritating.

Further to this, Comey has natal Mercury square Pluto in his natal chart (the birth time is unknown), which is the typical ''policeman's' aspect, indicating a need to investigate everything and dig deep for information and or the truth. Sometimes, the thinking is fanatical and even obsessive?

Trump's mind is different, with natal Mercury square Neptune, showing a capacity to color one's thinking in an illogical way. Hiding, lying, and or b.s ing the facts are seen as normal, everyday events. Mercury Neptune can be very sneaky, in that sometimes, they will hide their true feelings or keep their knowledge of situations, private.

Both men are experiencing very heavy, stressful, natal transits, with transiting Saturn conjoining Trump's natal Moon and conjoining Comey's natal Sun. Pluto is also conjunct Comey's natal Saturn, an aspect of culimination and the chickens coming home to roost, especially if any criminal wrong-doing occured ?

Sorry to spoil your dinner, but I don't see Trump getting impeached anytime soon, if at all ! I saw trumps solar return for next week and he wont be impeached this year, or in the next 12 months (I predict).

Have you guys seen Trumphy's relocated natal chart for Washington, D.C. ? In that chart, Mars is relocated to conjunct the RLC ascendant in Leo.

That's an aspect of fierce determination, toughness, and bravery. He will not be easily defeated and he will fight to the finish. Trump will not be easy to impeach, even with all of the crazy transits !

He might turn out like Nixon, in that, he may be forced to resign, instead of impeachment. But, he could well go to the finish line, as well and finish his term.

On Basil Fearington's web site, he is predicting that Trump will not run again in 2020 due to health issues. Trump will have his secondary progressed moon going thru his natal 12th house soon. Also keep in mind his age and the fact that his Dad had alzheimers disease, so I think that Trump being forced out before the 2020 election due to health issues is a possibility. AMY

I agree. Trump will be a one term, president. He's too old to continue to run, for 2020. He should never have run in the first place.

Same with Hillary Clinton. She is much too old to run for office and she too has hidden health problems. Remember last year when Clinton attended a 9-11 memorial, then she passed out walking to her car, due to the hot Sun ! She is too unhealthy to be President. I expect very little from politicians, but all I expect is that they attend public events without passing out in the hot sun ! Good grief. LOL

If I was President, I would be going to the gym, every day, running and weightlifting, like Obama and Clinton did. The job is demanding and requires physical and mental endurance. Trumps approach is to travel, when stress hits him, he never works out ? That is a typical lazy "air sign" Gemini habit ! When the Moon transits house 12, the body's deficiencies often come to light, since it is the 7th from the 6th house of health. The 12th house actually is the culimination of the opposite 6th house. It is when the "chickens" of your health and work life, come home to roost !

Look at Justin Trudeau and Emmanuel Macron. These are the new examples for leadership for the 21st century. They are young, wealthy, go to the gym, weight lifting types and are computer savvy, social media savvy, etc. ? They care about the environment.

That's what you want in a leader; young, fit, and virile and sensitive to less than ideal situations.

Trump and Clinton both know didly squat about computers, they are typical of the older generation of politicians that will soon pass on, as prescribed by Pluto in Capricorn ?

Trump could not care less for the environment, Too bad for him, as others will protect the Earth for him. That shows poor leadership, part of the old school of politicians whom Pluto in Capricorn will get rid of ?

With Pluto in Capricorn, the old order of doing things will die and the new order, as suggested by Pluto in Aquarius, will take over.

The secondary progressed Moon in Leo has already entered his natal 12th house, along with Progressed mid-heaven and Prog. Saturn, all conjunct the 12th house cusp.

I don't know how to post charts on Skyscript, yet, but if I did, you could see it.

Since Saturn rules his 6th house of health and 7th house of partnerships and advisors, I would say that his current circle of partners may leave him while Moon runs the gauntlet through the 12th house.

Or, he may find new health problems.

The natal 12th house is also not completely isolated, as suggested by other astrologers. The 12th rules spiritualism and religious activities.

Therefore, if Trump forms a closer relationship with God during this time, he could avoid the pitfalls ahead and be spared impeachment.

Unfortunately, many astrologers, including psychologists, compete with religious deities for clientele (isn't it true!), and follow secular lives, practice athiesm or wicca (witchcraft) isn't it true !

I vaguely remember seeing Trump's son Baron's chart on astro-data bank and he has some important transits coming up--like transiting sun squaring natal sun in late pisces. AMY

amymaddalozzo wrote:I vaguely remember speeing Trump's son Baron's chart on astro-data bank and he has some important transits coming up--like transiting sun squaring natal sun in late pisces. AMY

Well, Amy. This thread is about Trump and his chances of impeachment. Barron (with two r's by the way) is just an innocent kid who is dragged into the complicated affairs of the older Trumps. I feel sorry for the young lad. He is a double Pisces. Pisces people are often dragged into other people's lives and not always in a good way.

Barron's life is about to change, greatly. He is apparently moving into the White House along with his mother, this week. He and his Mom can kiss goodbye their privacy, from here on in.

Imagine living, every day, with Secret Service agents, who will watch your every move? The media will also scutinize him, mostly because they hate his father. Residency in the White House is much akin to having Saturn, Pluto, and Neptune, in the 4th house of home !

That doesn't seem like a h*ll of a lot of fun, to me ? My own life is hardly celebrated, but at least I can go to the shops without being followed.

His birth time is controversial, so I cannot do his chart here. It is supposed to be 5:30 am, according to astro.com, but some say it's 20 minutes earlier. If Neptune is conjoining his natal asc, by transit, that would seem right, as Neptune rules the Secret Service and the USSS is not far away from him, right.

Therefore, being elected to public office is like a special type of prison sentence, isn't it. The White House is actually one giant jailhouse.

Prisons are also ruled by Neptune.

There is a good reason why Melania Trump is not smiling in her recent photos. Who would be happy living in prison and having Donald Trump as your cellmate. I feel bad for Melania Trump, as well.

But like many of you gals with Moon in Capricorn, they tend to be stubborn and are difficult to counsel or give advice to. She has Sun=Saturn in Taurus to boot ! Women with Sun/Saturn expect their men to be responsible and provide them with security. Taurus-Capricorn often has a hard time letting go and adapting when needed. They tend to go down with the ship.

It's too late, however. She had her chance to "leave" before the election. But now, she's stuck with him for three long and difficult years, isn't it true !

And sadly, Trump, Junior, is caught in the middle of this parental battle, like many youngsters today. Pisces people can feel like victims, either real or imagined.

I suspect that, Mrs. Trump wanted to end the marriage directly after the November/16 elections. But when Trump unexpectedly won the Presidency, her plans obviously changed.

There are media reports that claim that Trump forced Melania to sign a pre-nuptial agreement, that required Melania to return her body back to her previous state, if she bore Trump a child.

What do you make of that, Amy. I know your chart somewhat well and Sagittarius/ Leo is nobody's fool.

WELL, that agreement is quite an arrogant, lofty demand and I wonder why Melania bought into it. Melania is a former supermodel and is a very attractive woman by all accounts. Surely, she would get her pick of the litter, just by asking.

Most western women would likely not sign such an agreement.

One of the pitfalls of a heavy "Saturnized" natal chart configuration is abuse of self, in order to achieve your life goals. Sun = Saturn can also signify abuse of self, but here's the catch: you, the Saturn gal or guy, can also abuse others, make no mistake, when it's your turn to rule !

What I suggest to my "Saturn" friends is to live a balanced life. in other words, job, relationships, family, kids, money, spirituality, all in their proper, logical order. If you get too fanatical about things, then you may, indeed, pay a heavy price.

I think you are correct about Trump's wife and son. According to a story that I read, Trump and his wife actually went thru 2 rough patches in their marriage--the last one was about Trump running for president. I still hold to the idea that trump will be forced out due to health reasons--it is pretty hard to impeach a president but there are provisions in the constitution where he can be removed. AMY

If you look at the entire Trump family, the overall theme is natal FIRE and EARTH: Moon in Sagittarius (Donald Snr., Ivanka, and Barron).

The next theme is Sun or Moon in Earth: (Donald Trump Junior (Sun Cap. Moon Virgo), Tiffany Trump (Moon in Virgo) and Eric Trump, (Sun in Capricorn).

Therefore, Melania will likely fit in with the Earth signs, with her natal Sun/Saturn in Taurus and Moon in Capricorn (likely, since we don't know the time of birth).

What this means is that Melania is well liked by some of the Trumps, but not all.

Since Melania's natal Sun and Saturn are squaring Trump's natal Leo ascendant and natal Mars rising, that shows a "hot and cold" relationship, especially in the bedroom !

The male Mars square the female Sun typically brings a sexual attraction, but when Mars squares your Saturn, it may also bring a certain paranoid defensiveness from the female. Mars is the engine, while Saturn rules the brakes.

What is most notable in those synastric ties is big differences in timing and mood, which causes discord and friction, along with a tendency to do a slow burn and or sexual frustration for one or both parties.

Sometimes, (Mars square Saturn) there are mechanical or physical problems that limit the couple's ability to do the dirty deed ! LOL

In rare cases, synastric Mars square Saturn can show systemic abuse, such as mental cruelty or even physical abuse, such as downright assault, threats of violence, or rape. And it could work both ways, I predict.

I'd say much of the marital discord in their marriage stems from a noted sexual tension and or frustration, and or one partner clearly unwilling to do the dirty deed !

I make my measurements in right ascension.

For now:

A post of mine on June 19th, 2017, at 10:27 pm, EDT

The sexual predator?s troubles go into second gear beginning in mid June when his 2017 solar return with it?s Saturn opposite Sun aspect comes in June 14 and his progressed inauguration chart angles sweep it?s Saturn square to Mars on June 18 the same day his progressed natal solar return has it?s Saturn/Neptune midpoint on the IC; followed by his secondary progressed Moon on his secondary progressed Saturn on June 30, the day his secondary progressed Mercury and Pluto are on his progressed MC and his progressed 2017 solar return has it?s Neptune/Pluto midpoint on the IC.?

The above times nicely this months developments so far.

For the Summer and Fall:

A post of mine on November 9th, 2016 at 5:47 am, EDT:

"Here is the period of time I think will be very important for Trump and the country. It is a very strong transit of Saturn as it stations on points in the Trump and Sibly charts. Jun 25 through October 10 2017. Saturn to Trumps Sun and Moon (conjunct his Moon and opp his Sun ? beginning when 1 degree before through 1 degree after exact [in right ascension) and stationing there just 4 days after the total solar eclipse of Aug 21 that spans the contiguous 48 states, is opposite the Sibly Moon and conjoins Trumps Mars and Asc.. During that time transit Saturn opposes Sibly Mars and squares Sibly Neptune.?

For long term:

If Putin has evidence of nefarious doings with Russia by trump, especially collusion to fix an American general election, he could possibly force trump to stay in office hoping the investigations do not reveal the connection. (I do not expect findings to favor trump as hard as he is working to stop the investigation).

In the chart I use for the GOP transit Saturn is within minutes of arc of a conjunction with it?s secondary progressed Sun but Saturn is retrograde. After stationing direct it will conjoin that progressed Sun on November 5th when transit Mars is conjunct trump?s secondary progressed Mars and Neptune.

If collusion by trump is exposed, he could be impeached, and convicted by Congress and convicted of crimes against the United States in a court of law. Both actions could take until January of 2020 to complete as they would not be concurrent to each other. That would be January 13, 2020, when Pluto and Saturn, along with the Sun and Mercury, oppose his natal Saturn*, not even to the end of his elected term).

That would be a long period of extreme stress and not likely helpful to trump?s overall health. More golf cart rides?

Trump, his oath of office, and the Republican party are separate entities but they are without a doubt intimately connected.

The planetary triumvirate of Sun, Saturn, and Pluto strikes the charts of all of them most directly on January 13, 2020. Opposite trump?s natal Saturn, conjunct his progressed inaugural MC, and conjunct the party?s natal Jupiter and progressed Mars.

*In addition to the direct transits the midpoints of transiting Sun/Neptune, Saturn/Neptune, and Neptune/Pluto oppose trump?s natal Mars/Pluto midpoint on that day in January.
Last edited by unique_astrology on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Things look rather baleful for Trump for the summer season in the Cancer ingress chart. Retrograde Saturn is conjunct the Midheaven in the tenth house for Washington DC. Jupiter rules the Pisces ASC, and as such is the dispositor as well of Saturn in Sagittarius. Jupiter is in the seventh in Libra and has dignity by term, while Saturn is in both his own term and face.

Jupiter of course is the natural significator of truth and fidelity to oaths; while Saturn will leave the actual ruler in a weakened position. At minimum, the people will start to see Trump for what he is. And Saturn in the tenth suggests also that Trump's mind may not be what it used to be, something many people have suspected already, especially since Saturn is in opposition to Mercury, who is about to leave his rulership in Gemini.

The Moon is quite strong in Taurus in the second house; taking care of business? Neptune is conjunct the Ascendant, which may cloud people's perceptions, but only for a time.
Le grand crier sans honte audacieux / Sera esleu gouverneur de l'armee.
La hardiesse de son contentieux / Le pont rompu, cit? de peur pasmee.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81

Uranus is supporting Trump's Ascendant by trine from Aries.

I felt that had to bring something to him and I heard today that he is challenging the big Technology Companies, like the FAANGs, to digitalis the US Government.

Well Uranus is going to be kicking around his Ascendant till it fully gets into Taurus in early 2019.

So Trumpy is going to be full of these "whacky" ideas. That's a lot of time.

Well assuming he survives the August 21st Eclipse that is.

H